logo

NetSpeand
Wont give me my money
4. (21 mins ago)
Netspend Prepaid Visa Card
Ripped off my money placed a hold on my account
5. (21 mins ago)
Lashea
lack of service & stolen money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CEVA Logistics Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and scam

CEVA Logistics Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Binso

Fraud and scam

cevalogistics.com
What you want from us is to pay twice of a hire price then what customer paid including merchandise cost and shipping they paid for. How everyone works in my industry is: merchandise cost $xx.xx, profit mark up, + freight (that was quoted according to contracts) and that would be our selling price. We do not ever quote anyone one price and bill triple the amount. If we would run our operation as you are, we would be long out of business.

What you are doing is typical freight fraud. We deal with over 60 vendors and 25 freight carriers. This is the first and hopefully last incident we will ever occur with such none professional corporation.

When I opened the account with Jason, he himself confirmed pricing on several occasions via phone and once via email (see below of response). The contract provided to me is very unclear and blur, this is way I was calling Jason every other day to confirm/clarify if there would be any additional fees. Jason has never informed me of any dimensional weight or maximum of $50.00 per claim. The only pricing he kept repeating is $55.00 or .50 per lb which ever is greater + $28.00 residential fee and ruff estimated 25% fuel charge. If I would have been informed of the outrageous pricing and fraudulent operation you are running I would have never trusted EGL with my merchandise. Even if there is a dimensional rate on what section of the contract does it explain the pricing break down?

Sent from via email:
Arty,

Just so I am clear on want you want. Please review this and advise.

We are to charge:
1. Ceva is to charge a minimum $55.00 or $0.50 / lb. actual whichever is greater.
2. Ceva is to charge a residential delivery (curbside) $28.00.
3. Ceva is to charge Fuel Surcharge.

CEVA will need to contact the consignee to schedule delivery based on the above. If the consignee wants/requires the following, we are to contact for approval and billing. All billable amounts to be approved before freight is tendered for delivery.

Lift gate $33.00
Threshold $75.00
White Glove $111.00
Redelivery charge $40.00

Threshold ($75.00) - Pickup or delivery inside the residence door/threshold or garage of residence, main/1st floor only. Rates include two (2) man team, lift gate ($33.00) and residence accessorials, if applicable.

White Glove ($111.00) - Pickup or delivery inside the residence, garage, room and floor of choice. Service includes two (2) man team, lift gate ($33.00) and unpacking product(s). Packaging (trash) to be removed unless residence request packing to be left with them.

Redelivery ($40.00) - Delivery was attempted and unsuccessful due to no fault of CEVA. Product returned to service center and delivery is scheduled again.

CEVA Logistics

I have informed Jason that we are looking for best pricing and will be in no need of any extra’s (lift gate, white glove or threshold). If only we authorize extra shipping charges is the only time you may bill us for it.

I don’t know what assumptions were taken or what EGL was planning on leading this to but we will not be paying tripled invoices priced. We can not

As of today there is an outstanding balance of $13746.16 in damage claims that EGL owe us. Additionally you have delivered a $999.00 to a wrong customer and forced us to loose a sale. This unit you are in position of is clearly EGL’s error and we have no sales for this unit. If it would be a commonly sold unit we would take your offer on free freight move but unfortunately we do not and are not willing to take a loss of $999.00 for EGL’s error.

To all my calculations EGL owes us $1785.36.
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More CEVA Logistics complaints