logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Mustardsandwich.net
Stay away from online puppy pushers
2. (4 mins ago)
Mr. Brian Korte - Attorney at Law
Charge of Upfront Fees and non delivery of services
3. (10 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (13 mins ago)
pavescapesinc.com
Bad services and really slow and lazy workers
5. (30 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-08-20 by    Ambotennis

Homefusion Broadband

Verizon
South Carolina
Re Homefusion Broadband services. I live in a rural area and have had difficulty finding a decent internet provider. I spoke with Verizon's store folks in our area and they recommended the Homefusion (or Canteen). The service was better, but the COST WAS NOT. The 1st month, the cost was as expected (it was only for 1/2 month) -- so the bill was for $135.70. The 2nd month -- hold on to your hat! -- $587.40!!! I called them and they explained to me that I had gone into the overuse fees for using more GB than I paid for. Although, I hadn't received any "overuse alerts" previously, once I placed the call to them, I began receiving multiple overuse messages via email each day, every day. Guess they wanted to see what I thought about the bill, before they began to tell me that I was in deep trouble. I called and told them that this was way outside of my financial means...they offered to reduce the bill by a whopping 25% -- I told them that would in no way come close to my budget for this service. I should also say that before I even signed up for this service, i told the sales person & the installer that my husband and I both tele-worked -- they said -- no problem, we should be fine...Welll, it's not fine -- buyers beware! I've had bad experiences with Verizon in the past, and now this one will be added to the very expensive list.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The 3 Best Tips to Higher Credit Scores