logo

Chase Bank
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE
3. (20 mins ago)
Msft *Xbox Liv Bill.xbox.comwa
Unauthorized use of debit / checking account by a minor
4. (30 mins ago)
Gembusters.com
Closed Group. No admin. Follow ups
5. (34 mins ago)
seekingcougar.com
Total scam and many girls are fakes

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart Pharmacy, Linthicum Heights, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - perscription notification registration calls

Walmart Pharmacy Contacts & Informations

Walmart Pharmacy

Posted: 2012-02-22 by    William Fracassi

perscription notification registration calls

Walmart Pharmacy
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Phone: 4437221815
constant calls to my cell phone, to subsribe to perscription alert.at the walmart pharmacy. On tuesday 02/22/2012, I called back the Phone number left on the recording, eventually reaching a live person.
I complained about the daily calls, stating that I get m, y medicine through the VA and dont use walmart. they had no records of my Name, date of birth, or phone number. Immediately following that conversation the calls increased to every 5 minutes. I continued to call back and aking to be taking off their call list, and they continued to say they had no records of calling my cell #. finally I talked to a Pharmacist who, agaain said there that ther was no record of my information, or phone number. She did say she would talk to the home office. In I tried to put a blockm on the numbers, and eventually the calls stopped.
Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Top 5 Scams to Avoid in 2012