logo

Posted:    Mark Rondeau/Apen Dental

temp crowns

Aspen dental
Biddeford, Maine
Aspen Dental made my teeth worst than when I started. They mislead me on what I was to recieve. But what I cant believe is they refused to fix it!!! I have a law suit in the making and they dont care ! They said go ahead and sue us, you'll neyer win.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jun, 2009 by   StillSmiling 0 Votes
It is unbelievable the amount of complaints this company has. I was one of there "office managers" or should I say high pressure salesperson. Everything, every complainant says I agree with. This business is not about providing quality dentistry. It is about making money off the under served dental community. It is disgraceful. Please spread the word before more people lose there hard earned money and there TEETH!
 7th of Jan, 2010 by   R. Schilling 0 Votes
I recently bought into a "dental plan" and they use Aspen Dental in Zanesville, Ohio. Went in for tooth discomfort and they did exam, but office staff didn't deem necessary to discuss financing or payment until they could contact my dental plan during normal business hours. I asked for a read out of normal charges and they reluctantly printed one out.
The Dentist that did my exam seemed ok, except when I shared my fear of root canal and pain associated with it...fear of unknown, never had one. He said yes they can be painful if you are not numb. The office staff seems underhanded and sneaky. I've already contacted my previous dentist (who isn't covered by plan) and canceling the dental plan.
It seems the dental plan primarely uses Aspen Dental. Interesting...formulate your own opinions about that one. This "dental place" seems very unprofesional...not for me...I prefer better treatment when I hire a "professional" for my medical and dental services.
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   ConsumerBWare 0 Votes
Do you know that Aspen dental is a member of the Better Business Bureau and will remain so unless people file complaints?
visit www.bbb.org/us