Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Bad service

Chevrolet
chevrolet.com
I was very interested in a Corvette I saw on the website. I sent an email as indicated, asking for more information about the car. The website said I should receive a phone call within 60 minutes! No call came - for a whole week.

I sent another email - I REALLY wanted this car!

Again, no return call... EVER! Three weeks later, I was asked to complete an online survey about my experience with Carmax. I told them it was AWFUL! I thought I might get a phone call now apologizing for their lousy service and an offer to make it up to me - but NooOOO!

Now I cringe when I hear commercials about them!

If only people knew!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm not denying that they failed to contact you, but at the same time there are generally hundreds of emails and phone requests for information and sometimes people slip through the cracks, however it's laughable that you cringe when you watch the commercials when you were too lazy to be proactive about the car.

If you were so very interested in this Corvette, then why didn't you just drive down to the store to look at it? The average stay for a car is 3 days, and the entire lot usually turns over in about 7 - there are exceptions, but these are from their sales statistics.

Contact Us