logo

Ripoff!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart, Inverness, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Harassment and false accusations!

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart

Posted:    michael t. johnson

Harassment and false accusations!

walmart inc #1104
2851 e to gulf to lake hwy
Inverness, Florida
Phone: 352-637-2300
I was a former associate @ #1104 was discharged/fired for unknown reasons. After being discharged, everytime i have gone to the store to shop for groceries i have been subjected to harassment by the managers on duty followed by the security personnel. The last incident was where the store manager: larry gamble falsely accused my friend an i of ramming shopping carts into vehicles. This was unproven. Mr.gamble got directly into my face screaming at me when i stated, that he knew me better than that. I also said for him to check out the surveillance video tapes. That he would be proven wrong. mr. gamble approached me closer screaming, i will look at what tapes i want too!!! Very disturbing for a store manager to accuse a paying customer. Very unprofessional on his part. I feel that this warrants a major looking into. false accusations/ harassment /personal slander from other associates and management.
Comments United States Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Mar, 2008 by   Carver 0 Votes
Doesn't surprise me a bit, man!
They can smile like a shark, but talk honey when it comes to getting what they want. They're just like any other company out there, now, since like ol' man Walton died. The ol' King is dead and now greed like totally rules the kingdom, man. Total bummer!
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   BrittneyAva 0 Votes
I do not believe this at all. I work at this Walmart and I have for almost a year. I know Larry Gamble and I have never seen him raise his voice ever. He is the sweetest, most generous person I know. And the managers are just as nice. They all truly believe in helping our customers.
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   gogo walmart 0 Votes
I also work at walmart i agree they smile like sharks. And just when you talk good about them they will bite you in the assssssssss

Creative College Financing