logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (15 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (24 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Lockbourne, Ohio

onlineshoes.com - Rude agent and my order hasn’t been delivered

Posted: 2014-06-14   Tincon
I ordered shoes and handbag from www.onlineshoes.com. My order didn’t arrive on the estimated day and I decided to reach the customer services. I called them and asked about my order, but the agent was so rude and she refused to provide any info. I told her the tracking number, but she...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lockbourne Complaint category Internet Services

keds ladys shoes - sole ripped after 5 wears

Posted: 2012-05-20   VIRGINIA LEGG
I LOVE MY KEDS ALWAYS HAVE BUT THESE FELL APART..WHAT DO I DO WITH THM NOW??ID LIKE NEW ONES....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lockbourne Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Borderlinx - Long time to deliver + wrong value

Posted: 2010-08-19   digis
Site looks professional and a handy Cost Calculator. So you think everything is good!. Have made a account with Borderlinx. Ship my products (more packages from 1 shop) to Borderline. Trough the tracking from my retailer i saw the package's where arrived by Borderline in Ohio. Just 2 days...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lockbourne Complaint category Tax Services

Broken Heart, Broken Budget