logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
2. (6 mins ago)
T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleaner
Bait and switch
5. (27 mins ago)
Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk
I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Circleville, Ohio

Fiesta Hair salon - Unprofesional

Posted: 2011-06-22   mad_mom
The new manager and even the managers above her and expecting unrealistic demands on the employees.
One girl who has clear ivory skin was told to wear a lot of make-up! Danielle, the manager also rips the comb out of one of the girl's hand while doing a customer and said "Here's...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Circleville Complaint category Beauty & Day Spas

Global Fortune Network - Good Job!

Posted: 2011-05-11   Tim Duncan
I love Global Fortune Network. Why? They helped make me the happy man I am today. How? they got me off the couch and into my home office where I now earned $135, 4703.78 just last year. I followed their simple, straight-forward, award-winning advice and soon enough the checks started rolling...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Circleville Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Sunoco - RUDE AND UNFAIR BUISSNESS

Posted: 2010-05-08   EDWARD100
My son went into this gas station to purchase cigs and used a coupon and later i went in and tried to use a coupon for cigs also and the employee refused to accept my coupon and was very rude. and when i tried to explain he got beligerant and told me to leave. unlucky for him i am unemployed...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Circleville Complaint category Gas Stations

Snuggies Blanket - one size does not fit all as advertised

Posted: 2010-04-29   jgrabill
they advertise these snuggies blankets one size fits all. not true. my girlfriend weighs 200 lbs. and i weight 225 lbs. i bought 2 of these snuggie blankets and they didnt fit either one of us. we lost the receipt. so i cant take them back. i tryed to get a hold of the company with little succe
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Circleville Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

H&r Block Emrald Card - customer serv.,

Posted: 2009-02-07   AshLaMa17130406
I had my 2008 Tax Returns prepared at H&R BLOCK I ha d extremly poor service my tax preparers name was Judy (?) She assured me my Tax Retun would be on an all access emrald card in 1 to 2 days Which I really didn't want the card but if I would have taken the check I wanted I would haved...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Circleville Complaint category Tax Services

New Texting Scam Promises