Craftsman — 12" compound miter saw
In September last year I purchased a Craftsman 12" Compound miter saw from Sears in Everett. In August the guard shattered and I went to have the saw repaired. I asked both craftsman and sears what I needed to do. They first said the partes were unavailable. If I knew the parts were not going to be available, I would never purchased the saw.
Next they said, you can take it to PNC they do our repair work. In August, I took the saw to them for repair. 2 days ago, I contacted them for a status report, They said that the parts were unavailable. I went down and picked up the saw.
So, Why is craftsman selling tools that cannot be repaired? (The saw is still for sale.) What recourse do I have to replace the Saw? (I also bought the stand.)
I am concerned about purchasing another Craftman product as PNC told me they cannot procure parts for other Craftsman products?
Has a great company dropped so low as to not value customer satisfaction?
More Craftsman Complaints & Reviews
- Sears / Craftsman Riding Lawnmower - lawn mower will just stop running 
- Sears / Craftsman Blower Vac - poor product and service! 
- Sears / Craftsman - defective 4 ton floor jack 
- Sears - Craftsman Weedeater - a true retail dinosaur, and rude to boot! 
- Sears - Hoffman Estates, Il / Craftsman Lawn Mower - very poorly made piece of equipment, terrible service! 
- [Resolved] Sears #1318 / Craftsman Buffer - rude and unfriendly customer service 
- Craftsman Riding Tractor - Replacement Parts
- Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower - Customer Service
- Sears / Craftsman Lawnmower - repair of lawnmower 
- Craftsman - Lifetime warranty scam