logo

Posted: 2013-09-14 by    jmharrell

Text Alerts

WalMart
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Ive had my card for several years now. I use it for online and travel purchases. This gives me a bit of comfort knowing the loss of funds is limited should there be any issues of a lost/stolen card or unauthorized pruchese(s). After all this time to have text alerts flood my phone through several weeks and replying with the message -stop (as instructed in such cases) I got no releif. I called the cutomer service center sereral times was told they did not show a text alert request from me on file nor did they find any evidence that I had signed up for text alerts through any online partner method. But they did see and confirm that text messages were being sent and the stop replies coming in to the sysytem were sneding confirmations. It was - to my puzzment- suggested on one of my calls to the CSRs office that I contact my phone provider to block the texting. In my exghuastion I did make that call. The block was placed and the text continued. On my final call the CRS told me that he had cancelled my card to stop the texting and then aked me if I was interested in Direct Deposit!!!? WTH.
Comments United States SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Buy a Photo Printer