Bad service

I was very interested in a Corvette I saw on the website. I sent an email as indicated, asking for more information about the car. The website said I should receive a phone call within 60 minutes! No call came - for a whole week.

I sent another email - I REALLY wanted this car!

Again, no return call... EVER! Three weeks later, I was asked to complete an online survey about my experience with Carmax. I told them it was AWFUL! I thought I might get a phone call now apologizing for their lousy service and an offer to make it up to me - but NooOOO!

Now I cringe when I hear commercials about them!

If only people knew!!!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful?

25th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm not denying that they failed to contact you, but at the same time there are generally hundreds of emails and phone requests for information and sometimes people slip through the cracks, however it's laughable that you cringe when you watch the commercials when you were too lazy to be proactive about the car.

If you were so very interested in this Corvette, then why didn't you just drive down to the store to look at it? The average stay for a car is 3 days, and the entire lot usually turns over in about 7 - there are exceptions, but these are from their sales statistics.
 9th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Dear sir,
I am using Beat in that using Apollo Tyre
my car running completed only 11000 Km in that I found in 7 days my air reduce by 10 point means 32 to 22 then I have checked the I found miner hole in that we can cant put puncher even in one my tyre why it is happening now giving suggestion like stupidly about put tube in that then what 3 years warranty Chevrolet giving in Delhi OKELA showroom

Kindly suggest to change my tyre..

Contact Us