logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Merlin Loans
took money from my account
2. (0 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
3. (10 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!
4. (13 mins ago)
Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (48 mins ago)
Sars
Incompetence and non willingness to help

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Country Club of India
India
countryclub.net
Dear Friend

BE CAUTIOUS IF YOU WANT TO BECOME COUNTRY CLUB MEMBER, IT IS NOTHING BUT WELL ORGANISING SYNDICATE TO EXTORT YOUR MONEY. THE DON’T FULFILL THEIR PROMISE. IT IS SCAM BE AWARE OF IT SYSTEMATIC FRAUD ON THE PEOPLE. (I am the member of the club)

(A). Allotment of land.

The promise of allotment of land at various places, please note that those land is not in their name, therefore they cannot allot the land to you, however they are making promises about the same and demand money for registration and stamp duty. However if you ask them the break up of stamp duty and registration also document to executed they give you threat of terminating and canceling your so called free gift. Please note that you are charged for that because for membership charges increases with the proportion of promised allotment of land and no other benefit is given

(B). The No rules and Regulation is supplied to the members

No rules and regulation are supplied to the members so you are not aware what are the rules. If you call customers service they inform you that you come true sales representative you sales representative inform you contact customer service. Howeverr they inform they don’t have any rules and regulation its just arbitrary.

(C) Use of Franchises/Affiliates:-

You are lured in to membership by informing Franchises/Affiliates. You don’t get any help in their alleged franchise/affiliates, in fact some of the franchisee/affiliates donot even acknowledges the County Club. Please note that at the time of membership you are informed if you show the membership card you can use affiliates/frachises. But after taking the membership you are informed you have to take letter from them. YOU CANNOT USE OF SO CALLED OF FRACHISES

(D) Pay for all events

You are informed that as a member you will be entitled to enjoy all events free but once you join the club for all events like 31st December or Valentine day are charged but when you complaint about the same Sales Representative gives you complimentary pass like a favour, now the will give it to you, but in future you will be given.

(E) Availment of the 6night/7days package

If you contact for availment of 6night/7days their customer service will direct you to Sale Representative, when you contact Sales Representative he will say its responsibility of the Customer Service in the end you will not get any so called 6 nigh/7 days package for 5 years they just avoid it on one pretext or other.

(F) Financial Cost

Please note the cost of finance to your investment if you say taken a membership of Rs 3, 00, 000/- as per the membership you will only get only 6night/7 day and that you have use it at a stretch. Please ask yourself are you going to stay at one place for full 6nights, the answer is no instead you will prefer to be at atleast 2 different place 3day each but you can do that here. For Rs 3, 00, 000/ what you get is only total 30nights that means you pay Rs 10, 000/- per night for that amount you will be able to even avail five star hotel. Hotel Leela, Banglore a five star hotel of refute charges Rs 9, 000/- on weekend that’s very exhorbitant cost. Instead if you deposit that amount even in Fixed Deposit you will get approximately Rs30, 000/- per year as return with which you will have freedom of choice to enjoy in any of the place and hotel anywhere and need not stick to the Country Club and you can do it life long and not for only 5 years.

(F) Please note that i am filing criminal complaint for cheating and misrepresentation against the Mr Rajeev Reddy Managing Director, Mr Subbha Rao and also other directors and also against Sales Representative Mr Vijay Talreja and also in the Consumer Court. If you require any detail of it please you can contact me at 9820626568. or at girishrao@lexconsultus.com

(G) Instead I will suggest you consider Sterling Holiday or Pan Club or Mahindra Club, they do not promise you sky and give what they promise.

(H). There are many complaint pending against the said Company you can see it on the net.

FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO SAVE THEIR MONEY AND MAKE THEM AWARE ABOUT THE FRAUD OF COUNTRY CLUB.
Comments India Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2008 by   syamsundar 0 Votes
i am approached by a rep of country club to join. i was verifying the credentials.
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   Y. Kumar 0 Votes
I wana talk with you guys and also correspond to consult each other.
Kindly let me have your Tel/Cell phone No.please.
Sincerely
Y.K
919823027704
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   Manoj chennaiwala 0 Votes
This club reps contacted me and was after me for 3 weeks through many ways...either a sangeeta calls up and talks very sweetly or another lady calld swathy calls me and both of them were very persuasive - some how one of my friends told me his experience of NON ALLOTMENT OF FREE LAND OVER @ YEARS, and this made me decide against Country Club...I invested the same into buying a land and registring it in my name. I became a member of Race course club at musch cheaper rate, and i love it!
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   KURUVILLA 0 Votes
The Countryclub is the most racist hotel I have come across.They chase you to get their money for the membership and once done treat you like the very dirt of the earth. In Dubai, this is the only hotel that does not allow Indians to watch cricket, the most important sport for us Indians, in their sports bar. They dump the Indians in a place next door called Aqua bar. They show all the English soccer games, including the crap racing events for the Whites (or Gora's) as we call them. How can an Indian run hotel treat Indians in such a demeaning manner?. Pathetic state !!!. I had explicitly voiced my disagreement to the management (Indian's again), who have no remorse. Its these type of Indians who make the rest of the world believe that we are an unimportant factor in the world and forces other communities to treat us cheap. If you show respect you will gain it. But unfortunately the Country Club Hotel in Dubai and from what I read world across have got their acts wrong. About time some one literate and some one who has studied client service ethics makes a change. I get more respect and am treated special when I go to English run hotels in Dubai. Strange isn't it?
 14th of Dec, 2009 by   tarun_kumar 0 Votes
Complaint

I had applied for country club membership on 3rd March’08, for which I paid Rs 30, 000/- through credit card. The concerned executive was Mr Sufi. ( Contact No- 9833690007). I had applied for Cool Global Membership for Rs 1, 75, 000/-. Terms and condition he mentioned were:
• Rs 1, 75, 000 can be paid in installments through credit card
• Since I had a limit of Rs75000/- in my credit card he said that he could help me in getting credit cards and I had applied for AMB Amro and Kotak credit cards also.
• He also told me that in case I don’t get a credit card country Club will refund our money, as I could not pay without credit cards
• He mentioned that this amount is refundable and membership is transferable.
• I was entitled to get 2000 sq ft of free plot at Kollad as a part of membership.
• I can get free plots of 1000sqft with every member I introduce to country club under Member Gets Member scheme
• We can sell these plots to others as when required and hence good for investment. Also we can build our own condos whenever we want
• There are no additional charges on yearly basis ( No plot development charges and annual maintenance charge)
• Then again in the month of May’08 I paid Rs 25000/- as per request from Mr. Sufi, which again was through same credit card.

At this point my application for credit card was rejected and I had no money to pay further, so I requested to either refund my money or transfer this membership.
I never got any membership card or something as I was not the member of country club (till the time I pay complete Rs 1, 75, 000/-). Mr Sufi started avoiding me and it was hard to catch hold of him. He kept bulffing me for 3-4 months. During this I wrote 3-4 complaints to country club also through mail but never got any response from country club. In fact I spoke to his immediate senior (Mr Ganesh Reddy- AGM – Sales & Mktg)) about this he assured me that my problem will be resolved but nothing happened. In the month of November we approached Mr Subba Rao (General Manager- MRD) with written complaint against which he instructed Ms Neel Ganga ( Marketing Head) to sort out the issue. She again assured me that it will be sorted out but I have to wait till Feb’09. She also informed me that:
• The amount is non-refundable
• I never filled any application form so I asked to show me my application form where I have signed on the terms and condition.They never reproduced the original form which I had submitted for membership ( If any)
• She also informed that there is an annual charge of Rs 6000/- and will have to pay Rs 10, 000 per 1000 sf ft plot for registration.
• We can never built our own condos but we have to pay Country club to build it ( Whatever price country club ) ask for
• These information were never told to me prior to talking this membership plan.

I have been badly harassed by country club officials and in spite of taking my precious time out from my office work I had visited 9 times to Country club office. I had met Mr Subramanium 2 times and Ms Neel Ganga 3 times and rest of the time to meet Mr Sufi. But I could never meet Mr Sufi after that, he is absconding literally and in between he has changed his mobile no twice.

As per country club I have to pay rest of the amount or I stand to loose my Rs 55, 000/- for which I’m still paying the EMI on my credit card.
 4th of Feb, 2013 by   AWARENEES CAMPAIGN AGAINST COUNTRY CLUB 0 Votes
AWARENEES CAMPAIGN AGAINST COUNTRY CLUB FRAUD AND CHEATS!! (INDIA, QATAR, ABUDHABI, SAUDI, MUSCAT, BHARAIN & OTHER PLACES)
• I think everybody has heard about Country Club Group ... (India & other places) but hardly few people know a lot about it. That’s why I‘d like to tell you something about Country Club Group…
• Mainly they target the Indian community by approaching innocent peoples and ladies in shopping mall and other places to collect the phone number to call and trap!!
• Encashing the people belief, faith and sentiments by using dirty marketing tricks by offering free gift voucher like a hunter offering food grains to birds to catch them!!
• Lie starts from first call itself saying that you‘d selected out of 10, 000 people to collect the free gift voucher! In reality not selected out of 10, 000 people!!
• Gift voucher is not free as they said!! We require pay INR 5, 000 – 15, 000, in their words called as tax!! Not revealing this at any point of time until customer was trapped by them!!
• During one hour gambling time, they never reveal their company terms and conditions openly, everything was kept under suspicious!! Also not giving any chance to customer to think for a day, neither allow customer to check their low grade company profile!!, this is very important tactful point handled very carefully by trained staff!!
• All false promise made by staff during one hour gambling time not fulfilling at point of time, none of the staff not willing to provide their business card to any of the customer and not revealing the truth ! Trying to cheat as many people as possible!!
• Trying to persuade the customer that life time membership special offer valid for only today by making some gimmick of discount offer!! This is really bullish!!!
• Country club group (INDIA, QATAR, DUBAI, ABU DHABI, OMAN & OTHER PLACES) cheated plenty of people!! JUST TYPE COUNTRY CLUB INDIA FRAUD & CHEATS IN GOOGLE!!!
• Worst thing is that in case due to some reason we don’t want to continue as a Country club member, MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE !!! What a wonderful policy!!! This thing they never reveal to customer during membership enrolling time!!!
• In case we negotiated for QR 15, 000 (INR 225, 000 ) later will receive bill for QR 20, 000 (INR 300, 000 )
• Lots of complaint registered in consumer court in India and many other places, no action on them, continue to cheat innocent people leading dirty lavish life!! What a shameless personality!! Really world most powerful fraud and cheating company is Country Club India Group!!
• Most of the victims not willing to lodge police complaint or willing to go court, the reason that time, further money loss in legal process will take very long time not less than 10 – 15 years to get a verdict, torture ect, Country Club India Group taking full advantage of this situation by search and continue to cheat new customers!!
• At least best way that all victim unite together come on the road to protest and register single police complaint to fight against this fraud & cheating company
• Join us the awareness campaign to create awareness in as many people as we know
Country Club Victim Association