logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (5 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (6 mins ago)
Gambler Tobacco
Tube cut tobacco
3. (8 mins ago)
PCH Games
can't redeem tokens
4. (13 mins ago)
ADP Total Pay Card
False information/Inability it access funds
5. (16 mins ago)
trynulexa.com
They continued to take money from me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Neil

Front Load Washing Machine

Whirlpool Canada
Canada
Our HE Whirlpool Washing Machine leaks all over the floor everytime we use it. Whirlpool has failed to supply the part that needs replacing and we have been trying to get it fixed for 9 weeks. This is whats frustrating:

You call their customer service centre and they give the run around. They refuse to put you through to a manager or someone that has decision making ability. When I asked to talk to a manager they told me that there are several departments within customer service and too many manger so they couldn't possibly know who to put me through to.

Once whirlpool has your money they have little interest in providing customer support.
Comments Canada Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008 by   Mikee 0 Votes
In the past 5 weeks of THREE separate visits by Whirlpool repair guys coming to the house to replace motherboards, new this and that and ALWAYS on the phone with their "Useless" tech support teams, THESE Whirlpool washers ARE GARBAGE! USELESS!
The WORST insult to customer satifaction you will WITNESS is BUYING a WHIRLPOOL washer and dryer!!! B E W A R E, DO NOT buy these GARBAGE machines, they dont call us back when they say they are ordering a new component?? They DO NOT have anwer and WONT FIX the terrible FLAW design of thee HORRIBLE machines. Have I said enough??????????????????????
 8th of Oct, 2008 by   An "ignored" custome 0 Votes
They take your $500.00 fee to show up, have NO clue about whats wrong with the WHIRLPOOL CRAP front loader washer, and then forget to give an invoice, AND DO NOT call you the NEXT day as promised to let you know what there next GUESS is in diagnosing these CRAPPY usleless problem riddin machines.
LESS IS MORE WHIRLPOOL< but not out of the customers pocket, WHIRLPOOL WANTS MORE of your $$$$ to consistantly screw buyers over!
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   my parade 0 Votes
My attitude exactly we bought a brand new front load set in february 2009 and this is december 2009. Our whole electronic board shut down. Mind you I run a seven family household and I was inconvenienced for a month. If my husband wouldnt have raised sand about it going out before the year warranty was out. They would have just simply fixed it and moved on. We did convince them to give us another year warranty. Also, what is it with the tablet thing so it doesn't mold. Honestly, I cant find them anymore to buy. OH, yeah I to have the floor leaking problem. Although they gave us a warranty I want to put it on the curb and someone takes it and we reinvest in a top load that I know will last for 20 years.
 17th of Jan, 2011 by   afz 0 Votes
last year i logdged a complaint regarding my whirlpool washing machine whih was purchased 7 months back the cost of the machine was 22000 rs. the ssales person came and i told him the machine was fine the only problem was that the rubber had a small cut and it had to be replaced. the sales rep immediately removed the tyre and said he will replace the next day and did not close the oter cparts that he had opened. after two days of calling again another guy turns up he figdets with the machine and says we are unable to get a new tyre so i told him that they should have removed it only after finding about the spare .this guys tries to put back the same tyre but fails and hebreaks another part when questioned he shouts back and talks implotiely. now i want an answer from the whirl pool company regarding the bheaviour of the sales person and pay me for the damage scaused though i get calls from their customer asking how the machine is working when they have damaged it to the core .finally i have discarded the machine . my sincere request to other customer beware of whirlpool though they have a name they dont stand to deserve at any cost.the proverb dont judge a machine by its name would stand best

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund