logo

OmegaStores.com
Buyer beware
3. (45 mins ago)
Trim Down Club
Impossible to get money back, ’coz I have no idea their contact info
4. (46 mins ago)
vacation pay owed to me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sears Connect Cityfone, Kamloops, British Columbia Complaints & Reviews - being charged to sears account for no cityfone account

Sears Connect Cityfone Contacts & Informations

Sears Connect Cityfone

Posted:    Catmar

being charged to sears account for no cityfone account

N/A
137 Tranquille Rd - 10
Kamloops, British Columbia
Canada
catnmouse@shaw.ca
Cityfone sent me a phone. I thought because it was Sears, it was reliable. I read their rules. I did not want the phone and phoned Cityfone and cancelled their service. I sent the phone back the same day. Now they are trying to charge me $4.86 to my Sears account. I phoned Cityfone, today (talked to Danielle). I phoned Sears who transferred me to their Finance office (Carol at J.P. Chase). I refuse to pay for something I didn't want in the first place and if this is charged to my Sears account without my permission, I will cancel all dealings with Sears. I have been a special customer since 1966 but no one's fool. Catherine
Comments Canada Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2010 by   Alfiler 0 Votes
They offered me a service with internet mobile in my phone for free, and after I commanded and I tryed to activate my service of internet but this didn't work, I called them and they said that internet was activated and confirm to me that this service was included in the plan for free and unlimited.

This was thuesday 24 june 2010, yesterday another agent called me and ask me about my internet " how is it going??? bla bla bla" and after, she told me that my plan will be charged by Kilo bytes at 5 cent dollar, I told her that her workmates confirmed to me that it was in the plan, and not only one time several times they assured that.

So I've surfed during two days!!!, in my cell phone is indicated that I used 40 Mb, so 40 000 kb x .05 = 2000 CAD, I'm really scared!!! I will wait on monday because they will call me with the real data to be charged.

The agent that called me, told me that the service included in my plan is called WAP and that is not internet, but the phone that they offered me with the plan desn't work with WAP !|!??# yu ju what it's that, I'm very disapointed and very scared too.

The question is, if I could defend myself of them in the case they try to charge me for the service, having in consideration that they assured me at the fist time that it was free.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   lacoste27 0 Votes
did you have a smartphone aka e71?

America's Worst Scams