Burger King

Bad service

Burger King
On August 9th I purchased a meal from burger king and used my stamp card. Which the Cashier accidentally punched the breakfast portion of the card instead of the lunch meal. So instead of having a free meal I was still one punch away. I didn't think much of it or that it would be a problem if I tried to use it later. The next day August 10, I tried to use the card and the cashier said she couldn't accept it. I explained I was just here yesterday and she punched it in the wrong spot. She asked me if I had a receipt to prove it and I did. So she called the manager over and he said sorry there is nothing he can do, To make sure they stamp it in the correct spot next time. I honestly think the manager had more than enough authority to resolve this situation but he completely refused and in the end I had to pay for the meal and received my last punch for my card. I've worked customer service before and I think this manager has a lot to learn. I obviously proved to be a loyal customer I don't think anyone would attempt to make a fuss over a punch card unless they were right and felt cheated. This happened at the Burger King on Yokota Airbase Japan. The name of the Manager was Mr. Satoshi.
Complaint comments Comments (102) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Burger King - Bad service!

Went to burger king in meadville PA, and was very disappointed with the service. I received a cold sandwich and cold fries. my diet coke was so flat it was unbearable to drink. I had to pour it out. I shouldn't have to put up with poor service when I am paying good money for good service. This isn't the first time this has happened and maybe it's time to replace some employees because there not doing their job!

Thank you for your time!
Rebecca Huffman.
 25th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I was actually suprised about the service that I got today from Buger King---store #3341....... there was no napkin,no ketchup to eat with and the worst thing was that I had to wait for 15 minutes to pick up my food..
i was not happy at all.

When I we customer pay good coin than we expect the good service in return.... I got so upset... i hope someone can do something about it.(surrey,b.c,canada) I hope someone can do something about it

Your sincerly
 8th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
We went to Burger King today with my entire family including my 83 year old mother in law. That included my 17 year old son, 21 year old daughter and husband. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, obviously to cut down on calories; my daughter ordered chicken fingers for the same reason. My son and husband odered double whoopers. My mother in law a small whooper. My son and I had so much sauce (and this is always the case) that you could have coated an entire canoe with it. Why OH why do they have to put a ton on sauce on each sandwich. Could they just reduce it by 1/2? The sandwiches were slipping and sliding all over and unappealing, too many calories and sloppy and hard to eat!
 17th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
I was in the Jefferson City, Tn BurgerKing last Friday and ordered a breakfast. I was charged an extra forty cents for a chocolate milk when the sign that was posted said choice rules. I do not drink coffee and I wanted a healthy choice of beverage to go with my breakfast combo. I do not feel that I should have been penalized because I wanted to drink. This is not the first time that this has happened to me at Burger King. But, as the old saying goes, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had had enough. I felt that it was time that something was said. It is not always this same BurgerKing restaurant. I feel like it is company policy and it is time that company policy changes.
 31st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
My family and i were at the burger king on Rio Grand st and the service was very poor we waited a long time for the food. Also when we finally got the food the order was all wrong. So we told them it was wrong and could they please give us the food we ordered. The person rolled her eyes and yelled at another worker to get the order right.The worker came back to the window and gave us something else we didn't ask for. We told the worker and she slammed the window and yelled again saying "The costumer claims that she did not order this". After waiting a long time we finally got the food we ordered. I think that the burger king on Rio Grand in Victoria was very rude to us for there mistake. A lot of my other friends think that this burger king is rude also.
 31st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
i have been to this burgerking and i think they are really rude also!
 16th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Watch out for that female midget behind the counter with glasses. She is the worst employee at this location. This is the BK about two blocks south of the 134 Freeway on Central Ave. I gave her my order and she talks into her microphone at the same time repeating my order. When she doesn't hear something I said (because she is talking also) and you correct her, she starts fuming and infers that it is your fault. When I see her back there, I usually avoid her line and go with other employee.

Otherwise, the food is hot, fresh, and the other employees are reasonably appropriate.
 20th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
First off I am not a racist but if you are going to put someone at the register at least they should understand english as it the language of this country. I ordered 2 breakfast sandwiches and handed the cashier a coupon. I noticed the register rang up biscuits when I ordered crossandwhiches. She seemed to be confused about the coupon and another employee came up and they both started talking in Spanish which I felt was rude. I overheard biscuit a couple times when I finally had to say something about what I was trying to order. Took way to long to get my food and then I didn't even get a receipt so I could call and complain to the company about it.
 17th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Drive thru service in Warminster PA burger king on February 16 of 2008 in the afternoon period was very anguishing, after telling the drive thru attendant to "hold on", while taking my order, at this point she was asking me what drink I would like, she then started being very rude, intimidating and loud to me the customer after I didn’t respond right on her request. Upon reaching the casher I told him the situation. He then asked me if I would like to speak with a manager. The manager then deny that her employee was capable of such acts & that my complaint was not valid, also didn’t really take me serious, now on receiving my order the drive thru attendant laugh with a cynical smirk telling me "have a nice day ", at this point I was convinced that a circus Warminster burger king ran, with poor training of there teenage staff. Now to top it off my order was incorrect. I didn’t bother going back to be frustrated with there incompetence. I am not angry in any way, though I felt I was treated with ignorance.
 18th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
On Feb. 18 2008 at 11:56 am we went to burger king drive thru to get lunch. when we got home I realized that the kids meal I recieved with a milk, the milk container had been opened and was more than half gone. when I called and talked to the manager he admited that this has happened before, I could'nt believe it, I said to him that you'd think that they would be more alert. he had nothing to say after that. I think there must be a problem there and the management is not doing there job. Thank god I got to the milk first before my 3 year old granddaughter. Who knows what could have happened if she would have drank it.
 29th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Only lazy people use the drive thru. Don't be so lazy.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I to had a bad customer service experience with Burger King. I ordered a 4 piece chicken tenders for my daughter at the drive thru. I GOT THE BAG..NO TENDERS. I tried to take it in the restaurant but the line was long. I went back through the drive thru told the employee what happened she in return got smart I went and got the tenders and the other employee shot the bag at me and slamed the window in my face. I will think twice before visiting this Burger King and it's ashame because I like the food but they got to teach employees CUSTOMER SERVICE.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Bad customer service... Got order wrong... disrespectful and rude!
 17th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I wouldn't feed Burger King to my dog.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
It is utterly disgusting -the burger king here in old san juan puerto rico. I am an american who recently moved to the island upon retirement with my husband and son. this morning while passing in front of burger king, this dirty (not homeless--as no one is truly homeless here--begger woman- for drugs--) was walking into the burger king wearing only a t-shirt--no pants, NOT EVEN UNDERWEAR!carrying her very dirty quilt in with her. This isn't the first time I saw such dirty people enter there. They use restrooms-here there is a high % of people with drug related aids-it is so dirty in there--we won't go--thousands of tourists from all over the world come to this port on cruises each week--and my grandchildren come to visit--and of course burger king is familiar and all want to go--i would never submit any of my family or friends to this horrific experience. It is disgusting for a company as large as yours to let this go on. You must have some control.Letting the franchise owner know is one thing--HE ALREADY KNOWS! WHAT A DISGRACE!
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
You should have stayed in the U.S. You want U.S. rules in a country that you are trying to take advantage of with higher dollar power. Just because you didn't save enough for retirement here... stop complaining.
 17th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Burger King is a JOKE. I will NEVER purchase from them again. Not to mention, the 16 year old stoner drag queen was wearing enough make up to scare the most opened minded people in todays society. New Berlin WI, coffee dr. 53151. I don't care if they build a Burger King Castle, I wouldn't go. How do you mess up an order 4 times?!? Between Mcdonalds and Burger King, the last 5-6 times I have been there IN A ROW my order has been INCORRECT. I will never visit another one for the rest of my life and you can bet I will tell everyone of my experiences.
 28th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
 6th of Jun, 2008 by    +1 Votes
Im Really not 100% upset with burger king all together as far as the taste of the food. My complaint is with the manager, Well today I was extremely tired from working all day and decided to get something quicknto eat, considering that burger king is near my house. I went through the drive through and specifically ordered a whopper jr. meal with no mayo, no tomatoe and NO Mayo. well when I noticed that the order was wrong I turned around parked my car and stood in line patiently to let the manager know and he went off on me telling me that I got what I ordered and that I never said no mayo. He was very disrepectful yelling at me in the restaurant so much that I almost told him to give me back my money. I have never in my life been treated that way by any restuarant manager. Im glad I did't take a bite of that burger b/c then it would have been a lawsuit since I am allergic to mayo. It was obvious that the person didn't ring the order up correctly but he yelled at me, the Paying customer So I am no longer a customer and my friends anf family feel the same way. Its location is 3204 east palmetto st. Florence sc 29506.
 11th of Jun, 2008 by    +1 Votes
I was there today and when asked if they can clean the dirty tables a worker name JOSE LUIS said, "are you special are something?" whenasked to speak to the manager a girl name MARIA said she is the manager I began to tell her of his remark she said, "Im on break tell me in a halfhour!" When I got my order the NEW STEAK HOUSE was RAW.. I mean RAW and sloppy. I will never go back to that burger king again... store # 12396...

Burger King Logo Burger King