logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
WMV*WWW.MATCH.COM/BILL
Unauthorized charges made on my debit card
2. (16 mins ago)
Balanced Media Services
They took money from me – no info about this scamming company
3. (28 mins ago)
USPS
RUDE PEOPLE AT USPS
4. (28 mins ago)
Prestigeskate.com
Blocked access to seller’s profile
5. (36 mins ago)
Garcina Cambogia & Digestit (Colon Cleanse')
Unorauthorised Deduction from my Visa Account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ross Dress For Less, Memphis, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Craming suits in a very small bag

Ross Dress For Less Contacts & Informations

Ross Dress For Less

Posted: 2012-03-02 by    Marie Hughes-Wiggins

Craming suits in a very small bag

Ross
Memphis, Tennessee
I have gone to Ross several times a month and bought several suits, the store clerk folds up my suits and stuff them in a very small bag, several times I was so angry I left the store with my garments in my hand. On other occasions I asked for the manager. If I purchase a suite I don't want it balled up in a small plastic bag. We, the customer should not have to get into an argument with the clerk because I don't want my clothes balled up. Do you want your purchased balled up in a small bag. Purchase some suit covers(clear plastic). I am sure I am not the only one with this complaint.

Thanks Marie
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2012 by   v0ice 0f reas0n +2 Votes
Quit bitching. The clothes come balled up in a box when they come in anyways. Besides, who doesn't wash their stuff before wearing it? Sicko.
 4th of Jul, 2012 by   jediknght +1 Votes
We aren't allowed to give hangers away so yes that means we have to take your clothes off the rack and fold them up and put them in a bag. Buy some hangers and we'd be happy to put them on your purchased hangers for you.
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by   sswizzard +1 Votes
do you realize that ross IS NOT MACYS! Ross is a DISCOUNT STORE that doesnt even always have suits, and the ones that you do buy your getting an amazing deal on them, correct? get your own danm suit bag and any cashier will gladly put it in there. or heres one why dont you just carry it out? oh no heaven forbid you don't get some friggin' plastic. get off your high horse and realize that ross is just a discount place and NOT A DEPARTMENT STORE! sheesh!

The World's Most Insulting Fees