logo

3. (21 mins ago)
Ericdress
A crooked Company
4. (28 mins ago)
bbc online lottery microsoft promo
enquiry about the winning price
5. (30 mins ago)

Posted:    JustMe78

Bad Management

McDonalds
Richlands, Virginia
I'm complaing about the rude behavior of one morning manager at the McDonalds in Richlands VA. I went in today and I over heard a manager saying that she was sick of one of the employees and that she wished she could fire him. This was supposedly over not having enough food in the cabinet. However, other employees stated that the cabinet was well stocked and that there was a rush on the product that the manager was complaining about. Also this manager is always mean, short tempered, and very rude to employees and some customers. What has happend to survice with a smile?
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2011 by   bluekickindonkey 0 Votes
McDonald has been one of our favorite fast food restaurant for more than a decade. I have been eating at many McDonald branches, including US, and this was the first time I treated like a stupid. Here is what had happened.
We went to McDonald East Coast Parkway Singapore, the one with Drive-Thru, around 11:30AM. My wife would like to have Chicken McNuggets and Fish Fillet and I usually order BigMac meal. When the cashier was ready to serve me, she immediately refused and told me that those meals are only for Lunch Time. I got puzzled by what she said and checked my watch again, it was 11:38AM, and told her “It is lunch time”. Then she said Lunch Time is from 12PM. I argued with her for 5 minutes insisting that it was already lunch time and wanted my order be served. Despite of the loud voice and no other staff helped to intervene, I felt useless to argue, and immediately left to another fast food restaurant that could serve any menu I wanted.
As one of US chain restaurant, I don’t think it is not right to dictate any customer what to do and I hope the management can do something about this.

Protection Not Worth Paying For