logo
search

VW Passat Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

VW Passat - California - EPC, engin light and etc.

Posted: 2012-04-15 by    BijanK
I have a 2009 Passat with 30, 000 miles on it. First of all, it is an expensive car to maintain and not worthy of the price we paid for it.
Although, the salesman will continue telling you that it is "German Engineered” car, but Volkswagen can be piece of junk as any other cheap and disposable cars out there. Because of that, (German engineered) they sell the car with a highjacked price tag.
Is a sells pitch, the "German Engineered", if is from Germany that doesn’t mean that is excellent or a wonderful or even underbar - good product, is a German product...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Car Dealers

VW Passat - New York - "Retail" Lease

Posted:    Kelley Briggs
I leased a 2006 Passat from Palisades Volkswagen, in Nyack, NY. It was a 4-year lease. During those 4 years, it had numerous repairs (fuel pump "melted", both boot blocks cracked, coolant system crack, and then your various brake jobs, 8 tire replacements, and more -- I drive a LOT). Every time I diligently took it in for service, it had recalls to be fixed. While I had VW's before, this Passat seemed to be laden with defects. With 9 months left on my lease, faced with more repairs, I talked to my sales person, Benjamin Smith, and voiced my dissatisfaction, wishing to turn the car...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Pigeon Drop Scam