logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
2. (41 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (59 mins ago)

Publix Spring Water Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Publix Spring Water - Florida, Lauderhill - Publix Spring Water

Posted: 2013-05-15 by    Kbabysugar
I bought a large pack of Publix Spring water in 16.9 oz bottles. I opened the first bottle this morning and the water smells like urine or sewer water. Yuck! I won't be drinking it and I will stop on the way home to return it. Hopefully they will look into it. I just read on another website that this product received an "F" rating on environmental tests. I probably won't buy it again. I took a quick sip before I noticed the smell so I hope it doesn't make me sick!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Lauderhill Complaint category Food

Publix Spring Water - Florida, Orlando - Publix Spring Water Smelled & Tasted Bad

Posted: 2012-10-07 by    Selineh888
I recently purchase a 24 pack of Publix spring water 16.9 ounces and one of the bottles has this horrible smell, it smelled almost like sewer water and chemicals. The other water bottles seemed to smell and taste normal. I found out that some other person complained about the same thing, but they wouldn't test the water for her or tell her the results because the bottle was already opened. I'm going to avoid buying their water for now on....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Orlando Complaint category Food

Fight Back Against Identity Theft