Burger King Cheesy Tots

Posted:

Discontinued Item

4.8
California
I am really disappointed that they have chosen to discontinue the cheesy-tots. My entire family likes them, and it was the deciding factor that made us choose Burger King over McDonalds for breakfast every couple days..Please, reconsider, guys, and make a large family with demanding toddlers happy!!

Complaint comments Comments (215) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Chicken

I have gone to a BK in Kansas City, MO twice. Both times I have been there, they have not had chicken. How are you going to offer chicken sandwiches if you don't have the chicken to put on the sandwich? This really bothers me because I would rather eat chicken than a burger for my own health. Take the freeking chicken off the menu if your not going to serve it, that turns so much business away and I don't understand how the owner or manager doesn't realize this. Get your head in the game and act professional with some responsibility. Oh yeah, I forgot, your only making $7.00 an hour.
 12th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Morganton, Nc - Worker called me a bitch after i told her I wanted a burger without a hair!

I was in the burger king on north green st. In Morganton n.c today when i went to eat there was a hair in my burger. When i told the girl behind the counter that i wanted a sandwich without a hair the sandwich maker called me a bitch.i told her she couldn't talk to me that way and that i would come back there and show her what kind of bitch i am. She then threw her hands up and told me to come on back there. I asked for the manager and the rude employee told me that the manager was right in front of me. I told the manager that she needed to fire the employee and she told me i couldn't talk to her employee that way. I then told the manager i wanted my money back and told her she wasn't a manager because the public is always right.i called the corporate office to file a complaint against the manager and the employee.
 27th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
Re: Burger King

I am writing because of my alarm and extreme disgust as a customer. While waiting for my order, two incidents occurred. A worker came up behind the coworker that was waiting on me and scared her. The one at the register said, "Oh, SHIT!" The manager on duty was there and didn't really do anything. Several seconds later, that same worker that scared the coworker stated something about nigger. I don't know to whom she was speaking to but once again the manager was there and didn't say or do anything.

I am truly outraged and offended by the lack of respect and common courtesy for the general public who patronize your company. I don't care if it's a fast food place, dignity and respect for themselves, as employees,the public and the company MUST be upheld, at ALL TIMES! I know that you don't want your employees to conduct themselves in this manner. I am truly expecting that something will be done about this immediately.
 17th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Albany, New York - Rude employee

On June 17, 2007 I entered the Burger King on Wolf Road in Albany New York with 4 female adolescents who play on my team and my Assistant Coach. The woman behind the counter was on a phone... and the kids were waiting patiently. She seemed annoyed that we interfered with her call by coming in to be served. She took the orders without #1 asking if it was to stay or go... #2 she did not give a receipt to anyone who ordered #3 she was rude to the kids. I don't think she realized that I was with them... but she soon realized it. I watched her attitude towards the kids and towards the staff and she was rude and nasty to each. When one of the kids saw her placing the food in the bag, she told the worker, we are staying. The worker said I already put it in the bag and I am not taking it out. I walked to the counter as my player walked away and said, "wow she was rude". So I watched as the employee snatched the food out of the bag and slammed the food on the tray. She then proceeded to make the rest of the orders in the same manner. She seemed quite irritated with anything asked of her. When one of the kids told her that her order was wrong, the employee became even more rude. I walked to the counter with the kid to make sure she was not rude to the employee and she was not. The employee kept looking on her screen to see what had been ordered. Had she given receipts to the kids, she could have looked at them to see what was on there. She questioned my player so rudely that I intervened and told the employee that she was rude and had been so since we walked in. I told her that if there was a mistake, and we needed to pay more we would, but it did not mean she had the right to be rude and that I would be filing a formal complaint. She attempted to defend herself but backed off quickly as she noticed other customers and employees watching. I noticed the name of the person to whom we could send complaints and his name was Mr. Glazebrook @ 1888 348 1074 ext 3532 and the number was not in service. Why would a number be posted for complaints, that does not work. So I wasn't sure to whom a complaint could be forwarded. This woman was definitely not a proponent of good customer service. Her name was Yvonne Russell and if there are previous incidents, it is clear she should not be in a customer service type of business.
 26th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

Burgerking, La Grande - Not certified!

Early this week I spoke of a woman, who , as I was told, had not received any certifications to be a supervisor, much less a supervisor handling day shifts alone. I will not name who told me this but I don't appreciate being cussed at and having the f word used every other space. It shows the writer to be small in mind and childish.

If you have any thing to say about this subject, then write it here, without the swear words and try to give as many facts as you can. I was told she did not have any classes taken and that she was still doing the job. If this is not the case, then I apologize but if it is true, well, then an investigation should be held.
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Terrible experience!
burger king
36 winsor st apt1
New Bedford
Massachusetts
Phone: 508-944-8525
www.myspace.com/freakyraider24

My complaint is, i used to work for the burger king corporation, and was fired for missing one lousy 4-8 shift and i got fired for it... Wow thats really hypocritical considering that Jon Sousa gets to stay working at BK while someone like me who was never used to being on the schedule, misses one lousy shift. Well , if this complaint goes through then i have done my job.

Jon Sousa needs to be careful as to he fires, because it could come back and bite him in the ass later on.

Oh one more thing here's jon sousa's link to his profile on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stripperboi76
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Well honey, welcome to the world of fast food where employees are under paid, under educated and ghetto! This is something that you will just have to get used too! Companies are figuring out real fast that customers will still keep coming no matter how they experience their business!
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Being the operating partner of a quick service chain, I can confidently say that this is a management problem. Are kids nowadays more rough than when I had my first job? Of course. But thse "ghetto" kids beg for direction. When they aren't given any direction by a manager, they go back their normal attitudes: cussing, baggy pants, etc. Trust me, this is a management problem, not a kid problem.
 6th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was over charged.
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Terrible quality food!
5536 Bldr Hwy
Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 702-456-4130

On Tuesday May 6, 2008, I responded to a flier in the newspaper for the new Steak Burger, buy one and get one free. This was OK except that I also had a coupon that said buy one Steakburger and get fries and drink and no charge. I was told that no, I could not have the free one and the fries w/drink, either one or the other. My argument is that I did buy one steak burger, so I should have received the one free plus the fries and soft drink. I was told no, and it was on the coupon that only one coupon could be used but I did buy a steak burger and should have received the other free along with the fries and soft drink. In addition, I feel that the manager or who ever I talked to was not sympathetic to my argument and also, the steak burger that you are advertising should be taken off the menu as it is quite possibly the worst tasting burger I have ever had and Burger King has seen the last of my business.
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Cheap bastard. Go buy and pay for your food...
 30th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
My complaint is, about Victor garcia Burger King manager i work in burger king 1200 market street and this men dont respect me he talk to me so rude and no body say nothing to him i dont khow what can i dude he is racist whit me and i tell him all ready he have to respect every body becouse one employe quit for him he always says he is more than every body and I tell the asistent manager about this problem but they never say nothing to him. Now I need the owner talk to him I'm very ofended he have to tell me I'm sorry. My name is Mayra Argueta
 12th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Rude Counter Worker
Route 9
Bayville
New Jersey

I'm an 80 year old man, I came into Burger King this afternoon
with my 78 year old wife. We are in the middle of a heatwave.
Neither of us are in the best of health. I told the counter worker
I would like 2 large soft drinks. She told me this was not allowed.
Drinks could only be purchased with food. I never heard of anything so foolish. McDonald's allows patrons to buy JUST a beverage if that's what you desire. How can your company make a policy that turns away elderly people who are thirsty during a heatwave. Even young people can have heat stroke without having enough fluid in high temps. My wife or I could have died. So we went to MickeyD's!
And we got drinks, and we will never see the King again.
What a disgrace...Shame on BURGER KING!!!
 26th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thats nice.
 15th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King #4057 - ORDERS WRONG
BURGER KING #4057

ORDERD AND PAID FOR DOUBLE MEAT W/O PICKLES.GOT 10 MILES DOWN ROAD AND TOOK BURGER OUT OF BAG AND FOUND IT WASNT A DOUBLE MEAT AND IT HAD ELEVEN SLICES OF PICKLES.THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED AT THIS STORE. THEY SUCK!
 15th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Bad commercials
www.burgerking.com

Your latest, were the lady slaps the man because he ate a BurgerKing because he was hunger, slaps him in the face and then on the head. We are trying to teach the children, in school not to be a bully, to have patience, to be nice to their fellow kids in there school. There are enough problems in the world, , and there you are showing the world it is OK to be a bully. I like your hamburgers because they are carbroild. Until I see better commercials from you, this is one family that wont be buying a hamburger from Burger King, in the Green Bay, Wis. area
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Whopper Burger At Burger King - wrong sandwich
County Line
Fostorial
Phone: 419 435 0688

Was given a chicken sandwich instead of Whopper, and the guy that took my order was as friendly as a snake
 28th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Kid's meal
burger king store #3106
eureka
Phone: 636-938-4245

On July 19, 2008 we went into the restaurant to purchase a kid's meal only to get the pokemon cards that goes with the meal. I have a nine year old he is really into the pokemon. Low and behold another burger king did not have the pokemon that should have come with the meal, instead he recieved the incredible hulk. He imediatly pushed
his food away from him and looked at the bag that clearly states,
YOUR FOOD, YOUR DRINK, YOUR TOY, YOUR WAY,
HAVE IT YOUR WAY. If you are running a promo and run out of the item that should come with the meals TAKE THE SIGNS DOWN AND LET THE CHILD KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUT.
 31st of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King Apple Fry Tv Ad - The Kings sons blatant disrespect for dad by kincking him in the shin.
16240 Almond Garden Apts 5F Delhi Ca. 95315
California
Phone: 209-250-0356

I and my children and grandchildren loved Burger King a reaturaunt that care about our children & grandchildren. Their health, safty and happiness. But now you have the Kings son kicking his father in the knee when he was suppossed to be greeting him. That is unacceptable behavior toward anyone let alone a parent and you all are condoning it. It is disrespectful and in a world where children donot resect parents and each other as well as strangers is so rampant in this world of so much anger and selfishness I am appallled that you are encouraging such behavior.
I implore youi to pull that ad and make one that teaches respect. Believe me these kids listen to you.
Thank You for providing me a forum to registar my complaint and is it possibe for me to have copy of what if anything you intend to do to correct this situation. Please contact me via my emai gmatoll@yahoo.com Or by home ohone 209-250-0356.
Again Thank You, Linda Tollison
 1st of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burgerking - incompetence
burgerking
Tampa
Florida
Phone: 813-971-8986

I visited your store 96 and was highly impressed with your gross incompetence by your staff. The unprofessionalism by monique was second to none. Your manager Barbra came out after we waited for over 25 minutes and demanded the food that was ordered 20 minutes ago. Then she refused to ensure the order was complete by returning her her office with no follow up. Most unprincipaled. Since your staff is so impressive, you should personally go to store 96 and conduct an investigation yourself, unless you are too cowardly and unethical. Indeed the customer service skills of your staff are a true representation of your company. If you had any integrity at all, you would personaaly make the pilgrimage, but your inept inporentce will rather ring true. I will inform the BBB and C/C.

Burger King Logo Burger King