Zynga Poker

Game keeps freezing up

industrial lining
Victoria, Australia
While playing Zynga poker the last week it starts off very fast and as the game progresses it gets slower you can't bet or fold and eventually it freezes up
and this happens every time we try to play
What is the problem?
it happens to our friends too
We all enjoy playing the game
Complaint comments Comments (66) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Internet Providers

2nd of Jun, 2010 by    +2 Votes
I agree! I have exactly the same problem wen trying to play zynga poker thru facebook. I use a duel core dell inspiron 9400 with 4gb ram and 100gb sata hdd and i use IE8 (OS is vista ultimate) and it's downright impossible to play a decent poker game without the game freezing or lagging or losing connection full stop and getting booted off the table midgame. I have been cheated out of god knows how many chips and it's driving me mad!! I've tried everything i can think off to resolve this problem like all my display/graphic drivers are up to date and i'm using the latest version of adobe flash (or shockplayer) and i still have the same problem but only when playing zynga poker. As for surfing the net or gaming in general my laptop and connection run perfectly! At first i just assumed facebook or the zynga site was experiencing a few bugs or errors or whatever but but i also have an asus duel core desktop pc (111gb sata hdd and only 1gb ram) that uses IE8 on vista ultimate and zynga poker works perfectly fine on that. If anyone has any advice or even better - a solution i'd be really grateful if you could tell me what i'm doing wrong because i'm out of ideas. Thanks. (btw it's probably completely irrelevent but it's almost as if zynga knows when i've got an excellent hand and doubles it's efforts to disrupt my game lol)
 25th of Jun, 2010 by    +3 Votes
Having the exact same problem both with Zynga Poker (which is extremely frustrating) and with Zynga's Mafia Wars - always having to refresh. Problem seems to have started approximately 3/4 weeks ago - was working fine before that. I have a new Dell (Windows 7), not cluttered as yet and I clear all temp files/cache, etc. several times a day. Problem exists on all browsers I use - IE, Google and Firefox. I have reinstalled Java several times along with everything else I can think of. Agree with emj65, it seems to know when you go all in or a major bet and everything freezes and you just have to sit and wait to see if comes back at warp speed, folded you, or disconnected you. Frustrating even more when you have paid fake chips and enter into tournament and it happens. Believe there many people that is experiencing this problem - so any solution or advice would be very much appreciated !
 9th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
i just bought 2 million chips today and i went into sit and go tournement i was doing well and i was disconnected i couldnt get back in the game and when i did my 2 million chips were gone please tell me how i can get my chips back
 31st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I've got the same problem, but it didn't start until the middle of July. It happens on both IE8 and Google Chrome. I've run full virus and malware (incl. Norton online scan). Nothing detected. I ran a couple of different speed checks and there was no probs. Cleaned all cookies, temp files, etc. Checked Flashplayer. All was up to date. Freezing still happening.
Un-installed Chrome, cleaned up any traces, then re-installed.
This has partially eased the problem. It still occurs but only occassionally (maybe once a day, as opposed to every 4-5 minutes).
Other games played (thru Facebook) are also more unreliable compared with how they were a month ago.
I haven't made any changes to my PC.
Anyone have any ideas?
 13th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
keep freezing up when playing zynga texas holdem on facebook how can i fix the probem getting upset it happens all the time
 5th of Sep, 2010 by    +2 Votes
and this happens every time we try to play
What is the problem?
it happens to our friends too
We all enjoy playing the game
 31st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

Farmville Zynga - took money with no expansion
privet user

Hi I was expanting my horse stable had to do it 3 times, the money went but no expansion. What is going on with this game???
 18th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
while playing zynga texas holdem it keeps freezing all the time cant bet cant fold so i lose chips all the time what can i do 2 fix this
 18th of Dec, 2010 by    -1 Votes
while playing zynga texas told, em it keeps freezing and i cant bet or fold and keep losing chips what can i do 2 fix this
 28th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Iam having the same problem. Has anyone found how to stopit
 16th of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
i have the same problem i have lost alot of chips cause of this and i wrote zynga an email and they said they understand my frustration and they work on the games every time for people to enjoy which means their lazy selfs dont want to fix the problem.poker freezes up and so does zoville but not once does zynga want to fix it they just want to keep adding new items and put new pics of puppy dogs on poker chips.
 24th of Feb, 2011 by    -2 Votes
I have all of these problems while playing Zynga poker, it will work fine it seems until im up or about to win a Sit N Go lol and then its like its timing out. Usually refreshing solves the problem but then when i refresh im out of my game and i lost my money for entering the tournament, sometimes as much as 100k ... its ridiculous they should at lest refund my money. But it pisses me off when im about to win and it does that crap.
 27th of Mar, 2011 by    +2 Votes
Yes it has been going on for at least 2 years!
I will not buy chips, that's for sure.
 16th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Guess we'll just have to stop playing!! Why can't you fix the problem???? Almost every sitngo tournament I am frozen and lose connection, not to mention chips...Give our chips back if you're not going to fix this game!@!!
 18th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Zynga have not done anything to fix this problem in god knows how long. Some days it plays, some days it does not. This is unacceptable. And it's not like it is a free app. it is not. Me and many others pay CASH to buy extra chips then are duped by YOUR SHITTY APPLICATION. You should scrap the whole app and start again. its RUBBISH!!!
 17th of May, 2011 by    +2 Votes
I was suddenly banned by synga when I did not do the transfer chip or other violation, please return my chip
email: torokossik10@yahoo.com
user name: joe cool hand anwar
 1st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zynga - takin poker chips after i spent real money on them

i don't know whether or not you can help me on june 18th i spent 200.00 on zynga poker chipe, on the 22nd of june my facebook account alongwith my email account were hacked. the hacker stole my chips, (zynga replaced), so after two hours of he** i got back into both accounts long enough to get my email addies, my pics, list of my friends, and tranferred the poker chips i had to my new facebook account, now yesterday, (june 29th) zynga suspended my account, for what i don't know, and when i got back into it the 112million in chips i had were gone and there was only 1million left. they say my behavior warranted this but all i do is sit and play poker and chat with the few friends i have made. would rather have my chips back, but want one or the other returned. also is their any legal action i can take???
 30th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
It must be some sort of hardware/windows problem, I suffer the same as all mentioned above when playing on mt HP laptop which ist dual core 320hd running vista. But it works perfectly on my desktop dual core running xp pro.
Having said this it worked well on laptop uptil 6 months ago so probably a windows update causing problem.
 29th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zynga Texas Holdem - stolen chips

I played for months on Facebook with Zyngo Texas Holdem. I have been locked out before with what they say is a violation. The two times before they said someone hacked me and took me thru a bunch of steps to get my chips back. This time they locked me out telling me that I violated their policy. I have asked many times "what I did" they kept sending me their policy, but never told me what I did wrong. I lost $800, 000, 000 in chips. The terrible thing is that I won these chips fair and square. I am 53 years old and don't even know how to cheat! LOL Anyway, IF any one can help me that is great, but for me I want the world to know that this organization robbed me of my chips!
Thank goodness there are other poker sites. DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SITE
 19th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zynga Poker - Help me
Zynga Poker

I had some where around 30, 000, 000 got up the morning on nov.1 2011 pass word would not work when I finally got it changed I had 1, 000, 000 that has happen to me three times now I have spent alot if money that is not right never get back one time I got got 15, 000, 000 an I called every phone #I could an I got them back before that I lost 50, 000, 000 never did getem back I am very concerned something needs to be done about it I was a regular poker player

Zynga Logo Zynga