logo

DVD4Music
Rip off site
3. (19 mins ago)
www.nationwideltd.co.uk
They didn’t show up and no one measured our veranda
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
Wwics
Regarding refund
5. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
tv shows on dvd
paid for dvds and never received

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Force Factor, Austin, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Unethical; shady

Force Factor Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-09-22 by    Daniel1E6

Unethical; shady

Austin, Texas
I tried the 14 day trial. Before doing so, i noticed that they had some fine print at the bottom. I saw that i was "agreeing" to allow them to charge me $69. 99 + $4. 99 shipping per month after the trial was over. I paid $4. 99 for the shipping of the free trial. I cancelled the subscription within 18 days, per the "agreement".

I told the rep that the ingredients were identical to other products that were sold for much less and that i wanted to cancel. I expressed concern relating to the methods they used to trick some people into signing up for something, unintentionally. He ignored my comment and told me that i could get it for $49. 99 instead of $69. 99. I told him that i was going to find a product from a company that wasn't so greedy and shady. He told me "wait, you are eligible for our vip offer, we can offer you the product for life at $29. 99". I explained that it's clear that force factor is a shady company and i want nothing to do with the company. There are plenty of reputable companies interested in creating quality products, not scamming people out of their money.

If you like the product and aren't interested in a different product with the same ingredients, demand that you pay $29. 99. They clearly make so much profit that they will still profit heavily after reducing the price by about 57%. However, there are too many red flags with this company. If they charge my credit card, as they've done with so many others, i will file a small claims lawsuit against them for damages, send out several press releases making others aware of this company, and filing with the better business bureau. I hope they don't charge my credit card, for their sake.
Comments United States Pharmaceutical Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Feb, 2012 by   Susan55 0 Votes
We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

1st of Jan, 2013 by   Steve Sandroni 0 Votes

Force Factor - Billing of fcf test x180 6
FORCE FACTOR

I have been billed twice for a product i do not want and did not ask for. The company froce factor has billed me again and i do not want the product, fcf test x180 6.
Force factor has billed my account again for $$74. 98 cents. How do i stop this ? I do not want the product sand somehow they are getting money out of my checking account.

Please help? My phone number is : 314 - 308 - 0869, my email is : stevesandroni@yahoo.com.

Thanks !
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   Susan55 0 Votes
Hello Steve,

We value your feedback. To help us better assist you, please contact us at 1-855-280-9489 to speak with
a supervisor and we will sort out any issues immediately.

28th of Mar, 2013 by   theodore wooten 0 Votes
Got caught in the same trap... Probably legal what they are doing, fine print so fine you cant even read it with a microscope, but its still unethical and shady at best... Filing with the class action law suit. Have sent the unopened one shipment back... Gonna try to help anyone else before they get caught too...
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by   Larry Adkison 0 Votes
I paid postage and sent the FCF Test X 180 last month with a letter requesting this supply to be stopped. I since received another supply and I refused it at the post office. I have called your number several times from the Philippines and gotten a recording of your operating hours, during hours that the recordings states you should be taking calls.
Stop the Test X 180 deliveries to Larry Adkison and credit my credit card for the past two deliveries.
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommie33 0 Votes
Same trap they caught me in! I'll deny credit card charges. What a FF Rip-Off!
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommie33 0 Votes
I've been caught in the same trap...just got a CC charge for $90.50. How do I stop this scam?
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommie33 0 Votes
I just called FCF Force Factor at 877.492.7243. They said they would stop future shipments. If they don't I'll let you know!
 5th of Jan, 2014 by   Jeff Pauley 0 Votes
It only said to pay for shipping. THIS IS FRAUD . The computer screen locked and I never completed my order and the product still came. Our powers to be need to investigate this company. I called the bank to stop this and all future transaction... What a scam...
 6th of Feb, 2014 by   David Ritman 0 Votes

Force Factor - Serious overcharge
Force FGactor
Boston (I think)

I was offered a testosterone supplement sample free plus postage of around £5. When I received my bank statement £55.08 had been taken, regrettably on a debit card. My statement says the charge was 89.98USD @ 1.633. Unfortunately I changed banks on 1.2.14 before I realised and Nationwide, my previous bankers, say they cannot appeal on a closed account. Can you help?
 25th of Apr, 2014 by   AngryCat73 0 Votes
Same thing has happened to me! I've been charged for a second bottle that I did NOT order! Class Action Suit is NEEDED!!!
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   Deki 0 Votes
It's in their terms: https://www.forcefactor.com/terms/volcano/26139
There is no mention of the automatic renewal during the trial process. Well, I'm sure it's in 4pt font somewhere.

A truly pathetic way to scam others of their money.
 29th of Aug, 2014 by   _rob_ 0 Votes
Yet another dummy. I was stupid enough to try the sample and didn't look at the fine print or options, and now have to pay shipping to return the product back to them. They also warn you to add insurance to the shipment otherwise they may not issue the refund, OR you can have 60% of the product cost issued back to your credit card if you would rather not ship it back...what a CROCK OF $$$$. Learned my lesson once and for all.
 5th of Oct, 2014 by   Gregory R Scott 0 Votes

Force Factor - unauthorized money taken out of my account
Force Factor FCF TEST X180 IGNITE
Phone: 1-877492-7243

They stole money out of my account !!! I want my $84.98 returned ASAP.OR I WILL SUE!! I'M GETTING AN ATTORNEY TOMORROW IF I HAVE NOT HEARD OR RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK!!! YOUR UNTRUELY GREGORY R SCOTT PH# 480430272 AT 10672 E. OASIS DR. MESA, AZ85208.
 22nd of Oct, 2014 by   BWulf 0 Votes
Hey! You con artist mother f*****s just caused my account to get locked out while I'm on vacation because I tried to remove an order I didn't approve! I'm currently left to sleep the f*****g streets of North f*****g Dakota because I can't get into my hotel, not to mention the lack of food or water. I end up in the f*****g hospital because of this and you're going to have some serious shit to answer to.
 25th of Oct, 2014 by   Justin Song 0 Votes

Force Factor - Charging me monthly
California
16796 santa corina court
San Diego
California
Phone: 8589222898

When I was trying to buy a sample of Force Factor Test X180, all it told me was that it would send me a payment for a dollar of shipping. It didn't tell me that you guys would charge me $80 monthly. WRITE THIS IN BIGGER WORDS. I need a return right now and would like my money back. This is a very serious issue and I am extremely unhappy with what you guys have done by writing this in fine print. Please send me my money back.
 7th of Nov, 2014 by   bill1959 0 Votes
a complete fraud. Do not get this product. They send it every 15 days not 30 days and then try to up sell you or give it to you at a discount. Wont give you full refund. I tried to cancel because it does NOTHING. Should have listened to other reviews like this online
 12th of Jan, 2015 by   Tony Betko 0 Votes

FCF*Test X180 - Unauthorized shipment
FCF*Test X180
Oak Creek

I had un-subscribed on their website and didn't want the product shipped to me.

ATM Fraud Costs One Man 24000$