Say Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive feedback, as your warm thanks and satisfaction are the best reward for our everyday hard work.
From our entire staff. Thank-you!
Richard W. - Las Vegas, NV /company name removed/
Thank you so much for your time and consideration, I really appreciate your professionalism.
It is nice to deal with a company that has the best intentions for the customer in mind and not just hijacking traffic to sell more adwords. It is a rare thing in your space and I appreciate how you handle your company. Thanks for running an ethical company.
James - AZ, United States
First I would like to thank the Complaints Board for existing. It is so nice to have a voice and let other people know about the experiences they have. The Complaints Board obviously works otherwise I would not be writing this… thanks!
Steven - North Attleboro, MA
Would just like to say thank you so much for this website. The representative from /company name removed/ contacted me through this site and dealt with my complaint and refunded my fee back into my account within a day. So thank you to the people who keep this site running and also to Timmy from /company name removed/ for his fast reply to my complaint and for the fast refund of my money.
Julie - Neath, West Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
I was checking the status of a magazine subscription I ordered for my 10 year old niece and instead of finding their e-mail address - your site popped up instead. This is exactly the type of site everyone should have so maybe people will stop stealing from other people. I don't see how a person could do this (scam) to another person, stand there and pitch their sales speech with a smile on their face because they know when they've reeled you in. I sure wish I knew about this site a few years back when Hurricane Katrina hit us here in Biloxi, Mississippi. After surviving that disaster and wandering around hopeless, we were a playground for thousands of people to pull any type of scam on us. So many people were kicked while they were already down and we are still in recovery mode. But I think I will come out a whole lot better know that I know you and your staff have my back! Thank-you, and Happy New Year! Sincerely, Crystel
M. Crystel - Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
First than anything we would like to thank you for this great website. We have come to an agreement with the company and they have requested that we remove the comment posted in your site. Please let me know is this possible to do. If not we can add a comment that say ¨Satisfactorily Resolved¨ Thank you! Mike & Erin The Preys
Mike & Erin - Sturgis, South Dakota, United States
Congratulations for your website, is a value instrument for everyone can show fraudulent company that hide for can: scam/fraud/steal/extortion/falsify public documents/impersonation/defame, so we can avoid that other people being scams for these offenders, and also can help to capture these scammers, for they answer for their crimes. Please you continue helping everyone to clean the world of the fraudulent companies that to be rich scamming and fooling. You are the only option for these persons whom have been scammed, please you don't stop with your work ahead will always be grateful.
Carloshromeros - Colombia
Thank you for your site, it helped immensely!
Paul - Canada
I would like to thank you for the best web site I have ever used!
Nick, Florida, USA
I would like to thank you for existing, I would like to thank you for giving me the chance to fight against unjustice by using your platform and for your keeeping the complaints visible. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!
B_Girl
Thanks for putting up such a useful and powerful consumer information tool!
Alexei - Russia
Let me say from the center of my soul - thank you for your website. We have a great many people in the Dallas area and from around the country that have been harshly effected by a very dishonest "businessman". Your site has given us an opportunity to share our thoughts a help guide appropriate legal actions for the various classes of folks that have been scammed.
Lance - Dallas, Texas
I am ecstatic with the resolution to my problem. I owe that all to Complaints Board. If it were not for this website allowing me to publicly vent my frustration I don't know how this could possibly have been resolved. Thank You Complaints Board. Your website and service is probably the most viable option when it comes to receiving customer satisfaction. I will absolutely recommend this website to EVERYONE in need of some degree of customer satisfaction.
Alfred Allen Jr
I want to send you feedback/testimonial for your great work. Thanks so much to ComplaintsBoard.com. Its because of the complaint the client has paid me in full.
Josh - Austin, Texas
Thank you so very much for this wonderful site! Ironically the first night I ever used my new computer was to look up the companies that scammed me, (Encore Marketing, Inc. parents of American Leisure, Ez Saver, and also the Hydroxatone Co.). Without your site I wouldn't have known what was happening to my bank account and because of you I was able to recover all my money, (with a lot of phone calls and yelling at people who are not used to being yelled at). I am a human rights activist and have worked for years to get Justice for my Native people. It breaks my heart to see how many people are being raped by these greedy corporations and not able to stand up and fight back. Knowledge is power and you have given us that and I am very grateful.
Melissa - Nunda, New York
Thank you for providing this beneficial service to enable individuals to express their views/experiences with unscrupulous practices as way to give others a heads up to circumstances before stumbling in blind. I will definitely be checking back in and looking up to see if companies I do business with are listed to ensure I am not be taken advantage of. If I ever need your services again I will definitely avail myself of your service.
Moira - Del Rio, Texas
Thank you so much. This is a great site and I am glad to say our situation is being taken care of!
Coopers - Fritch, Texas
Had it not been for the complaints posted on your website, I would not have learned that Viv3/Viv3 Labs is a scam and would not have cancelled the "free trial" in a timely manner. I would like to thank you for providing such a useful service. I would also like to thank everyone for posting their complaints and sharing their experiences and thus helping countless others.
Manjit - Toronto, Ontario
Hello and good afternoon! Thank you for providing a place to make legitimate complaints about various entities that do disservice to consumers and themselves by providing poor service, scamming the public, etc. I have used your site to check reputations of various companies before and have never had a problem.
Chiroptera - Hamden, Connecticut
Thank you for allowing me voice my grievance on your site for the public to see... I will also recommend your site to others who have a need to voice their experiences that need public attention.
Kathy - Orlando, Florida
I want to say thank you for providing me with a vehicle to get done what I needed to get done. And without you guys I would not out of the starting blocks. So thank you again.
Jim - Phoenix, Arizona
Thank you so much for this website. I cannot tell you how many times I get offers of "work at home", "make money online", and many others. Every time I check them out on your site first. And you have saved me a great deal of money and potential headaches by having the info on your site that tells me they are a scam or a product to avoid. Also thanks to the complainers for entering the detailed info on your site. They have saved me a lot of trouble that I do not need. You are performing a public service that hits the scammers in their wallets which is the only place they recognize.
Sandra - Huntsville, Texas
First off, thank you so much for this public platform! It's amazing and I can't sing enough praises. I tell all my friends to use it and I don't make one purchase or transaction without entering the business in this search engine first! It's saved me so many potential headaches and heartaches! A while back, I had a terrible experience with plastic surgery abroad. The doctor botched me up pretty badly and I was scammed pretty badly. He refused to own up to it, but once I entered him into her, BINGO! Feed back! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Words cannot express.
Karina - Los Angeles, California
Thank you for all your assistance. Thank you for helping other people to believe there is still hope when they have been taken advantage from in Mexico.
Jose - Mexico
I launched two complaints on your site, initially under "/company name removed/". The owner of this franchise has FINALLY made a concession, and agreed to offer me a complimentary oil change, worth only about $80, which only covers half of my expense incurred ($160 due to damage caused by them), and I agreed that I would subsequently try to remove my complaint postings from your website. Although, I still feel that I am entitled to be %100 reimbursed by this franchise for the problems they have caused me (I know that I could have taken them to small claims court and won), I also realize that keeping my complaint posted on your site would be much more harmful to their business in the long run than a couple of bruised egos, and several heated arguments that have occured already. I realize that posting my complaint on your website was far more powerful in terms of the audience being reached, and the amount of time and money it has saved all of us and our court system. Thank you for creating such a wonderful tool for the consumer to fight back against the corporate world. You guys rock.
Shane - Calgary, Alberta
After seeing my complaint, a /company name removed/ senior manager contacted me and we worked out an equitable resolution to my complaint. I want to thank ComplaintsBoard.com for helping me out of this situation. Go on with your great service!
Glenn - Santa Cruz, California
We would really like to express you our thanks. We have already gotten a refund from /a name of the company removed/, due to your active help. Thank you very much.
M. S. Chang - South Korea
I have finally received an email from Mr /name removed/ and he assures me that my refund is on its way! I have been assured that my order will be dealt with and my problems resolved. Thank you very much for you help! Complaintsboard.com has really helped me out here.
Felicia - Hampshire, England
Thank you very much for the assistance and your website has been a big help for me. Moreover it is a best lesson for the organizations to do their best for the good benefit of their consumers.
Sarah - Qatar
I really appreciate all the help that complaints board offered me.
Stephen L. - Collingwood, Ontario
Thanks for your efforts. "The Internets" are certainly not failing... I wish I had the energy to make sites like this...
Andy - Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
My name is Judy and I saw your videos about PayPal. I've read some horror stories about them and your solution sounds great. I'm never sold on e-bay before but I think I need to try and get rid of some of these collectibles that I have.
Faithe - Swannanoa, North Carolina
Thank you so much for this space, with your help my matter with the company was resolved.
Augusto - Clifton, New Jersey
Love your site. I have been telling my friends to visit your site. Thanks to you, I got the name and number to the CEO of DirecTV after being told numerous times by DirecTV customer service that the information was unavailable. Now I am getting action. I am MORE THAN HAPPY to help ComplaintsBoard in any way I can. Just let me know. Blessings and good wishes to all of you!! You are doing a tremendous service!
Anna - Robbins, North Carolina
With the help of your site the dating service /name removed/ deleted my profile. I am glad I found your site, it will definitely come in handy in the future.
Mais - Vienna, VA
Thanks for all the important Info on your website.
Shanshine - Reno, Nevada
I am not sure why you are so much easier to work with than the other complaint websites, but I REALLY appreciate it.
Scott - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Just stumbled across you website and it is great! Although much of the information is depressing, it does allow everyone to feel like part of a community and not so alone. Many of the complaints seem very common and I can see much continuity in the amount of complaints and many of the companies with which people are having problems! It is kind of like an unofficial research site that is based on what I would call the most factual and informative information, that which comes from everyone's own personal story and experience. I truly believe many voices can make a difference even if it is just a ripple! Thanks for the site! I provides humanity with a great and valuable service!
Terri - Wichita, Kansas
Thank you very much for running an honest board, I will be sure to recommend you site to many; friends, colleges and business owners and associates.
Jim - Newbury Park, California