logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (4 mins ago)
Acronis
Product does not work, no refund
2. (8 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
3. (10 mins ago)
Penske Truck Rental
Stay away from these guys, awful customer service
4. (28 mins ago)

Bank of America

Posted: 2011-03-17 by    Isabel1170

Fraud, Embezzlement, Loan Modification

Bank of America
Bank of America and BAC Home Loans is the most criminal banking organization on our planet. Their only goal is to destroy millions of lives not help them like they say on their website. This is misrepresentation and false advertising. Quite honestly, the whole banking system needs to be replaced. Many people are standing up and fighting these monsters:

Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2008 by   Tamara Thompson 0 Votes
paydlcs.com withdrew monies from my account without my consent.
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I sold BAC shares and the investment services took like 10 days to credit my a/c.
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
WE TRUSTINGLY DEPOSITED A $1, 000 CASHIER CHECK INTO A BANK OF AMERICA's ATM ON 4-24-08. BANK OF AMERICA LOST THE CHECK & WOULD NOT GIVE US THE MONEY. BECAUSE THE MONEY WAS AN AWARD FROM AN ARBITRATION, THE PAYER WOULD NOT HELP US. BRANCH MANAGER, DIANA WELLS, OPERATION SPECIALIST, MECO CLEVELAND, PREMIER BANKING MANAGER, MIKE SUTTON, & MARTHA DOMINGUEZ FROM THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE WERE ALL UNHELPFUL IN RESOLVING THE ISSUE.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   KAG 0 Votes
Rest in peace Dianna Wells we love you and will miss you deeply.
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   Garold 0 Votes
Rates are high and their returns are too low.
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Patricia Campbell 0 Votes
They want to put ten million dollars into my account with my Bank of America account
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   Melissa L 0 Votes
My husband called Bank of America back on the 4th of April to close his credit account. No problems there. The account was paid off, so he figured that was that. A few days ago he did a check on his credit report to see that under Bank of America the account was filed as delinquent. Turns out somehow a transaction went through on the 19th of April even though the account was closed weeks prior. This charge, which we have no idea where it came from was basically just sitting there, gaining interest without us even knowing about it. Thankfully when he called Bank of America again to find out what happened, they didn't know, but did clear the charge and "reclosed" the account, if that makes sense. So now we're just sitting back waiting for that to go through so we won't have that delinquent account anymore.

Bank of America helped us in the end, I guess you could say. They did manage to fix their mistake. Hopefully that's the last we have to deal with them.
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   Debra Deason 0 Votes
The ATM did not give me my money
 12th of May, 2010 by   melissa verhage 0 Votes
they are garnishing my check after 7 years, i thought there was a limit on this?
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   Ray 0 Votes
I went to Bank of America in Laurel to open a safety deposit box, and I sign in to open it. After waiting 30 minutes I went to ask did they call my name yet, they said one more person is ahead of me, then they call that person. After we waited another 30 minutes and then she served another costumer and another (two total. They said they had a appointment, then she said she can't open the safety deposit box? First of all that isn't what I said I needed to do. After waiting ONE HOUR? Then she tell us?? A bit late...So we got mad and my dad, he have a very loud voice naturally, he told them we waited one hour and no service. Then we walked out, and she followed us and told the police/ security that we were loud? Then the police/ security say if we are loud in a bank we can get arrested? I thought this was Bank of "America"...Freedom of Speech? Maybe they should put on the window..."If you are loud, you get Arrested." So, she walks back in and we told the security we waited for one hour and no service and he told us WAY MORE than the people inside. The security did a way better job than the people inside.

Then we went to the Bank of America in Beltsville, our usual one, to open safety deposit and they did a great job, they told how many people were ahead of us, and how long we needed to wait, and that person also offered if you wanted to have a appointment, if you didn't want to wait.
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   Laurey 0 Votes
Two years I asked for help! Mainly just to stop paying my principal so I had money to pay my credit cards off. I made 1st payment on property taxes in 09 but fell behind. I was able to catch back up in 2010 and made 1st payment again. In March I get a notice that BoA paided off 09 taxes without telling me and then they escrowed the next two years taxes into my loan which took my loan from $800 to either $1205-$1600 depending on how I wanted to pay them back. Hello I needed it to go down no double in price. Once again I started calling to see whats going on and try and get tempary help. Guess what they told me EVERY TIME?? That because I wasnt DELIQUENT they couldnt do anything to help(also income). So I took their advise and stopped paying my loan. Shortly after the first missed payment my phone started blowing up!! Two days after they didnt get the 2nd payment they send me a letter (NOTICE OF INTENT TO ACCELERATE) meaning that I better pay of they will foreclouse! Now this is after only 1.5 months they start threating to take my home. When I own 50% of the property. After receieving this letter I call finally to talk and see if their able to help. Well finally after getting someone the spoke english the first words out of their mouth were are you making a payment. No remorse to try and find out if they could help me. I've never felt so walked on in my life. This coming from someone whos been robbed by family, cheated on by friends and loved ones and just plain chewed up and spit out by others!! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND THAT THESE PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THERE BOTTOM LINE. REMIND THESE'S COMPANIES THAT IF IT WASNT FOR US THEY WOULD HAVE NO BOTTOM LINE SINCE WE HELP THEM GET THREW THOUGH TIMES BUT THEY WONT RETURN THE FAVOR!! HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE FROM MAKING THE WRONG CHOICE!!
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   Hong 0 Votes
I lost my Bank of America ATM card in China. I called Bank of America Emergency Services and gave them the address of my hotel in China. Bank of America Emergency Services promised to send a new card to my hotel in China within 5 business days. Approximately seven business days later my card still hadn't arrived so I called Bank of America Emergency Services to find out from them that they "accidentally" sent my card to my home address in the US. A representative from Bank of America Emergency Services apologized profusely for the error they made and promised to send a new card within 5 business days to my new hotel, also in China. Approximately seven business days later I still had no card so I again called Bank of America Emergency Services. I spend an hour and half talking to Bank of America Emergency Services and Bank of America Customer Service trying to get the tracking number for their second attempt to send me a card in China. Finally, a supervisor at Bank of America Customer Service admits that Bank of America never attempted to send my card a second time. The supervisor told me that it is too dangerous to try to send a card to me in a foreign country, so they simply never tried. The supervisors statements confirm that I was lied to twice by Bank of America Emergency Services when told that I would receive a card in China within 5 business days. The supervisor then suggested that I have someone at my home address fish my Bank of America card out of the mail and try sending it to me here in China. This suggestion suggests to me that Bank of America would rather someone else take the risk of mailing an ATM card internationally than attempting to do it themselves. Bank of America's actions left me stranded in a foreign country for approximately two weeks with no knowledge that the cards I was waiting for were never sent.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   mrs. Pags 0 Votes
bank of america doesnt care about there customers, you shouldnt sit back you have to contact the credit buers or it will stay on your credit. get something in writting from boa explaining what happened. but it will take at least 30 days
 20th of Oct, 2010 by   Orhei 0 Votes
Where is the complaint that I wrote about Bank of America?
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   Isabel1170 +4 Votes
Just so you know, I did pay my mortgage on time and they kept screwingme over. I guess you work for Satan's bank and therefore scouring the internet in defense of their fraudulent practices. I guess you are ok with the widespread fraud that is being committed by Bank of America. People are fighting in wars and losing their lives for this country but no one is addressing the other war that needs to be initiated against these criminals. Then, where is the justice? Crimes are being committed against the people and I guess your ok with it. You better hope that you don't lose your house too. Maybe not if you work for BofA. They already ate Barbara Desoer's mortgage deficit wthout a problem but are screwing everyone else over. http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2011/03/10/housing-crisis-bank-of-america-takes-533500-loss-on-execs-home/?blog_id=6&post_id=32614
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   Isabel1170 +7 Votes
You are a low life and you are very disrespectful by calling me a Bitch. I am far from being on. It is so sad that a disgraceful piece of crap like you is in the military. No wonder this country is going to the crapper. I guess anyone can be in the military. You disgust me and I refuse to reason with a idiot. Like I said before, I did pay my mortgage. It's not my fault that money was embezzled from me by a company that I am supposed to trust.
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   Isabel1170 +4 Votes
I understand Brenda but if the link I posted would have been read, he/she would have known the accustations. I have certain restrictions and I cannot provide every single detail about my case. I cannot understand how someone can scour the internet looking at negative posts about Bank of America and not be affiliated in some way with them. We are in an economical crisis and the banks are the main reason why. And this person "assumed" that I was a bitch and that I did not pay my mortgage. Isn't that also an assumption? So who is the one that made the false assumption?
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   wiseathena +4 Votes
we all know that the banks are a hugh prob, read the papers or check the news sites on the web they are all over it and their lying ways they have screwed everyone from bank fees to foreclosure and protecting their own with out any consideration of the people that gave them the bailouts, they knew this was coming since 1997, and they have been trying to cover their asses ever since. they are crooks ! they have applied $3600.00 to my account for insurence even though my insurence company has sent them the proof (3 times) that i already have insurence !!! they lie !!! now they are trying to blame everyone from the president to the consumer for their fraud, come get a grip !THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN !!! time to fix it and the banks need jail time and hugh fines! otherwise this country is in for the biggest failure yet ! you could be next military man !
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   Don S. - Pennsylvania +8 Votes
One of the only reasons I'm piping in on this is to respond to "Stealth Pilot." Harsh words from an individual that's supposedly in one of the most highly respected positions in the military, as well as someone who is supposedly highly educated. Well my friend, it is readily apparent that you are in no way educated on the nationwide ponzi scheme unfolding before your very eyes. What were you trained in? A T-6? And when you stepped into the cockpit didn't you have a bit of background on the aircraft before you did? Perhaps you should apply the same discipline to this subject before you bruise your fingertips banging out things you know nothing about. Personally, I am well on my way to a Master's Degree (or MEI license if you like) in the subject of these bank scams after nineteen months of study and deep research, which I have been forced into out a sense of survival, yet taken to heart. I've been struggling long enough with this particular "yoke" to fly circles around you. You are simply wrong in your assessment, my friend. In a nutshell, there is literally ... not theoretically ... an active [yes] conspiracy to confiscate as much private property as possible in this supposedly free constitutional republic in order to turn a maximum profit in the shortest possible time ... right now ... as we type to each other. It is real and it is happening. Sadly, it's not the only "conspiracy" at work these days, since the liberties you put your life on the line for (supposedly) are being eroded by a corporate and governmental agenda unparalleled in human history. So ... "Stealth Pilot" ... take your head out of your ass and look through the canopy. You're about to get a bird strike, and it ain't no bird ... (and is that my Florida Isabel? A TRUE American Patriot?) - Don S. - Pennsylvania
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   wiseathena +5 Votes
Oh yes they did take money bailout money AND tarp money yes they paid it back but they made millions off of it. are you really that stupid to believe that there were no strings attached? they were given that money to USE to help struggling homeowners... which they helped themselves to. It was NEVER written as a loan it was written as bailout money !!! it was called HAMP and for your information, the program is a failure because the banks never wanted to help anybody. they wanted to use the money to make themselves money...which the record shows they did make a LOT of money from it. you need to educate your self on the realities of the truth.. and maybe chase down some of the links provided for you to KNOW what your talking about!!!

How to Avoid Drug Interaction