logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
3. (38 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
4. (46 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
5. (56 mins ago)

TracFone Contacts & Informations

TracFone

Posted:    froggyobx

Return

Do Not Buy A Phone from the TracFone store. I used a KMart bought store for 2 years with this company - no problem. Wanted to upgrade phone, so purchased it through them. Hated the phone because if you hit the button and also hit the internet button, it deducted a half a minute. Called to get RA to return. 24minutes on phone, the guy still wasn't done talking. I said Do you know how long we have been on phone just so I can get a RA? Yeah, 24 minutes was his answer. They inform you you can only ship UPS or FedX so to return a 20.00 phone it costs 15.00 from my zip code. I believe they make it so hard to return item that you just give it up.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2010 by   DianeMac 0 Votes
I have a tracfone that I have used for years and have not encountered any problems with it. Sorry to hear u r having problems with yours.
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   B Nash 0 Votes
I have a tracfone I used for years too and recently got one through one of their online deals, NO DEAL on this one, they sent it knowing by my zipcode it would not work in my area. I hope this complaint goes to someone with tracfone not just a page to clear our chest with the complaint. As for returning it takes 30 to 60 days to have it credited it back to your credit card but when i asked why all she could tell me was she didn't know why it just does. And, if you don't have a tracking number then you don't get it credited back to your card UNFAIR!!! I asked her so if you get my phone back in your hands and it doesn't have a tracking number then you are telling me you won't credit it back to my card?? She told me it NEEDS to have a tracking number to be credited back. TRACFONE I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!!!
 2nd of Nov, 2013 by   Barb/frustrated 0 Votes
I have been trying to get my phone activated for almost a week. Cannot reach a real person on your phone number. Would like to return the phone I just purchased. Please contact me with tracking number.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free