logo

Original Keyless
Terrible company
2. (5 mins ago)
Lusso Baby.ca
Not delivering product -working with subcontractor
3. (22 mins ago)
Apply urgent loan offer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Kentucky Fried Chicken, Clinton, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - Customer service

Kentucky Fried Chicken Contacts & Informations

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Posted:    Ejer

Customer service

Kfc/taco bell
Clinton, Indiana
Female manager who doesn't like certain people in public gives bad customer service in kfc/taco bell to those people. Owners should question other employees about said manager with out fear of being fired or singled out by said manager. Apparently this bad customer service happens often, and nothing is being done to correct the problem.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Sep, 2009 by   Nelson Boyer 0 Votes
I went to get a "tailgate" bucket of chicken for myself and my three children. I was told that the grilled chicken would be about 8 minutes which I said I would wait for. After ten minutes, I was told that the grilled chicken was still not ready but the crispy style which I ordered would also be about 13 more minutes.

I asked why I wasnt told about the crispy chicken when I was told about the grilled chicken also, and the staff member (John) said they had a rush lately and they had to cook more. I could not wait another 13 minutes after waiting ten minutes already so I asked for my money back and John said to me, "Why, you cant wait". I said I did not have the time and during Sunday meal hours, it was 6 pm, why was the place not prepared. He said to me, "well sir, this isnt Burger King".

I have never been so inulted and treated so rudely before and if it were not for my three children wanting KFC about three to four times a month, I would never give KFC any business again and will tell everyone I know about this incident. It just so happens that four other people walked out with me at the same time.

I would think that KFC would want customers in these tough economic times, but I guess I am wrong, the way they treat their customers. This store was sotre number X721601 at 298 Washington Street in Weymouth, MA and the employee who made the smart comment was JOHN.

Definitely not an asset to KFC that is for sure

Nelson Boyer