logo

Percom
Unprofessional, lazy,and incompetent instructors
2. (2 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
3. (3 mins ago)
Additional Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wells Fargo - Home Mortgage Refinancing, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Delay in Refinancing

Wells Fargo - Home Mortgage Refinancing Contacts & Informations

Wells Fargo - Home Mortgage Refinancing

Posted:    moni237

Delay in Refinancing

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
New Jersey
My husband and I completed a Wells Fargo application to refinance on March 29, 2009, paid the application fee and for a home assessment, and have been patiently waiting for over three months for the application to be processed.

My husband called our Wells Fargo home mortgage consultant on numerous occasions to get a status update on our refinancing application. The mortgage consultant indicated that there was a delay in the refinancing of home mortgages at Wells Fargo but was unable to give us the status on our application or a specific date for when our home mortgage refinancing would be completed. He stated that the Wells Fargo division that is responsible for processing our refinancing application was not responding to his calls or emails. This is completely unprofessional business behavior.

It is surprising that our home mortgage refinancing has been delayed, especially since our interest rate is only locked in for 90 days. With the 90-day deadline passed, Wells Fargo has still not initiated any communication regarding the status of our refinancing. This refinancing delay has caused my husband and me much inconvenience since we have missed out on the opportunity for savings on our home mortgage and securing a low interest rate. We have also incurred significant costs with the refinancing application and our status remains uncertain. Had we known that our refinancing would be delayed, we would have chosen a different bank.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Aug, 2009 by   C. Harman 0 Votes
The exact same thing happened to me with Wells Fargo, except my mortgage consultant doesn't answer my calls or call me back. I feel that he mislead me into a loan product that was not a good fit for me. I ended up contacting an experienced local loan officer who is fixing this mess but unfortunately I wasted time, the Wells Fargo processing fee and a condo association fee totaling $450. Just felt so frustrated, overwhelmed, and helpless. According to Wells Fargo's terms and conditions, the processing fee in non-refundable, but they should give us some money back especially if they are the ones that can't close the deal yet we did our part. What a rip off. I would never recommend Wells Fargo to anyone.

Avoid Overdrafts and Overspending