logo

Data usage

Telus Mobility
British Columbia
Canada
Hey something to pass on to you freinds. Tis applies to telus mobility account and data usage. Over the weekend of November the25th, telus upgraded there servers ( the counting has changed according to my data tracking) and and now for ever megabite of data or you download you are using 10 megabites off your total. So if you had a plan for 1 gig monthly now you will still have a gig but it will track on the usage like it is 100 meg. They said I had a problem with my phone. But I just bought A Samsung Galaxy s2 for both my wife and me and she has the same problem. I know this because I installed a tracking program on both phones, turned of wifi and put on the telus data network, and did a google search with both phones, then turned them off.
The result was both phones used 4 megs of data on both phones and with telus data usage tracking. So you can see 250/3=83 web sites per month on a 250 meg plan. If you use there tool for estimates 50 web pages is 8megs (so what gives).
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

Just How Smart Are Wall Street Pros?

Email: