logo

HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

HDFC Credit Card - Balnace shown inproper

Posted: 2014-09-19 by    Milind Deshpande
I am using HDFC credit card since 2011 credit limits 40000/-; in running condition's in 2012 I takes 2 No HDFC Health Policy plan amount blocked Rs 20000/- I am spending 18000/- in credit card.
Since I closed booth plan and still my credit limits not increased, How it will be happen?????????
Customer care executive not able to support in this case due to they don't have record . ( Call Time 5:44 PM to 6:05 PM) check record for the any details
Please communicate if you have any quires in above communication and resolved problem on top priority.
Regards
Milind...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Credit Cards

HDFC Credit Card - Incorrect Billing & Harrasment

Posted: 2013-12-01 by    rahulkumarverma
Hi All,

I'm Rahul Kumar Verma using HDFC Credit Card for last 3 years, I never had any issue with HDFC service but something happened in March 2013 due to which, I could not concentrate in any of the things, everytime I feel insecure & scared.

I shopped by using HDFC Credit Card & I was very regular in payment as well, one day I got a call from HDFC collection team to pay the due amount, the amount seemed unfair for which I chekced my records as well, so I asked for detailed clarification apart from Billing Statement(I guess I can ask for it as being HDFC customer).
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

HDFC Credit Card - over preasure about her speak

Posted: 2013-11-25 by    sivanesan T
Dear sir/madem
I am the credit card holder in our bank in last one year..i am using the card..Its really very useful for me.Last month my minimum due amt is 3300.00 . But some genuine reasons still i, ll not paid..I, ll paid the amt before next due date..But Ihad a call
from 04224298500 and 04224561600 and spek one lady her name is LATHA from coimbatore. I asking time for my delay payment..But she talked me in a bad maner and she said "dont give atime.you must paid today.or otherwise i, ll send aexecutive to ur home at today night immediatly. you area lying person.i am a telecaller.I...

HDFC Credit Card - About non availability of credit card

Posted: 2013-03-14 by    Prathikshith J Shetty
got some calls from HDFC Bank Credit Card (Bangalore) for Credit Card.The Sales Executive name is Shubha, She sent one person to collect my documents on Jan 29th 2013. Even After 1 and half Month, there was no response regarding the same and no sms also received by hdfc bank. They have sent no written confirmation about, When asked several time with Shubha she asked to call the customer care number, when tried calling the number its not getting connected....

HDFC Credit Card - Unneccessary Interest

Posted: 2013-01-27 by    Ginira
I took this Credit Card in 2011 and since 2012 i am facing problem with the Interest being Charged on my credit card ever since 2012 its has become like a pain in my neck .I have been complaining past 2012 OCT for the rate of interest being charged on my credit card, and till date 2013 jan i did not find any soltuion, I had even called for coverting into EMI as well as logged a complaint in the HDFC support site, as well as put letter in the bank, even approached their nearest center for soltuion but nothing happened .Complaining is just a waste i think cause they don not value there old Customers...

HDFC Credit Card - harresment

Posted: 2012-09-14 by    KAUSHAL SHARMA
I HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM THESE IDIOTS EVERYDAY LIKE 20-30 TIMES A DAY... M GETTING MENTALLY TORCHURED EVERYDAY.. I DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY RIGHT NOW.. PLEASE HELP....

HDFC Credit Card - CANCELLATION OF CREDIT CARD AND INSURANCE POLICY and Inappropriate Charges

Posted: 2012-05-17 by    ankurparekh
I have HDFC Bank Credit card. On December 2011, they have offered me mediclaim policy on that credit card. On march, i sent the application for the closure of credit card and policy, They have cancel my credit card but instead of cancel the policy also they have pre close it and levied inappropriate charges on it . They even didn't informed me also about it. Now after 2 months they are calling for the payment of that pre close amount and they have converted it into loan without my knowledge and original amount was Rs 7500 but now its around 9500 because of that charges. I don't want that...

HDFC Credit Card - HDFC Credit card Collection Call

Posted: 2012-01-25 by    soni30
I got a call from the collection team at around 10:00 AM about my
payment on 16 Jan 2012 when i was travelling to my ofice by train and have told that customer care lady tht can u

plz call later she was like Madam even we are busy and all nonsense and was not allowing me to speak at all..i have

launched complaint against her for which i hav recvd call frm hdfc CC they hav told me its her duty bt Is yelling on

customer is her duty..???? and hav informed them will do the payment on so n so date..

Still tht lady name sujata no. are...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Collections Agencies

HDFC Credit Card - Threatening and haressment calls by HDFC recovery agents

Posted: 2011-06-17 by    agarwabhishek
I used a HDFC Bank Credit Card 4-5 years back to which we have done a transaction of amount 20, 000 Rs with the bank. I would like to launch an FIR for a recovery agent Mr. Amit Kumar (or Amit Jain, as told by him).

I am getting life threatening calls from HDFC bank recovery agents using slang language and threatening for my life. He has called several times since morning at my mobile no., and my office extention no. and residence no. as well. He is also threatening to come to home and see us. Since morning, I have received at least 70 such calls and several others I didn’t...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

HDFC Credit Card - in the name of EMi and Balance transfer offer cheating

Posted: 2011-05-02 by    Saravanakumar Vadivel
Hello Sir,

I have some problem with HDFC credit card below i have mentioned my problem please read and take necessary action.

i got a call from hdfc representative on november month 2010 regarding the hdfc titanium card, she explained about the facilities that are in the card like EMI and Balance transfer all are enabled default on your card. i conformed again before apply and applied. i got the card on december 2010, the representative told me that after getting your card with in 10 days you have make a call to the customer care and transfer the balance from some...

HDFC Credit Card - Extra 200 rs Bill is received for Renewal charges.

Posted: 2011-03-17 by    V Narsing rao
Hello,

I have taken a Credit card from HDFC on 14th Feb. 2011.over the call I was informed by tele executuive Pankaj Kulkarni that For Wipro BPO employee, there will not be any renewal Charges, they will have the Free Life time Usage of the card. The call was received from no.: 02030472485.
But the first bill I received on 8th March 2011, in which they have debited me 200 Rs as a Renewal charge.
Please take care of the above complaint & deduct the extra charges added in the Bill.

Card details:
Card Holder: V Narsing rao
Card no.: 4346781011306982

HDFC Credit Card - Collection calls (mental harresement)

Posted: 2011-02-28 by    Richard Kolge
Today I had received a call from HDFC Credit Card (Mr Vikas and his Manager Saloni) Shanker Sheth Road Branch Pune, to make the payment of credit card which is due for only 1 month. The associate Mr Vikas and his Manager Saloni are mentally harassing me and my wife and using abusive and indecent language over the phone saying "credit card use karne keliye sharam nahi aati kya". I told them that I am unable to make the payment this month due to a medical emergency in my family.
Further, we made late payment of card last month due to which the same associate Mr. Vikas was threatening...

HDFC Credit Card - HDFC CREDIT CARD

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    joydev chatterjee
Dear Sir / Mam,

Myself Joydev Chatterjee & pls. note my credit card no. 4346772005296065. Firstly the card was given against my salary account and the representative was pestering for the same and misled me regarding the terms & conditions of the card. And being a layman I have little access or knowledge about the hidden clauses that the bank imposes on such credit cards. I have never received any statement or bills against my card, however the telecaller ( Tel Nos.+913330202493 / +913344103450 ) used to call me and advise me to make the payment which ranges from Rs.500/- to Rs.1770/-...

HDFC Credit Card - Against custmor care response

Posted:    dinesh rajput
Recently I got new credit card but after few days some illegal transactions had been occurred from my credit card threw internet on the behalf of that I have filled the changes dispute form and email to HDFC ‘custmorservices.cards@hdfcbank.com’

After filling form a id is generated that is “HBL 010 747 960”

I had called several times in customer care first they told me that they got the form and send to HDFC verification department. But later their statement being changed and they told me that they don’t get any thing from my side

HDFC Credit Card - non receipt of credit card

Posted:    raj rawat
hi

i have applied a credit card from ur co. and i have still not received d card.. its been more dan 1 month and i been facing run around by piyush one of ur representative... i been premoised by gurpreet that she is also taking care of the same.. but still im nt able to figure abt my credit card.. plz look into the matter and call me asap by the resolution...
and d landline no by vch i was having detailed conversation with the team of credit card is 01147321511......

HDFC Credit Card - false billing

Posted:    pavan.p.k
dear sir,
i was using HDFC credit card last year and i made health insurance through that card, ofter one month i cancel that insurance. and also i made request to even cancel my credit card also, since then i did not used that card for anything, but stiil i am getting false billing and notice from bank. i requesting you that kindly cancel my credit card and stop sending notice and false bill. my credit card number as follows
4346771100417568...

HDFC Credit Card - Harrasment

Posted:    lahir16
I had a cedit card (No.4346771003940674) issued by HDFC Bank and I used it for some time. Thereafter, I paid the full amount of Rs20, 000/ due to self on 16th Dec'07 through ATM (Ref.No. 00005374). I have changed my residence in the year 2005 (Aug)and informed one and all about the same. HDFC Credit Card division called me and I informed them about the same and faxed them the changed address way back immediately after shifting as I did for all other important financial obligations addresses. They again called me and again I informed them about the changed address. Unfortunately they have not...

HDFC Credit Card - Account settled, not received NOC!HDFC

Posted:    monika@123
Dear Sir,

My name is Monika /removed/ was holding credit card No./removed/ in year 2004. I have made the settlement on 28th August 2007 and was given a settlement letter from HDFC bank.However today, since I had to apply for a loan due to personal reasons, I have been informed that HDFC has put my records as defaulter.

May you please help me out and further investigate on the matter and let me know whether the bank has settled my account. Although I have called HDFC billing department at 43161511- who were very rude and refused to provide me with any further details....

HDFC Credit Card - regarding payment

Posted:    sourabh mishra
I sourabh mishra take credit card from hdfc bank my complain is this due to job loss i unable to pay payment of one month i am told the bank lady i want to pay the payment but not this time they told me i am going your home and talk to your father and mother and father, mother & your property will we seald if you not doing a payment, i am not saying that i am not doing a payment but they have told me you have arrange the payment with in two days other wise i will talk to your parents
Thanks & Reegards
sourabh mishra
9179413322...

HDFC Credit Card - hdfc cheated with me

Posted:    drishty
Hi,

this is my another complaint against hdfc bank credit card division. I request you to please refund my amount of 21000 immediately, which you have debited from my new salary account towards credit card number 4346 7811 0163 0598. As it is very urgent for me i am jobless and has to take care of my mother as she is suffering from cyst, sinus and hyperthyroid. its very urgent for me to get my amount back. its a matter of life for me and for my family.

I can see hdfc is doing same thing others also. Accept this its bank fault. they have never listened to me. when...

Beware of Free Land Scam