logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.diplomascenters.com
They stopped to communicate with us
2. (5 mins ago)
Straight Talk
Activation
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
Sonic Drive - In
food was cold and not fresh

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Stephen O'Donovan

Food Poisoning

Wendy's Restaurant
Dominican Republic
My girlfriend and I recently enjoyed a holiday in the Dominican Republic. When we were returning home my girlfriend Diane had a single cheeseburger with fries at the Wendy's Restaurant at Punta Cana airport. My girlfriend Diane, only ate half the burger because she thought it didn't taste right. 4 hours into the flight my girlfriend developed food poisoning symptoms (stomach cramps, vomiting & diaorrhea). Upon landing at Manchester airport in the UK, Diane ended up in the local hospital, where it was confirmed that she did indeed have food poisoning. The Wendy's at Punta Cana airport was the only place that Diane ate and I didn't during the entire holiday. I did not suffer any effects of food poisoning. Diane ate the suspect burger on the 8th July and is still feeling the effects (today being the 26th). I tried complaining to Wendy's on their website, but unless the restaurant is in the US, Canada or El Salvador you cannot make a complaint.
Comments Dominican Republic Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2010 by   sharon corrigans 0 Votes

Wendy's Restaurant - food

we have gone to wendy's for the last time. the buns are horrible. too thick!! the burger was only luke warm. this is the first time i have ordered a burger in about 7 years. still the same..bad...
 15th of May, 2012 by   mariuszg 0 Votes
I am researching that too now. 5/14/2012 at wendys, airport, puntacana, I had ultimate chicken that day, with a few nuggets. 16 h later I wake up and run to restroom. Watery waste, already twice. Fever, and muscle pain. Anyone else?

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud