logo

Trip Together
Scam ?
2. (3 mins ago)
sewelldirect.com
I got wrong order, but the seller didn’t change it
3. (4 mins ago)
mobily broadband@work
slow connection
4. (5 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
5. (8 mins ago)

Burger King

Posted:    Valerie

Bad service

Burger King
On August 9th I purchased a meal from burger king and used my stamp card. Which the Cashier accidentally punched the breakfast portion of the card instead of the lunch meal. So instead of having a free meal I was still one punch away. I didn't think much of it or that it would be a problem if I tried to use it later. The next day August 10, I tried to use the card and the cashier said she couldn't accept it. I explained I was just here yesterday and she punched it in the wrong spot. She asked me if I had a receipt to prove it and I did. So she called the manager over and he said sorry there is nothing he can do, To make sure they stamp it in the correct spot next time. I honestly think the manager had more than enough authority to resolve this situation but he completely refused and in the end I had to pay for the meal and received my last punch for my card. I've worked customer service before and I think this manager has a lot to learn. I obviously proved to be a loyal customer I don't think anyone would attempt to make a fuss over a punch card unless they were right and felt cheated. This happened at the Burger King on Yokota Airbase Japan. The name of the Manager was Mr. Satoshi.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2008 by   MARK L LEVIN 0 Votes
First off I am not a racist but if you are going to put someone at the register at least they should understand english as it the language of this country. I ordered 2 breakfast sandwiches and handed the cashier a coupon. I noticed the register rang up biscuits when I ordered crossandwhiches. She seemed to be confused about the coupon and another employee came up and they both started talking in Spanish which I felt was rude. I overheard biscuit a couple times when I finally had to say something about what I was trying to order. Took way to long to get my food and then I didn't even get a receipt so I could call and complain to the company about it.
 18th of Feb, 2008 by   Becky 0 Votes
On Feb. 18 2008 at 11:56 am we went to burger king drive thru to get lunch. when we got home I realized that the kids meal I recieved with a milk, the milk container had been opened and was more than half gone. when I called and talked to the manager he admited that this has happened before, I could'nt believe it, I said to him that you'd think that they would be more alert. he had nothing to say after that. I think there must be a problem there and the management is not doing there job. Thank god I got to the milk first before my 3 year old granddaughter. Who knows what could have happened if she would have drank it.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by   Shaquira Colon 0 Votes
I to had a bad customer service experience with Burger King. I ordered a 4 piece chicken tenders for my daughter at the drive thru. I GOT THE BAG..NO TENDERS. I tried to take it in the restaurant but the line was long. I went back through the drive thru told the employee what happened she in return got smart I went and got the tenders and the other employee shot the bag at me and slamed the window in my face. I will think twice before visiting this Burger King and it's ashame because I like the food but they got to teach employees CUSTOMER SERVICE.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by   Shaquira Colon 0 Votes

Terrible customer service! - Burger King

Bad customer service... Got order wrong... disrespectful and rude!
 17th of Mar, 2008 by   bigsmellyman 0 Votes
I wouldn't feed Burger King to my dog.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   elaine solon 0 Votes
It is utterly disgusting -the burger king here in old san juan puerto rico. I am an american who recently moved to the island upon retirement with my husband and son. this morning while passing in front of burger king, this dirty (not homeless--as no one is truly homeless here--begger woman- for drugs--) was walking into the burger king wearing only a t-shirt--no pants, NOT EVEN UNDERWEAR!carrying her very dirty quilt in with her. This isn't the first time I saw such dirty people enter there. They use restrooms-here there is a high % of people with drug related aids-it is so dirty in there--we won't go--thousands of tourists from all over the world come to this port on cruises each week--and my grandchildren come to visit--and of course burger king is familiar and all want to go--i would never submit any of my family or friends to this horrific experience. It is disgusting for a company as large as yours to let this go on. You must have some control.Letting the franchise owner know is one thing--HE ALREADY KNOWS! WHAT A DISGRACE!
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   joe 0 Votes
You should have stayed in the U.S. You want U.S. rules in a country that you are trying to take advantage of with higher dollar power. Just because you didn't save enough for retirement here... stop complaining.
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   shannon 0 Votes
Burger King is a JOKE. I will NEVER purchase from them again. Not to mention, the 16 year old stoner drag queen was wearing enough make up to scare the most opened minded people in todays society. New Berlin WI, coffee dr. 53151. I don't care if they build a Burger King Castle, I wouldn't go. How do you mess up an order 4 times?!? Between Mcdonalds and Burger King, the last 5-6 times I have been there IN A ROW my order has been INCORRECT. I will never visit another one for the rest of my life and you can bet I will tell everyone of my experiences.
 28th of May, 2008 by   LETTUCEHEAD 0 Votes

DIRTY SALAD - Burger King

LETTUCE WAS VERY DIRTY AND HAD SMALL BUGS!!
 6th of Jun, 2008 by   Renee King +1 Votes
Im Really not 100% upset with burger king all together as far as the taste of the food. My complaint is with the manager, Well today I was extremely tired from working all day and decided to get something quicknto eat, considering that burger king is near my house. I went through the drive through and specifically ordered a whopper jr. meal with no mayo, no tomatoe and NO Mayo. well when I noticed that the order was wrong I turned around parked my car and stood in line patiently to let the manager know and he went off on me telling me that I got what I ordered and that I never said no mayo. He was very disrepectful yelling at me in the restaurant so much that I almost told him to give me back my money. I have never in my life been treated that way by any restuarant manager. Im glad I did't take a bite of that burger b/c then it would have been a lawsuit since I am allergic to mayo. It was obvious that the person didn't ring the order up correctly but he yelled at me, the Paying customer So I am no longer a customer and my friends anf family feel the same way. Its location is 3204 east palmetto st. Florence sc 29506.
 11th of Jun, 2008 by   josephine rios +1 Votes
I was there today and when asked if they can clean the dirty tables a worker name JOSE LUIS said, "are you special are something?" whenasked to speak to the manager a girl name MARIA said she is the manager I began to tell her of his remark she said, "Im on break tell me in a halfhour!" When I got my order the NEW STEAK HOUSE was RAW.. I mean RAW and sloppy. I will never go back to that burger king again... store # 12396...
 25th of Jul, 2008 by   joe 0 Votes
i dont know where you find these people!
 25th of Jul, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
This is the first time I have said something about this particular Burger King in West Allis, WI. After today I will never go back to this BK again. There is another BK I would have to drive twice the distance but it would be worth it because I have never had any bad come from there from customer service to food. I can go on for days about the food and service. 75% of any given time you walk in and the employees behind the counter are talking about things that have nothing to do with work, using bad language, parties, boyfriends/girlfriends, bad mouthing other employees, bad mouthing drive thru customers while the walk ins are right there, employees in the dining area loudly talking and having a conversation with employees behind the counter helping customers. I had an employee once ask me as I was paying holding a bunch of $20 bills if I would lend her bus fare... I came here to buy lunch, not hand out money, if I wanted to do that I would have gone into Milwaukee and gave my money away to some drunk homeless man... which I do anyways, I'm a pushover. It all seems like a scene from a very bad B movie made in the 70's. Today I asked my daughter McDonald's or Burger King, she said Burger King...I'm thinking Grrr...OK, Burger King or Kentucky fried Chicken...Burger King...Grrr..

So we walked into the BK and the first thing I noticed was different employees..WOW, this might not be so bad after all. The cashier asked me for my order and then for here or to go, I said here. She could hardly speak a word of English. Not putting down her because she can't speak English but as a manager I would have put her in the back doing something else. She then asked me again for here or to go, again I said here. I gave her $50 and she gave me a nickel back. I said I gave you a $50 bill and she said no. I looked at her with a very serious look and said I gave you $50 look in your drawer. She said I can't open the drawer. I really gave her a look and she opened the drawer and puled a $20 bill out and I said no I gave you $50 and I looked and right there were the $5 bills were was the $50 on top. I pointed it out and then I got my correct change back, good thing I did not go through the drive thru...Then she asked me a 3rd time for here or to go? Yikes. This is the best thing I have ever seen at any fast food place ..by the time I paid and got my change the food was already on the tray. Usually you join 3-4 other people waiting for the food. My daughter and I sit down and start eating but the first thing I noticed from the first bite was my Whopper w/ cheese was missing tomatoes. I took it up front and the manager told me because of the ongoing outbreak of salmonella, which I forgot. My bad and I went back to eat. My 2nd bite I noticed some weird smell and this weird mushiness while chewing. I pulled the top bun off and there was brown lettuce, lettuce that looked like it was sitting in a garbage out in the hot sun. I almost threw up right there. I took it back and the new manager was very apologetic and offered me another. I got the new whopper and sat back down. Before taking a bite I peaked inside and whammo it was missing the lettuce and the mayo. I didn't say anything. I just folded it up back in the wrapper and ate French fries... they never screw up the french fries. The last visit which I said to myself would be the LAST my whopper had at least a 1/4 cup of mayo so that every time I picked it up I had to do it strategically so the buns would not separate from the burger, it was a mess. Looked like a scene from Lucille Ball.
 8th of Aug, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
Waited in drive thru line 5 min before employee greeted me as he asked me

to "hold on" and took another 5 min to take my order. Upon arriving at

window, we waited as the inexperienced employee stood dumbfounded in front of his

screen before opening the window and proceeded to stand there speechless as

he waited for my money even though he had not yet even told me my total.

Another 3-4 min passed as we waited patiently for our food, when the employee

opened the window again only to ask me what I had ordered and then told me my

total with an outstretched hand even though I had already paid him and was

waiting for my change. He asked the manager for change for the register and we

watched as the manager threw coins to him via the floor, laughing while

throwing. The employee then reopened the window, dropped the incorrect change

into my hand, and then we waited a few more minutes before I had my food thrust

into my hand. He blankly stared again as I asked for my drink.(and a straw,

and napkins, and my receipt) Total waiting time 20 minutes. Number of cars

waiting behind us-7. And to top it all off there was a tendercrisp bun on my

whopper.
 20th of Aug, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
Really bad service. I ordered to go double whopper sandwich and large fries. I gave my card, they charged it. But there were something wrong the cashier said something i could not understand, i said my order one more time, then she spoke in Spanish with others, then she swiped my card second time. I took my card and burger, drove to home. I got home, checked the bill, but they charged more. Later i checked my account they charged me twice. This is horrible. If you go to burger king and your cashier don't speak that well, just don't order or order something easy. Or they will charge more.
 26th of Aug, 2008 by   ZZ +2 Votes
Never work for Burger King. The people there will treat you like trash. I started working there on Sunday and quit the next day. The girl that was supposed to train me, showed me how to do only 2 things and then walked off and went to talk to another girl in the back, I followed her and asked her what I needed to do next since I was being trained. She told me to go do some dishes, she hadn't even shown me how to do the dishes and some 16 year old kid had to show me how while she was talking to her friend. Then she went her own way and started making some burgers, I was still doing dishes at this point and she asked me to go make more burgers, I didn't do it right the first time because she didn't teach me properly and gave me dirty looks and made me feel bad. I was supposed to be trained for 4 hours, and they sent me home 3 hours early, I'm assuming they didn't want to deal with me, I was in a good mood, willing to learn and do my best to be the best damn worker there, but they ruined it. I went back the next day and as soon as I walk in the girl that was supposed to train me hid from me and didn't see her for 20 minutes, so I sat down on my ass waiting for someone to come up to me and show me how to do something, everyone there gave me dirty looks because I was sitting down, pretty much they made me feel invisible, so I grabbed my purse and took off.

Now, they didn't have to kiss my ass but I did not deserve to be treated that way at all. I don't know who to turn to now because the managers at Burger King won't give me the union number and they yelled at me over the phone. I want those people fired.

Thank you for your time.
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
 14th of Sep, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I just stopped in the drive-through this evening... the girl stationed at the drive-through seemed to be interested in having fun, speaking with sarcastic exuberance and overly-dramatic, loud 'friendliness'. It seemed apparent that she and her friends were having much fun in the kitchen. She was even 'witty' enough to ask me if my order was for dine-in, or to-go. When I informed her it was obviously to-go, she directed me to pull to the "only window".

Upon reaching the window, I was informed that they had to cook my meal fresh, and was directed to pull into the parking lot to wait... so I proceeded to pull into the penalty box.

Two unkempt looking girls came to my car and handed my bag to me, and turned to go back into the restaurant, without saying one word to me. I stopped them, and asked them if I could get my drink, which was not offered at the window. She asked what I ordered, and went back into the restaurant, again, without another word.

Both girls came back out a minute later; one handed me my drink, and walked back into the restaurant... and again, not one word was spoken.

I realize that the labor market for fast food is exceedingly thin, but I have to say, these 2 retards are going to drive this restaurant into closure. I've frequented this restaurant on a steady basis, and I don't recall seeing this particular group of staff before.

I manage quite a few restaurants, so I hope I understand the challenges that owners, franchisees and management have with these dopes. I won't return to this restaurant, but not out of spite, but just to ensure I won't lose my temper with these dorks.
 14th of Sep, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I placed my order at the drive through, and was asked if it was correct. I stated it was. I received the wrong order (a meal instead of just a sandwich) and requested a change in the order when I arrived at the payment window. The attendant stated that I verified my order and I was going to accept what I ordered. It was too late to change it. I then went into the store and requested the manager. The manager heard my dialog and offered a refund of the difference between a meal and the sandwich. I asked why I could not receive the same treatment at the window. She could not offer a reason nor a solution that it would no happen again.

To top it off, when I got back on the road, the sandwich was not fixed the way I asked for it.

As Joe Pesci stated in Lethal Weapon 4, "THEY FUCK YOU AT THE DRIVE THRU".

This attitude is permeating society as a whole. I will not visit a Burger King again, nor any other restaurant that does not have consideration for the customer.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   Shellie 0 Votes
So today I was ordering from Burger King at school, the order total was $5.47 and i gave that cashier $20.17. In return, she gives me a $5 bill back; and then I see her turn to another lady and they both smiled at each other. So I stopped and thought about it, it was NOT the right amount of change (I was still standing at the register at that time).

I said, "I gave you a $20, how come I only got $5 back?" The woman goes, "You gave me $10." I'm like, "NO, I gave you a $20." She went to go get her supervisor who came and also gave me a bad attitude. I don't know what was her problem but I really did not appreciate the service they had there. But I am glad that I got my $14 back even though it was suppose to be $14.70.

*NOTE TO SELF: Never buy food from school again.

Banks Clean Up on Homeowners Insurance