Rural King

Posted: 2014-11-13 by

Double charge

Jeffersonville, United States
On October 31, 2014, we were at the Jeffersonville, In., store. The cashier automatically charged our Visa card as a credit. My husband told her he wanted it charged as a debit. Evidently she never took the charge off as a credit card charge and thus we ended up having the same amount charged to our account twice. I have gone to the store and a lady called the office to get it fixed. She told me it should be done in a few days. I called the store again today and talked to the same lady. She told me to call the accounting office, which I did. I talked to a Marsha and she told me she would have to check into the matter and either she or the Jeffersonville store would call me back in "just a little bit". I never received a call from either. I don't know what I need to do to get this resolved. The store owes us $71.03 and it is very upsetting.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Rural King - Rip off!
Rural King
Hwy 41A

Time to start feeding the birds again. Rural King had a sale on Rural King brand bird seed. I bought two 40 pound bags. I opened one up and there wasn't a teacup full of seed in a whole 40# bag. The rest was cracked corn and dust from the corn. Mostly just dust.
 3rd of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes

Rural King - health hazzordz
rural king
madisonville ky

On 4/3/2015 I was walking to the automotive isle and slid in a large pile of dog feces causing me to fall down on getting up I discovered I had it on my shoes and and socks which made it even worse I reported it to3 different employees and nothing was done how can any place that sells food products be so nasty

Rural King Logo Rural King