Burger King Cheesy Tots

Posted:

Discontinued Item

4.8
California
I am really disappointed that they have chosen to discontinue the cheesy-tots. My entire family likes them, and it was the deciding factor that made us choose Burger King over McDonalds for breakfast every couple days..Please, reconsider, guys, and make a large family with demanding toddlers happy!!
Complaint comments Comments (329) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Chicken

I have gone to a BK in Kansas City, MO twice. Both times I have been there, they have not had chicken. How are you going to offer chicken sandwiches if you don't have the chicken to put on the sandwich? This really bothers me because I would rather eat chicken than a burger for my own health. Take the freeking chicken off the menu if your not going to serve it, that turns so much business away and I don't understand how the owner or manager doesn't realize this. Get your head in the game and act professional with some responsibility. Oh yeah, I forgot, your only making $7.00 an hour.
 12th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Morganton, Nc - Worker called me a bitch after i told her I wanted a burger without a hair!

I was in the burger king on north green st. In Morganton n.c today when i went to eat there was a hair in my burger. When i told the girl behind the counter that i wanted a sandwich without a hair the sandwich maker called me a bitch.i told her she couldn't talk to me that way and that i would come back there and show her what kind of bitch i am. She then threw her hands up and told me to come on back there. I asked for the manager and the rude employee told me that the manager was right in front of me. I told the manager that she needed to fire the employee and she told me i couldn't talk to her employee that way. I then told the manager i wanted my money back and told her she wasn't a manager because the public is always right.i called the corporate office to file a complaint against the manager and the employee.
 27th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
Re: Burger King

I am writing because of my alarm and extreme disgust as a customer. While waiting for my order, two incidents occurred. A worker came up behind the coworker that was waiting on me and scared her. The one at the register said, "Oh, SHIT!" The manager on duty was there and didn't really do anything. Several seconds later, that same worker that scared the coworker stated something about nigger. I don't know to whom she was speaking to but once again the manager was there and didn't say or do anything.

I am truly outraged and offended by the lack of respect and common courtesy for the general public who patronize your company. I don't care if it's a fast food place, dignity and respect for themselves, as employees,the public and the company MUST be upheld, at ALL TIMES! I know that you don't want your employees to conduct themselves in this manner. I am truly expecting that something will be done about this immediately.
 17th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Albany, New York - Rude employee

On June 17, 2007 I entered the Burger King on Wolf Road in Albany New York with 4 female adolescents who play on my team and my Assistant Coach. The woman behind the counter was on a phone... and the kids were waiting patiently. She seemed annoyed that we interfered with her call by coming in to be served. She took the orders without #1 asking if it was to stay or go... #2 she did not give a receipt to anyone who ordered #3 she was rude to the kids. I don't think she realized that I was with them... but she soon realized it. I watched her attitude towards the kids and towards the staff and she was rude and nasty to each. When one of the kids saw her placing the food in the bag, she told the worker, we are staying. The worker said I already put it in the bag and I am not taking it out. I walked to the counter as my player walked away and said, "wow she was rude". So I watched as the employee snatched the food out of the bag and slammed the food on the tray. She then proceeded to make the rest of the orders in the same manner. She seemed quite irritated with anything asked of her. When one of the kids told her that her order was wrong, the employee became even more rude. I walked to the counter with the kid to make sure she was not rude to the employee and she was not. The employee kept looking on her screen to see what had been ordered. Had she given receipts to the kids, she could have looked at them to see what was on there. She questioned my player so rudely that I intervened and told the employee that she was rude and had been so since we walked in. I told her that if there was a mistake, and we needed to pay more we would, but it did not mean she had the right to be rude and that I would be filing a formal complaint. She attempted to defend herself but backed off quickly as she noticed other customers and employees watching. I noticed the name of the person to whom we could send complaints and his name was Mr. Glazebrook @ 1888 348 1074 ext 3532 and the number was not in service. Why would a number be posted for complaints, that does not work. So I wasn't sure to whom a complaint could be forwarded. This woman was definitely not a proponent of good customer service. Her name was Yvonne Russell and if there are previous incidents, it is clear she should not be in a customer service type of business.
 26th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

Burgerking, La Grande - Not certified!

Early this week I spoke of a woman, who , as I was told, had not received any certifications to be a supervisor, much less a supervisor handling day shifts alone. I will not name who told me this but I don't appreciate being cussed at and having the f word used every other space. It shows the writer to be small in mind and childish.

If you have any thing to say about this subject, then write it here, without the swear words and try to give as many facts as you can. I was told she did not have any classes taken and that she was still doing the job. If this is not the case, then I apologize but if it is true, well, then an investigation should be held.
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Terrible experience!
burger king
36 winsor st apt1
New Bedford
Massachusetts
Phone: 508-944-8525
www.myspace.com/freakyraider24

My complaint is, i used to work for the burger king corporation, and was fired for missing one lousy 4-8 shift and i got fired for it... Wow thats really hypocritical considering that Jon Sousa gets to stay working at BK while someone like me who was never used to being on the schedule, misses one lousy shift. Well , if this complaint goes through then i have done my job.

Jon Sousa needs to be careful as to he fires, because it could come back and bite him in the ass later on.

Oh one more thing here's jon sousa's link to his profile on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stripperboi76
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Well honey, welcome to the world of fast food where employees are under paid, under educated and ghetto! This is something that you will just have to get used too! Companies are figuring out real fast that customers will still keep coming no matter how they experience their business!
 11th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I stop twice daily at this burger king on the way to and from school for my child and every time we order the 12 piece chicken fingers we end up getting to our destination with 9 rather then to turn around and complain and be late. I can understand once or twice a slip up but EVERY SINGLE TIME... twelve doesn't sound like nine and my receipt always shows iv been charged for 12 but still only nine. Today was different, today we received 7... i called only to be told to come in, so i did only to be accused of finding the receipt and begging for food!!! I have been insulted before because of having tattoos but never at that level. How humiliated i was standing there in front of strangers gocking at me. I am so glad my child was not there... I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER TAKEN MY CHILDREN TO McDonalds, but I can say this tuesday before school that will be our new stop...
 11th of Feb, 2008 by    +1 Votes
Are you trying to kill your child by feeding him all that shit?
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Being the operating partner of a quick service chain, I can confidently say that this is a management problem. Are kids nowadays more rough than when I had my first job? Of course. But thse "ghetto" kids beg for direction. When they aren't given any direction by a manager, they go back their normal attitudes: cussing, baggy pants, etc. Trust me, this is a management problem, not a kid problem.
 6th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was over charged.
 9th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I drove up to the drive thru with my cousin and her 3 kids, first off how many people do you know get to a drive thru and immediately know exactly what they want especially with kids. Anyway, Latasha, who was working the drive thru on Sunday, March 9, 2008 at about 2p.m., can on the speaker and ask if she could take my order. I ask for a few minutes and she said she was on a timer. I have worked in a fast food environment before and usually the timing process does not begin until after the order is taken. In return to her response, I said there is no rush because there was no on behind us and again she responded that she was on a timing process. With that said, I asked my cousin if she still wanted to eat there because we felt harassed to order something in a hurry and with the kids we still were undecided. Latasha over heard me saying this and on the speaker said "BYE." So we left. I then got home and call the store to speak to the manager on duty whose name was Rosalyn. I told her the situation and she said she would take care of it. I then asked for the general manager's name (Sara) and informed her (the manager on duty) that I would be calling her (the general manager) also. I love burger king and I have never experienced anything like this before. How does an employee that gets paid off of what i purchase just tell me "BYE" as in just go somewhere else.
 17th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
How can anyone love Burger King? You must be fat and stupid.
 20th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Terrible service!
1475 Holiday Lane
Fairfield

I took My Grandson out to Lunch 03/20/08. The young lady that took our order seemed to be having trouble with cash register, looking at it closely and leaning way over to push the buttons. I did not look closely at my receipt. I handed to my Grandson. We got our food, order was all wrong. I had ordered a Big Kids double cheese burger meal, a med soda and small onion rings. We got a double cheese burger, the onion rings and the drink. I told her, that is not what I ordered. I ordered a kids meal double cheese burger, etc. She turns to the harried manager who was running around. "She changed her mind. She wants the kids meal". I said, no that is what I ordered in the first place. Manager says, ok I can just give you the toy. I said no, I want what I ordered, please. He then takes my cup and onion rings and hands me the kids meal, and 85 cents.
I checked the kids meal and said, ok, now you took my food. He said, I can fix it. By this time, there is a line of angry, toe tappersbehind me. I said, no that is ok, never mind. He also took my receipt! #162- I wish I had the 800 # as BK's website does not take e mails. Looking at this site, now I can see why!

PS talked to a mother in the play area who told me that they messed up her order, and tried to act like it was her fault. From now on, I am going to ask politely to have my order read back to me before I hand over the cash. I don't think it is a language barrier, she lied pretty fluently.
 11th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Business was not busy, had 2 cars only. It took 30 min for them to service the people in front of ours for no apparent reason. We were ready to drive off and go somewhere else. The car in front of us almost did, thats when they decided to come to the window. It would of been different if they were busy. I wouldn't of minded the wait.but there were no customers.
 20th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
we went to the cinema for my sons birthday and treated myself and my husband and four children aged 6 to11 years to a burgerkinG.We were starving and couldnt wait to get our order. when we eventually got served after listening to two men and one women talking about who they had slept with that weekend.we found that two of the burgers were roar(not cooked).Ok i said to myself easy mistake i will just change them. The gentleman thought it was amuzing to tell is work collagues what a moaner i was. Then threw two burgers on the tray.I went and sat back down, and my god he had given me two cheeseburgers not whoppers.So back up again i went to be laughed at and told maybe i would like my money back before i could question it he had the money out of the till .So my two sons went without a meal, i was left feeling totally embrassed, in all it spoiled our evening. Im very unhappy about this situation and would like a email from someone.We visited the basildon branch in basildon town centre where we quite often take our children for a treat. yours sincerely a very angry mum
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Terrible quality food!
5536 Bldr Hwy
Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 702-456-4130

On Tuesday May 6, 2008, I responded to a flier in the newspaper for the new Steak Burger, buy one and get one free. This was OK except that I also had a coupon that said buy one Steakburger and get fries and drink and no charge. I was told that no, I could not have the free one and the fries w/drink, either one or the other. My argument is that I did buy one steak burger, so I should have received the one free plus the fries and soft drink. I was told no, and it was on the coupon that only one coupon could be used but I did buy a steak burger and should have received the other free along with the fries and soft drink. In addition, I feel that the manager or who ever I talked to was not sympathetic to my argument and also, the steak burger that you are advertising should be taken off the menu as it is quite possibly the worst tasting burger I have ever had and Burger King has seen the last of my business.
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Cheap bastard. Go buy and pay for your food...
 18th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I've went to this burger king twice and both times they have messed the order up. the bad thing about it is, this last time i went there, the manager was the one who messed things up. I could understand it if the place was busy but there was only two cars in the parking lot and us in the drive thru. If that is the best service they can do, they will be out of business in no time.
 30th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
My complaint is, about Victor garcia Burger King manager i work in burger king 1200 market street and this men dont respect me he talk to me so rude and no body say nothing to him i dont khow what can i dude he is racist whit me and i tell him all ready he have to respect every body becouse one employe quit for him he always says he is more than every body and I tell the asistent manager about this problem but they never say nothing to him. Now I need the owner talk to him I'm very ofended he have to tell me I'm sorry. My name is Mayra Argueta

Burger King Logo Burger King