logo

REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICE,
NOT YET RECEIVED MY BIKES RC BOOK
4. (58 mins ago)
Chase Bank
Closed my account without notice
5. (2 hrs 2 mins ago)

Posted:    Eddy

Online scam

GlassesUSA.com
glassesusa.com
I ordered some glasses from these guys with extra fast fedex shipping. They still have not even sent it. I tried reaching customer service, and they gave me a timeframe to go by with regards to how they process orders. Well that timeline ended a long time ago. They do not respond to any of my e-mails anymore. I asked about the status of the late package that hasn't even been sent a second time and have not heard back. I email them everyday. I've asked them to cancel and refund my order. They have not done so.

Normally I can roll with lifes puches but this is probably the third such company in the last month that has ripped me off in such a fashion. I am fed up, FTC needs to start doing what they are paid too and end companies like this. Not to mention that they refused to tell me they were Isreali owned when I got curious about the foreign transaction fee, just seems to make them look even shadier. Just wanna get the info out there so people can make an informed decision instead of the mistake I did.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009 by   binder 0 Votes
Maybe your glasses were delivered & you just didn't see the package. Just a thought.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   Gorfy 0 Votes
Someone else just took my post which is identicle to this one on a different site and posted it here. Anyways I posted this on a different site and Eddy plaguerized me for some reason. Possibly an attempt by the company itself to discredit me when people notice I don't reply? Anyways to give you an update they did finally get back to me. They sent two seperate shipping conformations. On one conformation it states that they sent it by USPS even though I paid for fedex. The second email I got stated that they used yet a different carrier than the one listed in the first confirmation. So which one is it. USPS, or fedex, or UPS. I wouldn't be surprised if I get another confirmation stating that they sent it through DHL, being that they now no longer deliver to the US. At this point I am no longer even angry just shocked and actually amused by this stupidity. I forgot to mention the tracking number they provided does not exist. I tried entering it with USPS, UPS, Fedex.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   Gorfy 0 Votes
I just found out it got shipped, from a foreign country where some things were happening that prevented the parcel to be shipped on time. So now my fears are gone. I got conformation that it was shipped. I have no doubt that the glasses will be nice. So I am no longer convinced of what I mentioned earlier, but I think that they should have been more clear about their location, I did ask.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   Gorfy 0 Votes
Confused the hell out of me
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   mph24 0 Votes
File as many complaints with your attorney general and as many on line sites as you can...They need to be put out of business
 15th of Oct, 2010 by   Caitlin77 0 Votes
I haven't had problems with them at any point of my purchases.
 10th of Oct, 2011 by   Bucky S 0 Votes
I ordered glasses from them, just frame and no prescription. The website said that it takes 4 business days for shipping. It has been 7 business days and they are not even shipped out. Horrible experience. Email customer service but never received any response. Waste of time.
 24th of Dec, 2011 by   KarenMar 0 Votes
I should have researched this company before ordering glasses from them. I placed my order Dec 12. Being that they are called "glassesusa.com" I would never have guessed (but should have) that my glasses were being produced outside the country. YES they outsource!!! Two days ago, (Dec 21) I called because my online order info still says "processing" - I was told that their order system was having trouble updating, and the guy gave me a DHL tracking number. I went to the DHL website, put the number in, and all I got was record of a waybill but no tracking info. I emailed DHL today and received a fairly quick response saying that they hadn't received the package yet, please contact shipper. I called glassesusa.com, and was told that they are putting in an urgent message to the order processing dept, to have them track down the package, and that I would hear something later on via email. I waited a few hours, and as I suspected, did not hear from Glassesusa.com, called them, and was told that I may not hear anything until Monday Dec 26 - now do you really think I will????
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   Judith Watkins 0 Votes
I purchased 3 pairs of glasses from glasses USA and the third pair I recieved were wrong and I sent them back. They now tell me that they have donated my glasses because it did nto have a tracking number included in an emailto them. Although the return slip and all other paperwork was sent to them they disregarded it and donated the glasses. Now they tell me they will give me 50% off of a new pair. BAD BUSINESS!!! Be careful when you deal with them.
 24th of Apr, 2013 by   Elizabeth C. 0 Votes
I ordered glasses April 7th, and have gotten the run-around. I received an email on April 15th saying they are in production, thenI was told on April 17th that they were in production and would take 4 days. Then I was informed today, April 24th that they are NOW in production and will take 4 days...I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have spoken with a manager and a VERY condescending supervisor and they want to issue $50.00 refund...what a joke! Please file with BBB in New Jersey, and hopefully this company can be shut down.
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   veryunhappycust 0 Votes
I ordered glasses and they were expensive and they came and one of the lenses was not even in the frame. They said they would credit me when they were returned. I took them to a local shop prior to sending back and they confirmed what I suspected -they were cheap frames and cheaply made. The lense was not the right size for the frame. Waiting for my credit.
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   Sueppy 0 Votes
I have purchased 3 pair of glasses from this company. I have not had 1 tiny problem with you. Are you commenters working for the competition?

ID Theft Can Damage Your Future