Say Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive feedback, as your warm thanks and satisfaction are the best reward for our everyday hard work.
I believe strongly that the consumer should have a place like yours to express their opinions and experiences with any company. It is very important in the world today where there are many unethical companies out there.
Fran - Vallejo, CA
My sincere thanks! Your message board does bring results!
Kim - Milton, QLD, AU
Thanks so much. I love this Board. Great site. Lots of useful information.
Sadie - Vallejo, CA
I just wanted to say Thank you to the person, people or firm that came up with your web site. People for the People, I like that.
Dennis - US
I want to Thank your web site again for helping us resolve our matter. I will highly recommend this site to my friends and family.
Marie - US
HI! I recently became a member of Complaints Board and I love it!! It really is a great resource for the public.
Kay - Monroe, LA
Thank you for taking action on this. These forms of social engineering scams are just getting so out of control. Appreciate your site. Thanks for being a part of it. Good work!
Alan - Washington, District Of Columbia
I have recently been contacted by the company in which I filed a complaint with, and the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your service, as I will continue to be a member!
Aaron - US
They have cleared the issue with me and paid me for my work done. I am very thankful to your website.
Rattandeep - Milton, QLD
Thank you for what you do for the American Consumer.
Margaret - Anchorage, AK
Thank you for your site as it help get my issue resolved!
David - Denver, CO
This board is a great source of customer feedback!
Alex - Secaucus, New Jersey
Thanks and more power!
Ariel - Herndon, VA
Thank you for providing this much needed public service.
Paul - Mt Laurel, NJ
Site's a blessing. Fast, accessible, and the underpinning of giving people a voice is too huge to ignore. Just wanted to say thanks.
Anonymous - US
I think that complaintsboard.com is a great service, keep up the good work!
Michael - Herndon, VA
Thanks. Keep up the awsome Public service work.
Paul - Mt Laurel, NJ
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FOR THIS WEB SITE!!!!!
Maria - US
Thank you very much! We think this is an important web site to try to help consumers.
Pam - Richardson, TX
Thank you so much for this site. I was able to site the complaints here and dissuade a family member from subscribing to "Company removed." The participants here provided well worded, informative, and SPECIFIC complaints that convinced my grandmother not to sign up. I am so relieved... It's great that you are providing a way for people to warn others when they are the unfortunate victims of bad business practices. Cheers!
Sandra - US
Thank you so much. You guys are great and truly are looking out for people.
Brandon - Atlanta, GA
I want to thank you for helping me resolve an issue and for providing very helpful information!
Margaret - Lake Mary, FL
I really appreciate that you helped me out. You folks are awesome.
M L - US
Thank you so very much. With sites like yours, I have been able to resolve a very costly dispute. I appreciate you and have recommended your site to all my friends.
Kathy - US
I have resolved problem after Posting. Thank you for providing such a Great platform!
Devan - New Delhi, India
The company has resolved the issue and I am satisfied with the results. Thank you.
Amanda - Atlanta, GA
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. It really is a wonderful site. I use it to study up on things all the time. Thank you!!!!!
Sheryl - US
You're great! Thanks!
Chris - Atlanta, GA
Thank you so much for this website, they solve my problems with them. Once again thank you so much for the help using this webiste!
Bart - US
Thank you VERY much. I am happy to see that you care to resolve my confusion. I also want to take this moment to again thank you for your service.
Wayne - Herndon, VA
I posted a complaint with this website about the (company removed). Because of the complaint (company removed) has offered me a settlement. THANK YOU!!!
Franny - Fallbrook, CA
Love this website. You guys did a good thing.
Royal - Vallejo, CA
Thank you for developing this website. You enable the public to alert others about dishonest or questionable business methods that are employed in the marketplace. My very best to you.
Brad - Sioux Falls, SD
Its so nice to see a true consumer reporting site that cares about postings. We've found your site and its refreshing to see honesty in reporting and editorial guidlines.
Kevin - CA
Thank you very much, that was very painless. I truly appreciate it. And I appreciate your board being there for me when I needed it. I was given great advice and my bank reimbursed me the money that was taken off my account by that internet company.
Janine - TX
Using complaintsboard.com helped substantiate the case that refunding my money was a good business decision for them. I believe they will think twice about mistreating customers in the future. Keep up the good work!
Dani - Brazil
Thank you! Your site provides power to get things done for us "little people". It is much appreciated.
Randy - Herndon, VA
Keep up the good work. We (meaning consumer advocates) need more REAL complaint boards like yours to foster interest in our causes with credibility.
Bad Biz Finder
My complaint on your website was far more powerful in terms of the audience being reached, and the amount of time and money it has saved all of us and our court system. Thank you for creating such a wonderful tool for the consumer to fight back against the corporate world. You guys rock.
Lia - Ashburn, VA
Thank you for this wonderful forum to lodge complaints. It is most appreciated.
Finder - Fremont, California