logo

MyGiftCardSite
UNABLE TO USE!!
2. (11 mins ago)
newessays.co.uk
Company rips customers off and provides nothing
3. (27 mins ago)
American Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Policy/ Children left alone!
4. (31 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
5. (32 mins ago)
NEESA LEISURE LTD, Gandhinagar
Non payment of fixed deposits payment by Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Intoxalock Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Intoxalock - Wisconsin, Merrillan - do not sign the agreement

Posted: 2013-07-17 by    sickjewelry
I totally agree with the person that wrote about someone being killed due to a "Rolling Blow" There were many times that I merged into traffic while blowing into it. It is even worse when you're driving in the snow & it does a "Rolling Blow" I would go into a panic mode :( When I was sick I could hardly breathe into it...I almost had to call the cops ...so they could give me a breathalizer so that I could go to work. I had to call the company and explain that I had a chest cold & could not hardly breathe...I had to wait 15min. then I could drive. I would go into panic mode...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Wisconsin, Merrillan Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Intoxalock - Iowa, Des Moines - Hidden Fees

Posted:    festus farmer
On Aug.30th 2010 an Intoxalock device was installed in my vehicle. Today is Dec.12th. Since the first day of installtion I have had 5 of the devices installed in my vehicle. I pay a leasing fee of $65 dollars each month and each time they send me a new device they expect me to pay aprox. $92.00 for the new device and not to mention a $15.00 sevice dollar fee to have it installed. Every three weeks this device calls for an automatic lockout service. Why do I have to have this device recalibrated when I have not been drinking! These hidden fees that fall on the innocent person that need this service...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Iowa, Des Moines Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED