logo
search

Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Lockbourne, Ohio

onlineshoes.com - Rude agent and my order hasn’t been delivered

Posted: 2014-06-14   Tincon
I ordered shoes and handbag from www.onlineshoes.com. My order didn’t arrive on the estimated day and I decided to reach the customer services. I called them and asked about my order, but the agent was so rude and she refused to provide any info. I told her the tracking number, but she...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lockbourne Complaint category Internet Services

Keds Ladys Shoes - Sole ripped after 5 wears

Posted: 2012-05-20   VIRGINIA LEGG
I love my keds always have but these fell apart. . What do i do with thm now??Id like new ones....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lockbourne Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Borderlinx - Long time to deliver + wrong value

Posted: 2010-08-19   digis
Site looks professional and a handy Cost Calculator. So you think everything is good!. Have made a account with Borderlinx. Ship my products (more packages from 1 shop) to Borderline. Trough the tracking from my retailer i saw the package's where arrived by Borderline in Ohio. Just 2 days...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lockbourne Complaint category Tax Services

Keyboard Spywares Used by Online Phishing Scams