The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Follow us
Connect With: Connect with Facebook Connect with Yahoo Connect with Google Connect with Twitter Connect with LinkedIn

Share with Others

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Tata South Africa
The customer is always wrong
2. (20 mins ago)
3. (28 mins ago)
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Dear-Lover.com Terrible Liars!
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
Bad services and stupid excuses

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Alabama DHR, Dadeville, Alabama Complaints & Reviews - Fathers lack of rights

Alabama DHR Contacts & Informations

Alabama DHR

Posted: 2013-09-16 by    swarmin1

Fathers lack of rights

Complaint Rating:  100 % with 2 votes
Contact information:
Tallapoosa county DHR
Dadeville, Alabama
United States
Tallapoosa county court is the worst!
DHR is very cold hearted, and are using the "Title 4d incentive" to profit apparently with local attorneys and judges. This is a mafia, not a justice system.
If you are a father that lost a job be prepared for the punishment!
This court does not care if the custodial parent is in contempt for keeping the child out of touch with the non custodial parent, in fact they welcome this misfortune...(I have joint custody but it does not matter)
Local attorneys will NOT help but will gladly take your money...with no promises of course. I have met and talked with most of them, and I have hired several...they are all in together.
I have been thru this kangaroo court many many times in the past 15 years and always have been mistreated. I am a very good father and I am a hard working man and that would be MY CRIME, is that I am a HARD WORKING MAN. I have been a source for income for this corrupt town/county/state for 15 years . I even had to pay arrearages for the 10 years that the EX came back home and lived, I supported her and my son. When she ruined our home again, she went back to DHR put me in arrearages for $10000 (Took my tax refunds for 3 years +).
Unfortunately, I lost my job and I went to DHR for help...Since I am trying to do everything right on my part...no help from them... After struggling to pay for another 7 months, I then filed to return to court to have my child support re-evaluated and for her contempt for alienating my son from me (for over 2 years now).
They (DHR, the judge and MY LAWYER...bum ! ) acted like court was from ME being in contempt for non payment ! re-evaluating was another nightmare! They found a way to show that I make an apparent handsome living with a part time minimum wage job + what I am capable of making? (= more than I make)... I barely make enough to live on, and that only keeps me out of jail. The arrearages and interest keeps growing even when I am in "compliance"(paid up) just last month, they add whatever they want to! I am at my end, am I am ready to throw up my hands and just let them lock me up for non compliance...
Comments United States Deadbeat Parents
Share with others:  
Was the above complaint useful to you?    

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards ComplaintAgree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)


Is 'Top Tier' Gas Better For Your Car?

RSS Feed
Login close

Forgot your password?