Wells Fargo Bank

Shady Business Practices, Posting and Overdraft and Bounced check fees

Wells Fargo Bank Sucks. In my opinion. This bank has a lot of nerve.
Not only do they have shady accounting practices, to their advantage,
taking my hard earned money for their undeserved fees, and posting practices, now, they are putting lengthy 2 week holds on depsoits, for
no apparent reason. (oh excuse me, for my protection, so I don't incur the fees if the deposit should be rejected. RIGHT!) The opposite, I believe. Especially, when Never have I had a deposit rejected or one that doesn't clear. This particular depsoit was from my Homeowners Insurance for Roof repairs from storm damage... Which I am prevented now from having repaired while the weather is nice, or even putting a deposit down on the work because of WELLS FARGO AND THEIR "POLICY" PRACTICES. THEY ARE DIRTY DEVILS. DON'T GET HOOKED UP WITH THESE PEOPLE IN ANY WAY.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

25th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Desiree and Justin at customer service. I very much dislike the way Wells Fargo does the posting order that nearly always entails a higher overdraft fee to the customer. I want CHRONOLOGICAL posting not biggest to smallest which always serves the big banks interest in OD fees. You guys are honestly frustrating me to the point that I will soon close the account and that of my spouse and do my business elsewhere. I don't lke being lectured the way I was by Justin that I agreed to all the small print about Order of Posting ^&^^ *&^(^. Shame on Wells Fargo and please stop lecturing people who bailed you out. We didn't lecture you when you took our money. Next time u act this way I am gone and it will feel damn good!
 30th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
What gets to me is when you have a certain balance, you go and do a couple of $2.00 purchases like the post office or something and you go back home, check your account and they are posted. THEN, the next morning, you look at your account, those 2-3 items are now pending, and the $123.00 to the insurance company went through, and now you have not only $35.00 NSF fees, but returned check fees for $35.00 so that's $210.00 of fees. They only say, maybe you need to keep a transaction record written down and there's nothing they can do. Hmmm. Ok, I get my daughters social security money on Friday, already set up for direct deposit. I'm calling them tomorrow to see if I can get it stopped. If I can't I'm going to close down my account so they can lose out on all the $520.00 or so of fees they have collected from me from the past 15 days, have my Social security check returned because the account was closed down, get my electricity cut off, with 2 kids at home, get me booted out of my apartment because my Unemployment check next week is not enough to cover my rent and hope that the Social Security will get a check to me within the next week. Such BS, and no i'm not a lazy person. I have 3 degrees going for my Masters and just tired of all the BS of having an account with WF. Does anyone know of a great bank out there?

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo