Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Walmart Pharmacy, Linthicum Heights, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - perscription notification registration calls

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart Pharmacy

Posted: 2012-02-22 by

perscription notification registration calls

Walmart Pharmacy
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Phone: 4437221815
constant calls to my cell phone, to subsribe to perscription alert.at the walmart pharmacy. On tuesday 02/22/2012, I called back the Phone number left on the recording, eventually reaching a live person.
I complained about the daily calls, stating that I get m, y medicine through the VA and dont use walmart. they had no records of my Name, date of birth, or phone number. Immediately following that conversation the calls increased to every 5 minutes. I continued to call back and aking to be taking off their call list, and they continued to say they had no records of calling my cell #. finally I talked to a Pharmacist who, agaain said there that ther was no record of my information, or phone number. She did say she would talk to the home office. In I tried to put a blockm on the numbers, and eventually the calls stopped.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The Hidden Fees in Your 401(k)