logo

Zales
Special orders
2. (9 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
3. (12 mins ago)
Bad quality!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart tires, North Richland Hills, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Tire Service Department

Walmart tires Contacts & Informations

Walmart tires

Posted:    ann collins

Tire Service Department

walmart
North Richland Hills, Texas
Hello, my name is Ann Collins (female). I use walmart for almost all of my shopping needs for home or work. I have had new tires put on my 3 ton truck, and had to jump thru hoops to get that done. It was a pain to wait in 2 different lines. One out side and then inside... But my biggest problem was when I need to get my trailor tire replaced. I was told I would have to take the tire off my self because they would not..hum.. really silly dont ya think. Did I mention I am a FEMALE. Plus, a trailor weighs 600lbs, and a car weighs 3 tons or more.( depending what you drive). Changing a car tire is more dangerous. The sad thing was there was a man in the parking lot taking his off of his trailor.Walmart shouldnt have a tire repair service if they will not service all tire replacements. When old man Walt died, Walmart has lost what the man designed the store to do for the public. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2011 by   mnky48 0 Votes

Bad tire service - Walmart tires

Recently got tires changed at Walmart Overall was fine bu tthe wait was long.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   freeeez 0 Votes
I usally find them to be pretty good in terms of price and timlieness
 27th of Sep, 2012 by   catindabag 0 Votes
Hey dont you dare put the word WOMEN in your complaint like its a handicap. Be an adult. It's women like YOU jerk who give women mechanics like me a bad name. Just cause you a weak women who cant do anything herself does not mean i cant. Your talking about the employees representing walmart in a good way. WHY DONT YOU TRY REPRESENTING WOMEN IN A GOOD WAY. I not only make women like you look bad cause they cant jack up a trailor, but i do it to weak men also. Obviously you dont know anything about tires or cars and if you cant do service on your own car in a parking lot what happens when you get stuck in the middle of no where? You are WEAK AND HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOURSELF. Trailor tires are only taken as carry ins due to the fact that people put anything on trailors and Walmart not putting it on a trailor gets rid of the possiblity that you will get a lawsuit against them cause they didnt put it on the trailor which probably wasnt the best tire for it anyways. So go ahead get mad cause Im saying this but really think about what you said.

Channel 10 Online Scams Series