logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
BEXSUPP.COM
Fake charge and rep ignores me
2. (8 mins ago)

Intoxalock Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Intoxalock - Bad business practices

Posted: 2014-09-05 by    Angry customer916
The process and cost of installing a intoxalock is horrible. From installers, customer service reps, sales reps and Intoxalock company itself. Why is that once you have your intoxalock installed the company itself can't send your paper work to DMV automatically? When we get our cars smog checked the results go directly to DMV. My paper work was incorrect while installing my intoxalock the same day and I couldn't go to DMV after. I called the company to try and speak with a manager but the sales rep and the customer service reps would not let me speak to a manager. The manager never called...

Intoxalock - Wisconsin, Merrillan - do not sign the agreement

Posted: 2013-07-17 by    sickjewelry
I totally agree with the person that wrote about someone being killed due to a "Rolling Blow" There were many times that I merged into traffic while blowing into it. It is even worse when you're driving in the snow & it does a "Rolling Blow" I would go into a panic mode :( When I was sick I could hardly breathe into it...I almost had to call the cops ...so they could give me a breathalizer so that I could go to work. I had to call the company and explain that I had a chest cold & could not hardly breathe...I had to wait 15min. then I could drive. I would go into panic mode...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Wisconsin, Merrillan Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Intoxalock - Iowa, Des Moines - Hidden Fees

Posted:    festus farmer
On Aug.30th 2010 an Intoxalock device was installed in my vehicle. Today is Dec.12th. Since the first day of installtion I have had 5 of the devices installed in my vehicle. I pay a leasing fee of $65 dollars each month and each time they send me a new device they expect me to pay aprox. $92.00 for the new device and not to mention a $15.00 sevice dollar fee to have it installed. Every three weeks this device calls for an automatic lockout service. Why do I have to have this device recalibrated when I have not been drinking! These hidden fees that fall on the innocent person that need this service...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Iowa, Des Moines Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

World's Most Outrageous Gas Prices