Say Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive feedback, as your warm thanks and satisfaction are the best reward for our everyday hard work.
Thank you for standing up for those who don't know how to proceed when wronged by an unscrupulous company
Rebecca Payan
Thank you complaintsboard.com for offering a hassle free and free way to post complaints that are easily accessible.
yogido
I have used your site a lot for reviews. Thank you for this service. My latest search was for MD Hearing Aids. Seeing no complaints, I ordered them and am delighted with the performance. I have tried expense hearing aids $5,000 and $7,000 respectively. MD Hearing Aids are as good, and I think better. Coral Ockert-Nevada
C. Ockert
I would like to thank you for your great website, I have finally resolve my problem with the developer without your help this wouldn´t have been possible.
Neil Seib
Thanks so much for this wonderful service you provide. You've been able to help so many people publicize complaints and it really worked--you're the best!
Binky3
I submitted some complaints and thanks to complaintsboard.com I have seen action taken regarding my complaints. This is great! I have been suffering for years but now resolutions are happening.
help us please
I'm desperate to get Leverage Season 5 on dvd and can't get it on Amazon yet so I'd been looking at the other sites. I'm very thankful to have looked on this site first, we don't have a lot of money and to lose it on a scam is crushing. Thank you for the information on that company, you saved me a lot of heartache. This is my first place to go now before buying anything.
kathrynu
I don't remember if I personal thanked you for your help in this matter. On behave of my family and myself we want to thank for your attention and concern.
Tanya C. - Watertown, Wisconsin
thank you very much. Your complaint board has really helped me in resolving my issues. Without your help, we the people, have nowhere to turn when it comes to movers.
suzannel
I had launched a complaint on your web site and it helped me in getting my money not in full but at-least in part. Thank you once again.
MAE_EXIM
Great site, very informative
GameOverRIP
Great service... Due to my complaint my problem has been resolved.
NEFranqui
Just want to say THANKS! Great site, and once I posted on here, I got the company that I had an issue with to refund me my money. Truly appreciate it! And when I asked for it to be removed, it was. Great work Complaints Board! Will be talking about you to everyone I can!
rslevy
THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate the time and effort you made for my request, this is very impressive customer service!
J Tyminski - Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Hello, this website helped me a lot to get goods I have payed for. I waited 6 month without getting goods after a purchase from India, but without any reactions. After posting a Complain here I got the goods within two weeks. Great stuff, great project. Thank you a lot.
cleaningman
Dear Editor & staff, I want to thank you for all your help in my matter. This is the best complaint site ever! I applaud for the professionalism and dedication of helping others of this site. I can not thank you enough for helping me as well as opening up my life experiences. Now I am addicted to this site!
Dreamlandx314
Complaintboard staff and members have to be the most awesome people on the planet. I needed help badly and I couldnt believe the kind and helpful advice I received from members. It was incredible. I wish I could have a party and invite everyone that offered me help. You are amazing people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Esther
esther3
Dear Complaints board, Thank you for removing my complaint as quickly as requested. This shows how professional and honest site you have. Many thanks Daoud
Daoud Salad
Dear Complaints Board, Thank you very much:) Your site helped me get our money refunded.
Trinityrose
Thank you for editing the complaint-You guys are amazing!
The Exposer-Revealer
I want to say a big thanks to Complaints boards for the warm welcome I did received regarding Hertz spa Roma fraudulous traffic tickets charged on my credit card. My bank credit card did ask for proofs of those traffic violations which never came in.... It really a very good thing to find out that this type of internet complaint board really existed espacially when you find out that other ordinary people has went through the same drama. Thanks a lot for the good job.
Richard Blais
Your site is a wonderful lifesaver and you all should be greatly rewarded for your work of service to humanity because without you wonderful people many issues would go unresolved. Thank you, thank you and 1 billion thank you's should go out to you all.
TruthIsNowTold
THANK YOU! You folks provide a very valuable service! Best wishes and keep up the good work!
Oregon Notary - Portland, Oregon
This is a wonderful website and I thank your company for this site.
Irie - Lakewood, California
Thank you for your website, you are the greatest defense/protection for all consumers. Keep it up. My complaint has been now resolved by the store manager. Thank you once again.
Mike G. - Surrey, British Columbia Canada
Thank you SO much. You're the best. If I ever want a site that will 'really get the word out' I am coming to you guys. You guys got the TOP positions on Google immediatly. Super impressive.
Caron
I sincerely thank you for the kind gesture. It shows that you stand for justice. Thanks once again.
sunita
I cant tell you how impressed I am that your company strives to do the right thing. I was afraid you were going to be like ripoffreport.com which I've heard horror stories about. So again, thank you you're an asset to the internet.
Marc - San Marcos, California
The complaint against /company name removed/ was settled in less than 1 hour after posting to this site.
Kevin - USA
I didn't believe these boards worked, but yours does! It may have taken a year to resolve my dispute with a company and receive a refund, but I did get a full refund. Wonderful support from this board helped alot.
Debora, USA
I find your site first class and doing a great job in both addressing common service and goods complaints and exposing scams.
Stuart - Germany
It's entities like these, that let me know the fight isn't over yet. Your service is invaluable, and your creed undeniable: "Made by the people, for the people".
Indignious - US
Thank you and I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. You were very understanding and quick with your response. Once again thank you so much.
Jamee K. - Milledgeville , Georgia
ComplaintsBoard.com is the most helpful consumer website online. You truly give voice to the people for the public good.
Lucille - Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
I am forever grateful to complaints board. God bless the founder of it.
Jennifer - San Francisco, California
Dear Complaints Board, Everyone here at /company name removed/ would like to thank you for working with us on the false complaints posted on you website. We appreciate you helping remove the urls. Thanks again.
Justin - MSG
Success! Thanks to Complaints Board, I got a refund for the scam I unknowingly paid into!
Yahos - Poroaque, New Mexico
Thank you very much. What a nightmare this is. I really appreciate an honest company like yours. I wish you had a good company side as well as a complaint side that would be great to see who is honest and who is not. Thank you again.
Corrina - Bangor, Maine
This is a beautiful site that gets the job done... Keep up the good work.
Michael - California
I want to thank your site for allowing me and outlet to voice my complaints. If it wasn't for your site, I would not have been able to resolve my complaint.
Christina - USA