Ross Dress For Less

Craming suits in a very small bag

Memphis, Tennessee
I have gone to Ross several times a month and bought several suits, the store clerk folds up my suits and stuff them in a very small bag, several times I was so angry I left the store with my garments in my hand. On other occasions I asked for the manager. If I purchase a suite I don't want it balled up in a small plastic bag. We, the customer should not have to get into an argument with the clerk because I don't want my clothes balled up. Do you want your purchased balled up in a small bag. Purchase some suit covers(clear plastic). I am sure I am not the only one with this complaint.

Thanks Marie
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful?

31st of Mar, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Quit bitching. The clothes come balled up in a box when they come in anyways. Besides, who doesn't wash their stuff before wearing it? Sicko.
 4th of Jul, 2012 by    +1 Votes
We aren't allowed to give hangers away so yes that means we have to take your clothes off the rack and fold them up and put them in a bag. Buy some hangers and we'd be happy to put them on your purchased hangers for you.
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
do you realize that ross IS NOT MACYS! Ross is a DISCOUNT STORE that doesnt even always have suits, and the ones that you do buy your getting an amazing deal on them, correct? get your own danm suit bag and any cashier will gladly put it in there. or heres one why dont you just carry it out? oh no heaven forbid you don't get some friggin' plastic. get off your high horse and realize that ross is just a discount place and NOT A DEPARTMENT STORE! sheesh!

Contact Us