logo

Posted: 2011-06-22 by    Maxina

Stay away from this one

Zoosk.com
zoosk.com
So I just heard about this new free dating website called "Zoosk.Com" and figured I would give it a try. Even before my profile was fully created I was having doubts. The first thing that bothered me about it is that if you say you have children you have to either say that "they live at home" or that "they don't live at home". In my case I have my daughter 50% of the time which leaves plenty of time for dating without having to bring her into the equation. This is actually a pretty big deal that they essentially are forcing people with kids to say they either live with or without them 100% of the time because not only does it paint an inaccurate picture, but it can significantly reduce a person's marketability by giving the impression that their kid is connected to their hip at all times.

So I finish my profile and on the main home page what do I see? Status updates of unattractive men and then...OMG!!! I kid you not... on the home page I see a pic of a big hard...umm you can use your imagination. Real classy huh?

The good news? I have had 7 men email/wink at me in the 35 minutes I have been signed up. The bad news? If me and any one of these guys were the last ones on earth and the survival of the species depended on my having to have procreate with them, let's just say "Sorry human kind".

Oh and another thing, this is one of those "free sites" that limits you in terms of the interaction you can have with people unless you spend money. If I wanted to be hit on by unattractive men I would just go to a bar and at least there I'd get my drinks paid for. Ha ha!

I'm going to leave my profile up and try to give this site a fair shot, but I can't say I'm getting my hopes up.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2012 by   limjunhao 0 Votes
stop giving me the message I cannot even play my game!!!
 5th of Dec, 2012 by   limjunhao 0 Votes
just get out of my facebook!!!
get out zoosk!!!