Domino Pizza

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 by

Kuantan, Malaysia
Domino Pizza is new in Kuantan. We only had Pizzahut before. So we call them toll free number to make delivery at our house.
Order 3 large pizzas, drinks and some extras. They responded on the phone. Sorry we cannot cause out of our delivery area. The fun part is that i live on the wrong side of the street. Cause for my neigbor on the other side of the street they do deliver. Talking about stupidity... So never Domino's. If you dont want my business ok Lah.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Food

7th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - store not open
domino pizza
England, Somerset
United Kingdom

the shop was not yet finished but they had sent out leaflets saying open now! not impressed as i had got a load of mates together for the night and was going to have a take away tryed ringing but the phone would just keep ringing then i decided to drive to get the food as thought they must be busy as 1st night open got there and they had only got the counter in place.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - incorrect order and poor service
Phone: 337-898-0730

Did not have complete order (8 medium Pizzas) ready for pick up after a 45 min wait . I could not wait for them to prepare and bake last pizza . Then I couldn't get anyone to ring up my total bill, I had to wait for at least 10 minutes for someone to do so. Needless to say, I was very upset. Once home, the order was not correct. I did call to complain once again. This has happened several times before, I am still very upset and not sure that I will ever order again!
The pizza is very good, but not woth the hassle.
 26th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - service
dominos pizza
1758 Pitkin Ave
New York
Phone: 718-385-4545

They services are very bad, like for example, i walk in and i stand there for over 15minutes and the don't ask you if you want to order.
I been there several times and i got to go because they don't serv me at all.they suck big time.if i was a manager i will fire everybody in there and hire people that needs the job, thats the reason a lot of places going out of bussiness for people like that.
 10th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - Non Delivery
Steven Reid
186 Dunstans Road, Dulwich, London SE22 0ES
England, Greater London
Phone: 02086936384

Having ordered a pizza on line at 2142, after returning from operating a pit rf camera on the F1 UK race and feeling tired, I was very disappointed to receive no pizza. I was even more disappointed by the response of the member of staff I spoke to on the phone. He immediately had an attitude and said it was not there mistake and said it was delivered to the correct address. He then proceeded to tell me the wrong address and phone number, still broadcasting his innocence. I continued to explain to him that I had been working on my computer looking out the window for over 1hr 20 mins for said pizza to arrive...it did not. If you check your records I have used Dominos often as I travel a great deal with F1 and it helps when returning from races. This will be no more because of your staff members attitude and his broadcast of innocence, which was clearly and completely wrong. I realise mistakes are made in any business but this member of staff got it badly wrong and has cost you a customer I'm afraid. I hope you investigate why this went wrong and interview the member of staff as well as checking the order.

Mr S. Reid
 11th of Jul, 2011 by    -1 Votes
The guy who runs their facebook page is very helpful when dealing with complaints.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - Not providing a good pizza
Domino pizza
England, Lancashire
Phone: 07427610567

I had an pizza at Blackpool Road Preston, I ordered
A tuna delight, there was only few tuna on top of the
Pizza, I tried many different Domino pizza branch,
That one was terrible, I hope they will keep the
Quality of pizza.
 30th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
30th June 2015 around 10.20pm i called Domino Pizza for ordering my Food.
What make me angry and sad is when i said out my voucher number, that operator said that my voucher (AA476062239) which expired at August 2015 had been used by a guy named Mr. Mamak.
But the problem is i never know this guy in my entire life. AND how come that guy name Mr. Mamak can have the same voucher number as i had.
Now i can't even redeem my voucher and the operator just call me to ask the branch's person in charge about all this voucher problem (because he can't do anything)

I had supported Domino Pizza for many years and this is the first bad experience i never met before
 11th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

Domino Pizza - rude and late
down town by fornication street
Phone: 601-353-5600

I called in an order of 5 pizzas at 10:12 am. Told them I wanted the pizzas to be delivered by 11:15 no later than 11:30. I was sending these to people I work with. The pizzas finlly were delivered at 12:15. I called many times asking where the pizzas were and each time they said the pizzas were on their way. The pizza location is approximately 2 or 3 miles from the place I was sending the pizzas.
I asked to speak to the manager each time they replied the manager was busy.
The people I sent these pizzas - half of them have to take their lunch at 11:30 - so these people did not get lunch because they were waiting for these pizzas.
I paid $68.62 for cold pizzas. I am furious that they can bill your credit card and not do what they were suppose to do.
I do not know where their corporate office is but will be looking for it and my money returned.
 11th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
sounds like you should drive to the headquarters and demand some respect. long hard respect.

Contact Us