logo

game keeps freezing up

industrial lining
Victoria
Australia
While playing Zynga poker the last week it starts off very fast and as the game progresses it gets slower you can't bet or fold and eventually it freezes up
and this happens every time we try to play
What is the problem?
it happens to our friends too
We all enjoy playing the game
Margaret
Comments Australia Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2010 by   emj65 +1 Votes
I agree! I have exactly the same problem wen trying to play zynga poker thru facebook. I use a duel core dell inspiron 9400 with 4gb ram and 100gb sata hdd and i use IE8 (OS is vista ultimate) and it's downright impossible to play a decent poker game without the game freezing or lagging or losing connection full stop and getting booted off the table midgame. I have been cheated out of god knows how many chips and it's driving me mad!! I've tried everything i can think off to resolve this problem like all my display/graphic drivers are up to date and i'm using the latest version of adobe flash (or shockplayer) and i still have the same problem but only when playing zynga poker. As for surfing the net or gaming in general my laptop and connection run perfectly! At first i just assumed facebook or the zynga site was experiencing a few bugs or errors or whatever but but i also have an asus duel core desktop pc (111gb sata hdd and only 1gb ram) that uses IE8 on vista ultimate and zynga poker works perfectly fine on that. If anyone has any advice or even better - a solution i'd be really grateful if you could tell me what i'm doing wrong because i'm out of ideas. Thanks. (btw it's probably completely irrelevent but it's almost as if zynga knows when i've got an excellent hand and doubles it's efforts to disrupt my game lol)
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   texican1 0 Votes
Having the exact same problem both with Zynga Poker (which is extremely frustrating) and with Zynga's Mafia Wars - always having to refresh. Problem seems to have started approximately 3/4 weeks ago - was working fine before that. I have a new Dell (Windows 7), not cluttered as yet and I clear all temp files/cache, etc. several times a day. Problem exists on all browsers I use - IE, Google and Firefox. I have reinstalled Java several times along with everything else I can think of. Agree with emj65, it seems to know when you go all in or a major bet and everything freezes and you just have to sit and wait to see if comes back at warp speed, folded you, or disconnected you. Frustrating even more when you have paid fake chips and enter into tournament and it happens. Believe there many people that is experiencing this problem - so any solution or advice would be very much appreciated !
 9th of Jul, 2010 by   delores pike +1 Votes
i just bought 2 million chips today and i went into sit and go tournement i was doing well and i was disconnected i couldnt get back in the game and when i did my 2 million chips were gone please tell me how i can get my chips back
 31st of Jul, 2010 by   Polarbearable 0 Votes
I've got the same problem, but it didn't start until the middle of July. It happens on both IE8 and Google Chrome. I've run full virus and malware (incl. Norton online scan). Nothing detected. I ran a couple of different speed checks and there was no probs. Cleaned all cookies, temp files, etc. Checked Flashplayer. All was up to date. Freezing still happening.
Un-installed Chrome, cleaned up any traces, then re-installed.
This has partially eased the problem. It still occurs but only occassionally (maybe once a day, as opposed to every 4-5 minutes).
Other games played (thru Facebook) are also more unreliable compared with how they were a month ago.
I haven't made any changes to my PC.
Anyone have any ideas?
 13th of Aug, 2010 by   chucksgirl48 0 Votes
keep freezing up when playing zynga texas holdem on facebook how can i fix the probem getting upset it happens all the time
 5th of Sep, 2010 by   upin 0 Votes
and this happens every time we try to play
What is the problem?
it happens to our friends too
We all enjoy playing the game
 18th of Dec, 2010 by   Mar4k White 0 Votes
while playing zynga texas holdem it keeps freezing all the time cant bet cant fold so i lose chips all the time what can i do 2 fix this
 18th of Dec, 2010 by   Mar4k White 0 Votes
while playing zynga texas told, em it keeps freezing and i cant bet or fold and keep losing chips what can i do 2 fix this
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   ZyngaIrritated 0 Votes
Iam having the same problem. Has anyone found how to stopit
 16th of Jan, 2011 by   jquick619 0 Votes
i have the same problem i have lost alot of chips cause of this and i wrote zynga an email and they said they understand my frustration and they work on the games every time for people to enjoy which means their lazy selfs dont want to fix the problem.poker freezes up and so does zoville but not once does zynga want to fix it they just want to keep adding new items and put new pics of puppy dogs on poker chips.
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   Ciblnt 0 Votes
I have all of these problems while playing Zynga poker, it will work fine it seems until im up or about to win a Sit N Go lol and then its like its timing out. Usually refreshing solves the problem but then when i refresh im out of my game and i lost my money for entering the tournament, sometimes as much as 100k ... its ridiculous they should at lest refund my money. But it pisses me off when im about to win and it does that crap.
 27th of Mar, 2011 by   DiggerII 0 Votes
Yes it has been going on for at least 2 years!
I will not buy chips, that's for sure.
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   DAWN7 0 Votes
Guess we'll just have to stop playing!! Why can't you fix the problem???? Almost every sitngo tournament I am frozen and lose connection, not to mention chips...Give our chips back if you're not going to fix this game!@!!
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   MarkHATESZynga 0 Votes
Zynga have not done anything to fix this problem in god knows how long. Some days it plays, some days it does not. This is unacceptable. And it's not like it is a free app. it is not. Me and many others pay CASH to buy extra chips then are duped by YOUR SHITTY APPLICATION. You should scrap the whole app and start again. its RUBBISH!!!
 17th of May, 2011 by   joe cool hand 0 Votes
I was suddenly banned by synga when I did not do the transfer chip or other violation, please return my chip
email: torokossik10@yahoo.com
user name: joe cool hand anwar
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   swisstony 0 Votes
It must be some sort of hardware/windows problem, I suffer the same as all mentioned above when playing on mt HP laptop which ist dual core 320hd running vista. But it works perfectly on my desktop dual core running xp pro.
Having said this it worked well on laptop uptil 6 months ago so probably a windows update causing problem.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   kostaki02 0 Votes
I Am a Mac user and while playing Zynga poker the last week it starts off very fast and as the game progresses it gets slower you can't bet or fold and eventually it freezes up this happens every time we try to play
What is the problem? I talk to other Mac users and it happens to them also.
I enjoy play the game but i cant go on like that many times i loose the money i put in because i freeze and i cant bet anymore and iam out of the game. Can anyone help as please?
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   Tu8anking 0 Votes
I have a Sony Vaio with Win 7 Home edition, and I am experiencing problems with Zynga Poker when playing. I freezes in the middle of the game and lose all my chips because I made a bet expecting to win but it just auto-fold...this is very very frustrating and I am losing my chips BIG TIME...somebody with a solution please????????
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   Scott Morr 0 Votes
OK Zynga dog craps all over me when i am winning big but works perfectly when i am losing big. I saw a news story on zynga and they are making buku millions on these games and are expanding exponentially. They are laughing all the way to the bank and do not care about all the people they screw. If they wanted to fix it they would have done it. Only happens when i am winning big, obvious they are ripping people off.
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   Scott Morr 0 Votes
that zynga dog craps all over me when i am winning if i am losing big time it works perfectly I just saw a story on zynga where they are making buku of millions so they obviously do not care and are laughing at us all the way to the bank i know it is a small thing but it is one of my little pleasures come on zynga quit crapping on the people that made you successful

Bank Cards Scam