logo

Nokia Uk Mobile Promo
Fake lottery
2. (39 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
3. (39 mins ago)
Makeover Essentials
scam, corrupt
4. (50 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
Do not purchase from these guys
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)
Keranique
Rude customer representive

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Frigidaire Extended Service Agreement Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Frigidaire Extended Service Agreement - Washington, Olympia - Frigidaire Washer Repairs

Posted: 2013-08-29 by    Jamie in Olympia
I have an extended service agreement on my Frigidaire. First, the washer is a real LEMON. It is only 3 years old and I have had it repaired 8 times. On the last set up repairs, my washer was out of service for SIX WEEKS!!! It took FIVE appointments from the repairman. There is only one Repair Service on the list that serves my area--so I was stuck with them. They only come to my town Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. My weekday off is Monday so I had to keep taking VACATION time to have my washer worked on. I finally got to the point where I had to move my washer outside so they could come service...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Washington, Olympia Complaint category Appliances

Jury Duty Scam