logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
No No Hair Removal
unauthorized use of credit card
2. (20 mins ago)
Evolutionwriters.com
scam
5. (45 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart Pharmacy, Linthicum Heights, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - perscription notification registration calls

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart Pharmacy

Posted: 2012-02-22 by    William Fracassi

perscription notification registration calls

Walmart Pharmacy
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Phone: 4437221815
constant calls to my cell phone, to subsribe to perscription alert.at the walmart pharmacy. On tuesday 02/22/2012, I called back the Phone number left on the recording, eventually reaching a live person.
I complained about the daily calls, stating that I get m, y medicine through the VA and dont use walmart. they had no records of my Name, date of birth, or phone number. Immediately following that conversation the calls increased to every 5 minutes. I continued to call back and aking to be taking off their call list, and they continued to say they had no records of calling my cell #. finally I talked to a Pharmacist who, agaain said there that ther was no record of my information, or phone number. She did say she would talk to the home office. In I tried to put a blockm on the numbers, and eventually the calls stopped.
Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tax Refund Scam Circulates Internet