Wendy's Restaurant

Food Poisoning

Wendy's Restaurant
Dominican Republic
My girlfriend and I recently enjoyed a holiday in the Dominican Republic. When we were returning home my girlfriend Diane had a single cheeseburger with fries at the Wendy's Restaurant at Punta Cana airport. My girlfriend Diane, only ate half the burger because she thought it didn't taste right. 4 hours into the flight my girlfriend developed food poisoning symptoms (stomach cramps, vomiting & diaorrhea). Upon landing at Manchester airport in the UK, Diane ended up in the local hospital, where it was confirmed that she did indeed have food poisoning. The Wendy's at Punta Cana airport was the only place that Diane ate and I didn't during the entire holiday. I did not suffer any effects of food poisoning. Diane ate the suspect burger on the 8th July and is still feeling the effects (today being the 26th). I tried complaining to Wendy's on their website, but unless the restaurant is in the US, Canada or El Salvador you cannot make a complaint.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Dominican Republic Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

22nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Wendys - Raw Meat
122 N St Joseph Ave
Phone: 812-422-8400

My husband and I go food at the drive through at this Wendys and had ordered my 5yr old son a cheese burger! luckily my son asked why the burger he was eating was PINK to notice that the burger was completely RAW! This is utterly disgusting. I wiah there was something I could do!
 10th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Some people (including my wife) consider raw meat a delicacy.
 13th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

Wendy's Restaurant - food

we have gone to wendy's for the last time. the buns are horrible. too thick!! the burger was only luke warm. this is the first time i have ordered a burger in about 7 years. still the same..bad...
 15th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I am researching that too now. 5/14/2012 at wendys, airport, puntacana, I had ultimate chicken that day, with a few nuggets. 16 h later I wake up and run to restroom. Watery waste, already twice. Fever, and muscle pain. Anyone else?

Contact Us