Domino Pizza

Posted: 2013-11-21 by

Kuantan, Malaysia
Domino Pizza is new in Kuantan. We only had Pizzahut before. So we call them toll free number to make delivery at our house.
Order 3 large pizzas, drinks and some extras. They responded on the phone. Sorry we cannot cause out of our delivery area. The fun part is that i live on the wrong side of the street. Cause for my neigbor on the other side of the street they do deliver. Talking about stupidity... So never Domino's. If you dont want my business ok Lah.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

26th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - service
dominos pizza
1758 Pitkin Ave
New York
Phone: 718-385-4545

They services are very bad, like for example, i walk in and i stand there for over 15minutes and the don't ask you if you want to order.
I been there several times and i got to go because they don't serv me at all.they suck big time.if i was a manager i will fire everybody in there and hire people that needs the job, thats the reason a lot of places going out of bussiness for people like that.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - Not providing a good pizza
Domino pizza
United Kingdom
Phone: 07427610567

I had an pizza at Blackpool Road Preston, I ordered
A tuna delight, there was only few tuna on top of the
Pizza, I tried many different Domino pizza branch,
That one was terrible, I hope they will keep the
Quality of pizza.
 30th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
30th June 2015 around 10.20pm i called Domino Pizza for ordering my Food.
What make me angry and sad is when i said out my voucher number, that operator said that my voucher (AA476062239) which expired at August 2015 had been used by a guy named Mr. Mamak.
But the problem is i never know this guy in my entire life. AND how come that guy name Mr. Mamak can have the same voucher number as i had.
Now i can't even redeem my voucher and the operator just call me to ask the branch's person in charge about all this voucher problem (because he can't do anything)

I had supported Domino Pizza for many years and this is the first bad experience i never met before

Contact Us