logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
intodayholidaysolutions
Fraud: non delivery of package or money refund
2. (17 mins ago)
Revitol
Erroneous charges
3. (44 mins ago)
NuDerma Firming Face Serum and Bright Skin
want a refund on the products I received
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)

Posted:    fsttjvg09

bad store manager

walmart
Wharton, Texas
I just recently got fired for speaking the truth. I had been with wal-mart in wharton texas for several years. They just recently got a new store manager and he has brought the moral down even more. He has a habit of yelling at associates in front of customers and he has the assistant store managers working 16+ hours a day and one assistant was on vacation and made her work. He would always tell me that he would fire me at any chance he got. Forget the open door policy it sucks you are opening yourself for retaliation so nobody says nothing. Employees are leaving the store crying and it is sad. I finally spoke up and look at me. I went and complained about him and of course it got back to him and that was the end of the story. I feel for the good employees who are trying but they are the ones who are getting yelled at. Beware of the Wharton Walmart!!!
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Aug, 2009 by   fsttjvg09 0 Votes
If I was you I would take action forget that.
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   kb3204 0 Votes
I worked there also and had a male employee as I am a female start harrassing me sexuall. So in result I told the assistant store manager and they did nothing. Their solution was putting me working the same hours as him where I had to go back and forth from his department. Finally I spoke up and told him he needs to figure out where to place me because I do not want to work with this employee and his answer...well stockers work everywhere he won't bother you. So I did the next best thing and decided it was time to leave. Mind you I only worked there for maybe 3 weeks.

Building the Perfect Credit History