logo

Kohls Complaints & Reviews - website does not work so cannot order

Kohls Contacts & Informations

Kohls

Posted: 2013-09-18 by    SA-SB

website does not work so cannot order

Kohls
kohls.com
I finally got a promo mailing for 30% off (usually get only 15%).
I tried to place an order for a total of $178 after discounts, and was to also get free shipping and $30 Kohls Cash.
I used my Kohls card, of course and input everything correctly.
When I reviewed my cart and hit "continue" there was an error page that the website server was unavailable. I tried for 25 minutes. Same page kept cropping up.
Then of course it's 1 minute after midnight and my discounts, kohls cash and free shipping are no longer valid. Am I an angry customer? You bet!
Furthermore, when I write to Kohls and complain, all I get is a 'we're sorry for the inconvenience... blah blah blah." They will not make good on the offer even though the problem was with their website.
Perhaps they had too many customers trying to take advantage of the discounts before the promo ended. If so, they need to fix their site to handle the traffic.
This is grossly unfair, as I could have saved over $200.
Even under normal circumstances, their website stinks. It takes forever to get to an item's page. It's not possible to filter several criteria at once such as shoes, women, size 9, blue, dressy. No. You have to do one filter at a time and wait, and wait and wait.
What's worse? Kohls really does not care.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

What's New in Smart Phones