logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Delay in Delivery
Unsolicited phone calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

THE WEATHER CHANNEL - www.weather.com, Can't find Complaints & Reviews - Scam Advertising

THE WEATHER CHANNEL - www.weather.com Contacts & Informations

THE WEATHER CHANNEL - www.weather.com

Posted:    boycott weather.com

Scam Advertising

International Media Licensing
Can't find
Phone: Can't find
consumersdigestweekly.com
THE WEATHER CHANNEL is one of the main benefactors of www.consumersdigestweekly.com and www.consumerproductsdaily.com scam websites. Whomever owns these (2) 1 page websites (it is listed as International Media Licensing) is paying The Weather Channel www.weather.com tremendous amounts of money to advertise on the www.weather.com home page under the sponsored link heading.

The aforementioned web pages are the scams themselves and the issue is: why would THE WEATHER CHANNEL knowingly allow these ads on the www.weather.com home page? It looks like monetary gain is more important than operating an ethical website. What other areas of THE WEATHER CHANNEL and www.weather.com do we need to be aware of? Who else are they taking money from to dupe the public?

There is no return for International Media Licensing when doing a web search for a company with this name. Which of course means there is no way to contact anyone of either of the 1 page websites.

Other www.weather.com advertisers should be aware they are advertising alongside known scam pages. Please don't visit or use www.weather.com
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Sep, 2010 by   Stephen +1 Votes
The scammers also use the website weekly-consumer-tips.com to advertise a work from home scam, teeth whitening scam and acai scams. They are using Zedo.com to purchase the ads.
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   audrie raap 0 Votes
I suggest you put Stephanie Abrams on your late nite weather broadcast. Her comment this morning about Adam Sandler and his look alike that was on the show, " I wouldn't mind them making me a sandwich" was lewd just as she is! And then shortly after she's on speaking to the "boys and girls" interested in the space program! You need to put some boundries on on this rude, out of control woman who thinks she is the "star" of the weather channel!

Audrie Raap
 14th of Oct, 2013 by   Judy Wilkins 0 Votes
I live in Erie Pa. and I have switched from cable to Direct TV, what a difference in the formats of the weather. I wish I could have the cable weather format back. I hate the weather on the 8's on the dish, I go to work just to see it on cable. PLEASE do something with the format I hate the maps showing the various cities, there's no local radar to look at either. My husband is not happy with the dish format either, as he knows I want to also get cable now . With winter coming up I can't see me keeping the dish's weather format it STINKS.

Beware of Work at Home Scams