logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Monrovia, CA 91017
Website: http://www.walmartmoneycard.com
Phone: (877) 937-4098

Complaint Text

Was unable to re-load card, called their Service Agents and was told a "hold" had been placed upon this card. I queried as to why, they told me it was because of the deposits that had been applied and used in the 4 months previous. All deposits had gone in through proper channels, all awaited their "pending period" and all were applied and subsequently used without any difficulty. Then on 12/27/2011 a cash deposit to this card was attempted and the card was refused. Because this is very odd, I called Walmart Money card immediately, they informed me that my card had been blocked and a "Security Specialist" would call within 24 hours. No call came, I called back, again no clear idea of what was the problem and again no return call from the Security Specialist. I again called twice more and today, 12/31/2011, I called to cancel this card but they refused to cancel the card, admitted that this had taken longer than the 10 business days they allot, (first time I had heard 10 business days), and could do nothing to close this card at the consumer's request. I was again told that they would email this Security Specialist with my request. It has been more than enough time for Walmart money card to have contacted me if they suspect fraud despite my checking the account and finding zero fraud activity on my own card, in fact when fraud is suspected the first person they should have contacted is the registered card holder, me, which they still have failed to do.

Resolution Sought: Consider the Card closed by this customer effective 12/31/2011. Apply no further fees. Refund balance and apologize to this customer for their lack of follow through in communications, resolution, and services regarding this account. Their lack of follow through cost this customer in excess of 24 hours of "waiting by the phone as directed by their service agents for a call that never came" as they admit on 2 occasions since that date (12/27/11) when this customer called again, and again.
Invoice Number:

Product or Service: Walmart Money Card is a Pre-Paid Visa-MasterCard service. Parent Company is Green Dot owned by G.E. Capitol Money bank
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Mar, 2012 by   jessica81 0 Votes
walmart card is so easy for fraud because people are buying the walmart family pack card that you can add another person in 24hrs after the first card is been activated then they add a person o they can file there taxes because second person not verified because if they had it could stop all this fraud look at amount of walmart cards been sold at one time walmart needs to find a way to prevent this this is one the biggest card been used for this tax fraud i have been reporting this family for over 3years to the irs and nothing been done they are riding around with new cars plastic surgery someone needs to do something!!!
 11th of Jul, 2013 by   Martin11 0 Votes
I was double charged on a transaction for the amount of $310.45, when I called Walmart MoneyCard support and customer service I was told to provide proof from the processing company because they can't make outside calls to investigate, after providing them with a proof that the processing company reversed the charges and refunded the money back to my card, they said they already closed the case and can't refund the money, and I am $310 poorer and can't do anything with Walmart to help me, no one is willing to provide me with any proof that they actually worked on my case or actually contacted the card processing company, someone got my $310 and Walmart MoneyCard is not giving it back to me

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud