logo

usuaria de internet
FRAUDE Y ESTAFA
5. (30 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

verizon bundle packages, Bartow, Florida Complaints & Reviews - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year

verizon bundle packages Contacts & Informations

verizon bundle packages

Posted:    verizon victim

verizon
Bartow, Florida
Phone: 863-533-1589
I've been a customer of verizon phone services for 10 plus years and i get a phone call from verizon rep. asking if i would like to upgrade to a bundle package . you can get internet, direct tv and phone service all for one price of $99.00 for a whole year. i agreed and order the service. my first bill was amost $250. dollars so i call the customer billing and they tell me that the bill was prorated and you are charge a month a head, to make a long story short my bills have never been lower than 200. and i've called and complained and the most i've received from the company is $40. credit to my account. Beware of verizon false promises. verizon also limits it's services to certain neighborhood excluded all black neighborhoods by telling them the service is not available there.
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009 by   HOOTANDKELSEY 0 Votes
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.
 6th of Sep, 2009 by   J. A. DUNSTON 0 Votes
I wanted to lower my bill so verizon quoated me under a hundred and five dollars a month but when I recieved my bill it was a hundred and seventythree dollars!
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   Eleanor 222 0 Votes
I'v had the same problem, there is no $99 dollar a month bundle, I think its all a scam, my first bill was also prorated, the the next bill was close to $106, because I was being charged for a receiver box for the second TV, so if you have more than one TV (and who dosent) then you pay extra. This months bill was $160. Direct Tv claims that they changed the billing cycle and Verison should have known, but apparently didnt, so I didnt get the discount I should have. What a mess I'm ready to go back to Comcast. False advertising for such a big company should not be allowed.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   KKimbrian 0 Votes
I had high bundle bills as well. 240 a month. My husbnd kept calling and complaining and we were granted refunds, haven't seen any. We went and got the magic jack, phone is paid for 5 years. All the sudden Direct TV send us a cancelation letter on a Sat by Monday 8:40 our TV is turned off. I have not received a finnal bill from Verizon, nor a bill form Direct TV. I called around for over 4 hours trying to fnd out why we owe so much money to DTV when My bills are paid in full...Well Verizon sent a letter to DTV stating the funds are uncollectable???? They Verizon says they bill a month behind for DTV and that is why DTV wants much, DTV normally bills ahead. However DTV has givin us 6 different amounts owed. Well we are not continuing service with either company. How do you get out of a contract...Let them shut you off. NO EARLY CANCELATION fees the comany cancelled the contract no you. :):)
 6th of Dec, 2010 by   Bundlehater 0 Votes
I had a bundle package with Verizon and never saw the same bill twice and I never order pay per view. My bills were always between 160 and 210 with no real explanation of the increase. I ended my contract with them and went to a local internet company, got dish network, and go my phone hooked up trough a small company in Oklahoma City called 1-VoIP. I never see my phone bill higher than $27.47 (or lower) always been the same price and I've had it for about 6 months. No contract and Unlimited calling to US and Canada. Bundle Packages are a SCAM!!!
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   Emart14 0 Votes
Ordered Verizon phone service and internet service separately and Verizon automatically bundled this package. I didn't want bundled. I received my first bill on end of second month and noticed verizon had bundled my service and a jack replacement charge of $95.00 of which the technician stated was working but was going to change at no cost to me. The first bill received was for $236.00 instead of a partial month service and another month service charge which should have been about $140.00 . I finally contacted reach a Verizon representitive after an hour of being transferred from billing to online support to technical support and finally back to billing. Customer support finally told me that I had to contact them before second month of service in order to correct the error, now if I want to change there will be a change fee and if I cancelled the package there will be an early termination fee because they signed me up for a 24 month term package. They also stated that they were going to remove the $95.00 jack replacement charge, but that it needed to be approved, and would take another 2 months to be approved. Now I am stuck with this package till 2/20/2011 and then I can cancel verizon without paying any early termination fee. Buyer Beware, no longer will trust Verizon, cannot wait to cancel after year is over.

How To Avoid Being "phished"

Latest Groups