logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Amolatina.com
remove me from their site
2. (20 mins ago)
The Book Depository
Appalling customer service
3. (22 mins ago)
the purse forum
Proud NOT to be a member of the purse forum
4. (1 hr 28 mins ago)
Greenrev Venture
Un professional
5. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
MANAS HOSING
Not giving the technical service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Rural King

Posted: 2014-11-13 by    Karen Heatwole

Double charge

Jeffersonville, United States
On October 31, 2014, we were at the Jeffersonville, In., store. The cashier automatically charged our Visa card as a credit. My husband told her he wanted it charged as a debit. Evidently she never took the charge off as a credit card charge and thus we ended up having the same amount charged to our account twice. I have gone to the store and a lady called the office to get it fixed. She told me it should be done in a few days. I called the store again today and talked to the same lady. She told me to call the accounting office, which I did. I talked to a Marsha and she told me she would have to check into the matter and either she or the Jeffersonville store would call me back in "just a little bit". I never received a call from either. I don't know what I need to do to get this resolved. The store owes us $71.03 and it is very upsetting.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2007 by   Valerie 0 Votes

Rural King - Rip off!
Rural King
Hwy 41A
Clarksville
Tennessee
www.ruralking.com

Time to start feeding the birds again. Rural King had a sale on Rural King brand bird seed. I bought two 40 pound bags. I opened one up and there wasn't a teacup full of seed in a whole 40# bag. The rest was cracked corn and dust from the corn. Mostly just dust.
 3rd of Apr, 2015 by   dabob 0 Votes

Rural King - health hazzordz
rural king
madisonville ky

On 4/3/2015 I was walking to the automotive isle and slid in a large pile of dog feces causing me to fall down on getting up I discovered I had it on my shoes and and socks which made it even worse I reported it to3 different employees and nothing was done how can any place that sells food products be so nasty

How Customers Can Protect Their Credit Cards