logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (34 mins ago)

Facebook

Posted: 2013-02-16 by    Heather Ratliff

Fraud

FaceBook
I have been charged by Facebook multiple times on my debit card I did not authorize all these charges I want my money back. I will be contacting the BBB about this. I can't getanyone on the phone to help me. My number is 251-348-2300 someone needs to contact me and refund my money.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2011 by   Tim Wiles 0 Votes
I have 3 charges on 2-22-11 for $50.00 1 charge on 2-23-11 for $50.00 and 1 charge on 3-2-11 for $9.60. These are charges that I haven't made. Someone has apparently stole my credit information. I have had to contact my bank and have my card shut off. Now I am waiting for you to gime me my money back.

Facebook is a 25 billion dollar company, you should be able to afford to hire costomer service rep's to answer our questions on the phone.
my
 25th of Jun, 2011 by   patricia sterett 0 Votes
I have submitted a complaint and no one has responded back to me by email. I want to get my money back. Please send me an email to let me know that someone is handling this manner.
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   Tammi Klawitter 0 Votes
I am being charged on my credit card for charges I did not authorize. I have never used my credit card with your company. My bank has advised me to contact you to resolve this issue and find out who is doing this. They have also said I have to file a police report. I called your no. at 650-543-7818 and get no one to talk to. Please respond by contacting me at 219-895-1146. Thank You for your time. Sincerely Tammi Klawitter
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   michael j hill 0 Votes
i have 7 charges to my credit card in 2 days they are not mine i have never charged anything with facebook also this is a new card
michael j hill
561-371-0103
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   TheAnsweris 0 Votes
You now have 8 charges on your card. Thank you.
 23rd of May, 2012 by   Just.Ice 0 Votes
The other day I received an invitation to join my BFF on her facebook page. I responded immediately, although
I did wonder why she did not mention this to me in advance. Later, I did call her to acknowledge her new
venture and she was very surprised and confused because she had NOT CREATED A facebook page. She did not
know the people on the page, her so call friends, and we were both startled to learn she had became a billboard;
advertising all sorts of products. The find was amazing. Not knowing what was going on I put in my email address
and I too had a fictitious page filled with all kinds of advertisements, and products I would never use, as well
as "FRIENDS", people I DID NOT KNOW.
Is this what makes facebook so great? They get some one's email address and then create a fictitious page to give the impression one supports this advertising fiasco? If I want to be a billboard I think I could manage that on my own without the help of facebook. I tried to delete the page but you need a password to do so and of course I did not have one since I did not set up the page. I emailed facebook to get the instructions for deletion but of course I have heard nothing. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A FICTIOUS facebook page? You should check and see what kind of billboard you are.
I think facebook would have been successful for what it is, plenty of people can not wait to put their life story
out there; I just happen to NOT be one of them. And, since they made me a billboard advertising products I would
never use WHERE IS MY CUT?...facebook, HOW GREEDY ARE YOU? Stock in this company is tenuous at best.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   Common sense 0 Votes
And just how is posting your telephone number on a public message board going to get you your money back?
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   Heather Ratliff 0 Votes
They can call me and tell me what they are doing about the situation. It turns out that my 14 year old son was the one who made the charges that I did not. I am going to sue them for this. 14 year old kids are not allowed to use debit cards and it was clearly used on his account so that he can play games and stuff. His age is clearly on his account. I don't mind paying my charges but they have no right to due business with a 14 year old. 14 year old kids don't know how a debit or credit card works. They don't know that by giving a debit or credit card they are actually giving money. Facebook likes to prey on unsuspecting children.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   Common sense 0 Votes
"They can call me and tell me what they are doing about the situation"
Do you really believe someone from facebook will read this board and call you?

"It turns out that my 14 year old son was the one who made the charges that I did not"
Than as the parent you are responsible. Facebook didn't give your 14 year old a debit card you did. And if you tell me he used it without your knowledge that's on you too.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   Click Hanover. 0 Votes