logo

mann travel
rip off
4. (33 mins ago)
esmartsupply.com
No explanation why they didn’t get orders back
5. (41 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Google Natural Motion, Lodi Complaints & Reviews - numerous unauthorized charges to my account

Google Natural Motion Contacts & Informations

Google Natural Motion

Posted: 2013-11-02 by    lpelo

numerous unauthorized charges to my account

Google Natural Motion
This morning I had 2 unauthorized charges to my bank from this company. I can't imagine that it is really Google...but I am going to get to the bottom of it. They charged me two $2.99 charges, and apparently tried to charge several more but I did not have the funds in my account. This is a scam! These people need to be arrested.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2014 by   PHILIP SCHUYLER 0 Votes
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY MONEY BACK PLEASE YOU GUYS CHARGED ME MORE THAN ONCE OF $2.99 AND $4.99 YESTERDAY AND A FEW TIMES BEFORE SO I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CALL ME AT MY CELL MY NUMBER IS (305) 215-8373 OR E-MAIL ME IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT. THE LAST TIME GOOGLE NATIONAL MOTION CHARGED ME LAST TIME 10 MORE TIMES OF $2.99 CAN YOU INVESTGATE ABOUT THIS.
 28th of Jun, 2014 by   PHILIP ARMSTRONG 0 Votes
HEY GUYS I'M GETING REALLY PISTOFF I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK BECAUSE I WAS CHARGED AGAIN YESTERDAY I NEVER PAYED ANYTHING OR BOUGHT ANYTHING AT ALL SO YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING UP YOU OWE ME A LOT OF MONEY IT'S AROUND $100.00 OR MORE OF THE TIMES YOU GUYS CHARGED ME WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING SO YOU BETTER CHECK WHAT FUCK IS GOING ON SO CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE CANCEL MY DEBT CARD.
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   bilal tabara 0 Votes
This morning I had 2 unauthorized charges to my bank from this company. I can't imagine that it is really Google...but I am going to get to the bottom of it. They charged me two 8, 89€- and 17, 79€ charges, and apparently tried to charge several more but I did not have the funds in my account. This is a scam! These people need to be arrested.

Esta semana he tenido 13 cargos no autorizados a mi banco de esta empresa. No me puedo imaginar que en realidad es Google ... pero voy a llegar al fondo de la misma. Me cobraron dos cargos de 8, 89€ y 17, 79€, y al parecer trató de cobrar varios más, pero yo no tenía los fondos en mi cuenta. Esto es una estafa! Estas personas deben ser detenidas.
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   bilal tabara 0 Votes
Esta mañana he tenido 2 cargos no autorizados a mi banco de esta empresa. No me puedo imaginar que en realidad es Google ... pero voy a llegar al fondo de la misma. Me cobraron dos cargos de 8.89€ y 17.79€, y al parecer trató de cobrar varios más, pero yo no tenía los fondos en mi cuenta. Esto es una estafa! Estas personas deben ser detenidas.
 6th of Jul, 2014 by   kelley6551 0 Votes
Hey my card was stoled and I had charges from you guys I want to know how I get re burst i had one 59.99, 1.99, 1.36, 2.99 thank you
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   amberwoody 0 Votes
I have never heard of this and as of today there are $47 pending on my card. I have a family I am trying to take care of and money is being taken from me for nothing. I would appreciate getting that money back to me asap.

Warning! Beware of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes