logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (4 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
2. (29 mins ago)
RVTL/and or EQUINOX
False & Misleading Advertising
3. (31 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off
4. (44 mins ago)

Posted:    becky.wyatt3

unauthorized charges

61 queens road
United Kingdom
Yesterday 7/4/10 i had two unauthorized payments leave my bank account! i am totally distressed as i do not understand how they happened, i checked my online banking statment and because of these charges i am now overdrawn, i would like a refund, an appology and my zynga account closed straight away! i checked my email and i did not even recieve email confrimations to say that i had brought these payments! i did not even play on farmville yesterday, i am really worried somone has my account and card details, if this does not get sorted today then i am going to publish over facebook how you have charged me for someting i have not used and that your games are not secure and safe, i have many friends who use farmville and they will all cancel if you do not sort this out straight away!
Comments United Kingdom Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2009 by   LoriD 0 Votes
I had 2 consecutive charges of $150 on my bank statement paid to Zynga Games Mafia Wars. I never even played the game and never gave them my account number. My only interaction with Zynga was accepting a couple of trees and animals for Farmville which is one of their games. I didn't care for the game so I just stuck the gifts on the page and never did anything else. I contacted their customer service and they said they needed the confirmation code for the purchase which I didn't have since I never made a purchase. I also posted a my complaint on a blog that belongs to Marc Pincus, who I have since found out is CEO of Zynga. I used a phony name and gave no information and the complaint I posted was emailed to me from Zynga customer support. This could only have happened if I being hacked somehow.
 12th of Nov, 2009 by   joe 0 Votes
I am an attorney researching the business practices of ZYNGA and their apps, such as: FISHVILLE, FARMVILLE, YOVILLE. I am interested in reviewing their business practices to determine if they are deceptive, such as questionable practices, used by third parties on their behalf, obtaining personal information via surveys resulting in unauthorized billing practices made on user's telephone bills.

Pending my review, consideration of legal action shall be evaluated. I located your complaint from a google search of all those complaining about ZYNGA. Any information you may provide would be helpful so as for me to understand the issues, but response should not be considered as developing an attorney-client relationship. I merely need to obtain information.

So as to support my interest and qualify my identity, I would refer you to a few of my recent cases I filed, so that you can confirm that I do represent individuals in internet privacy matters. Google my recent cases:

LANE V FACEBOOK.COM
valentine v nebuad
simon v adzilla
SLATER V TAGGED.COM

Once you locate these cases, review the atorneys noted, and then confirm I have the same email as the attorney noted on the lawsuit:

"Attorney Joseph H Malley
malleylaw@gmail.com"

Please feel free to contact me in confidence to discuss any issues. As noted at this point I am merely researching and discussing complaints to determine if there is any allegations of merit.
Thanks
Attorney Joe Malley

email me back at: malleylaw@gmail.com
 14th of Dec, 2009 by   kimlei71 0 Votes
I just had two $150 unauthorized charges from ZYNGA for games on my bank account. . I do own a facebook account, but play absolutely NONE of the Farmville, Mafia wars etc games. I have no idea how these charges got on to my account. I do have a Texas Hold'em free game on my iphone, but never gave account information or purchased anything from this game and have only played less than a handful of times. I just deleted this game, in case this was the culprit. I cannot get anywhere with my bank as the charges are pending. They will not stop pay prior to these coming out of my account and say once posted then I can dispute them, . However, after reading all the horror stories, I have no idea where to go to get my money back or make a complaint. Please help me, I am a single MOM and $300 is a lot when you have a special Needs child. Please someone HELP ME!

Thanks!
Kim
 5th of Jan, 2010 by   Mike- 0 Votes
Same just happened to me. 12/31/2009 at $150 charge from Zynga unauthorized. Zynga hasn't gotten back to me yet and it's been over 24 hours.
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   visionsshift 0 Votes
It somehow helps to know i'm not entirely alone with this nonsense.

I woke up this morning to the charge notification in my e-mail account of $150. I notice alot of people have the same complaint.

This however has resulted in my bank account being overdrawn to -$384. There's no time this is appropriate, but last week my first child was born, and my wife could be dying, and i'm 6000 miles away from them, and have been ignoring my own health to bust my ass to save money to get to her as fast as possible.

I am a man, and that's what men do. But i can't tell you how this has me in tears. Every day has been some new trial to face, concern for my wifes health taking precidence above them all, and now this.

Whoever is responsible for this, may god have mercy on you. Look at how many peoples lives you're destroying. I hope, when this age ends, and the new kingdom comes, your 5 million tokens was worth all the suffering you've put people through.

Now i just feel balled up, numb. I contacted paypal, 5 times they said the $150 is refunded, 5 times they said they'd fax the information to the bank explaining that it wasn't my fault, so that any charges incurred would be waived.

I called the bank several times, monitored my account, no refund, no faxes. The manager offers to help me as much as he can when he sees some evidence of action on paypals part. EVERY DAY! There will be new charges. Eight of them, $32 a piece, every day.

Now, the only job i can afford is the one that's breaking my body down and could render me functionally useless. I stood out in front of my parents house with a sign begging for work or donations because my wife and child are worth my sacrifice. Now the weekend job, gone. No gas. The check this week? Direct deposit. Gone.

If we ever meet face to face, whoever is responsible for this... God have mercy on you, don't you dare ever ask it of me.
 1st of May, 2013 by   palak rani 0 Votes
Sir, in my zynga holdem poker account have 135 million chips but now this is only one million chips.
Please return my chips as soon as possible

The Fake Till Scam