logo

UKMail
Shocking Behaviour
3. (4 mins ago)
Interactive Option
The rep started to charge me for nothing
4. (7 mins ago)
Merlin Money
Refund
5. (18 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Turbo Tax Complaints & Reviews - I will never use them again

Turbo Tax Contacts & Informations

Turbo Tax

Posted: 2011-08-22 by    kurp

I will never use them again

Turbo Tax
I filed for my taxes on February of 2011 on the 20th. My filing for the taxes was to be taken out of Turbo then deposited into my checking. I did receive my State but I called and called the IRS about my Federal. Just received an email today FINALLY from the IRS that it will be deposited before April 19, 2011 into my checking. Turbo never took there money out they took it out of my checking which overdrew my account! Then I never received my Federal payment. Did not credit the checking at all! Now, I have to go down to my bank and cover the charges that Turbo Tax did not take out of my Federal payment! I will never do Turbo Tax again. When I get back I am going to call Turbo Tax and ask them WHY they did what they did!
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Apr, 2012 by   PEGGY STONES 0 Votes
This is the second complaint I have filed and can get no answers or resolutions. I have used Turbo Tax for three years and have had small problems before but this year is one big screw up on the part of TURBO TAX. I am now trying to file a complaint with IRS about the service I have received this year.

I filed, the first time, on March 3, 2012. Was told that it had been sent. A few days later I received a notice that it had been rejected. I went to Turbo Tax and made all the corrections that I was asked to make. Again, I was told that it had been filed. About a week latter I received the message it had been rejected. AGAIN, I pulled up my tax file and made the corrections as you instructed and AGAIN the note said it had been filed. Later, I received a THIRD notice that it had been rejected. AGAIN!!! I made the corrections and Turbo Tax said it had been rejected.

After all this I found there is NO WAY to find information about Turbo Tax that allows me to speak to someone and find out what is going on, either by phone or computer. Now we are on April 5th and my tax form has not been sent. Not even going to try to contact Turbo Tax any longer but will pursue filling a complaint with the Government some way.l

I will NEVER use TURBO TAX again and will tell everybody else I know about my experience. Your help department has been no help at all, because I could find no way to reach them, until today.

Just wanted to let you know what I think of your company after this year. I am mailing my tax return tomorrow. I should have already received my return by now but thanks to your NON HELP, guess it will be six weeks before I receive it.

Perfect Food Company Scams!

Latest Groups