logo

raiseyourpaddlez.com
Impossible to reach moderators
4. (7 mins ago)
Amy Jergen &Julie Rylatt
Lying in an child abuse & neglect case to
5. (14 mins ago)
reputation-sentry.com
They cancelled the deal with me and no money back

Consumer Tips & Tricks

940 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, Washington
Phone: (425) 450-0892
www.wendys.com/
I ate a salad and baked potato there and about an hour or two later I had servere diarrhea that lasted a couple of hours. I mentioned this to my friend and she said that she had basically eaten the same stuff there and had the same result.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Nov, 2008 by   Dave 0 Votes
I havent eaten fast food in near a year. Yesterday I was very early for work and was hungry so i decided what the heck I'll do a little damage and go to wendys. I ate just 2 of the 99 cent burgers they sell, and after an hour at work i had the worst cramping diarrhea that i can remember. This place was crowded, the cook looked somewhat sketchy. Dont know if the food was to blame or just badly prepared, or if my body simply rejects this kind of food now that I have been avoiding it, but i am definitely NOT going to be eating any fast food unless I must
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   civytrukrgrl 0 Votes
It doesn't matter what I eat at Wendy's, I always get diarrhea. For a while I thought I was allergic to wheat or something, but eventually narrowed it down to my Wendy's habit. I stopped eating their food and started going to other fast food places. Went yesterday because it was the most convenient fast food place where I was and had problems again. I'm never eating Wendy's ever again.
 25th of Sep, 2010 by   Dane001 -1 Votes
I love the burgers at Wendy's and everytime I get home I have the worst stomach problems Ive ever had in my life. I really don't think Ive ever had such bad Diarrhea. It happens every single time I go I just can't stop going becuase its the only place open when I get off work late at night in my area.

Bank Cards Scams 2